Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 05:41 PM

I am at a definite disadvantage. I don't have Southern charm or that accent men drool over. I may needed to take this course twice

You need to do your homework by practicing in your spare time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs
If only that was all it took I wouldn't need this class at alllaugh laugh

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 04:16 PM
Welcomewaving

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 04:13 PM

oops maybe I should come back later.
Hi Vivian. Just teasing Joe right backlaugh I don't get much of a chance lately

Did you see the yummy menu I served at the Mingle Meat???
Yes I did although I don't think I would be a fan of the stuffed jalapeno peppers

Most people say that, then they taste them and it's an entirely different story.
I took some to my brother's last week and he said no way!! Before I left, he asked if he could take some to his meeting in New Mexico..laugh
I don't eat hot stuff. Joe keeps insisting that he is going to get me to eat them but I think he is fighting an uphill battle

It's all downhill in the end!!!laugh
well hit me with your best shot!

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 04:12 PM
I am at a definite disadvantage. I don't have Southern charm or that accent men drool over. I may needed to take this course twice

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:42 PM
No I don't dumb down. I worked hard for my education and I love a good discussion. At the same time, I don't try to make others feel like I am more intelligent than they are.

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:37 PM

Yes I did although I don't think I would be a fan of the stuffed jalapeno peppers

Most people say that, then they taste them and it's an entirely different story.
I took some to my brother's last week and he said no way!! Before I left, he asked if he could take some to his meeting in New Mexico..laugh
I don't eat hot stuff. Joe keeps insisting that he is going to get me to eat them but I think he is fighting an uphill battle

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:35 PM
I was mistaken

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:31 PM

He needs the teasing!laugh

Sounds like you've been busy working all the time.
I have been and the month of June is going to be rough. I am having a hard time even finding a day to take off. The rest of the summer should be better and I am just waiting to find out which week in September is good for my sister and then I am making plane reservations. I have informed my sons and work that I am going to Texas no matter what is happening with them

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:28 PM

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:54 PM

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:48 PM

Only 10 years and 5 months to retirement---I don't think I'm going to make it. Not at this pace anyway.

You could start your own place and call it "Deli-licous"!!
Thanks Joe. I need a laugh. I just want some down time. I was suppose to be off today but was on phone calls and emails all day. I know I should just ignore them but it's just not me. I like to get things taken care of right away.

How have you been? The pictures of the Houston Meet were great!

I want to sit in your plane

Would you like to join the "Mile High Club"?:wink:
What makes you think I am not already a member?pitchfork

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:43 PM
I love my drama free life!

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:39 PM

Only 10 years and 5 months to retirement---I don't think I'm going to make it. Not at this pace anyway.

You could start your own place and call it "Deli-licous"!!
Thanks Joe. I need a laugh. I just want some down time. I was suppose to be off today but was on phone calls and emails all day. I know I should just ignore them but it's just not me. I like to get things taken care of right away.

How have you been? The pictures of the Houston Meet were great!

I want to sit in your plane

delilady's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:22 PM

delilady's photo
Thu 05/31/12 03:25 PM
waving I have to work all weekend but I hope all of you have a great one!flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:30 PM

I spent the day yesterday with a coworker who is 35. He had no idea who Dinah Shore, Shirley Temple or Ginger Rogers were. I, in return, had no idea who some of the people he talked about were. This for me is a good reason to stick to guys in my own age group

I'm younger than that and I know who Shirley Temple and Ginger Rogers are. I have heard the name Dinah Shore.
laugh I am sure that you being female does play a role in that. I am sure he was not interested in Shirley Temple movies or in Fred Astaire/Ginger Roger movies either.

delilady's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:20 AM
I spent the day yesterday with a coworker who is 35. He had no idea who Dinah Shore, Shirley Temple or Ginger Rogers were. I, in return, had no idea who some of the people he talked about were. This for me is a good reason to stick to guys in my own age group

delilady's photo
Mon 05/28/12 12:44 PM
waving

delilady's photo
Tue 05/22/12 08:03 PM
Such happy news for all of us who love you here.:banana: :banana: :banana: A love story like yours makes me believe that it can happen!

delilady's photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:59 PM

Hey, I could have told him about you!tongue2

Hey don't scare him off yet lmao:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oops

Hahaha Carol's got this one...:laughing: :laughing:
See how they pick on me drinker
That's what happens when you are the baby in the group lol

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25