Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:13 PM

Could you handle a handful of husbands Jayne? laugh

It might be fun to give it a try but I think I would be so tired from doing all that laundry, cooking massive meals and picking up after all of them that I would end up running awaylaugh

No Jayne they do all that...and you can chose which one to have $$$ with
Sure I would unless there was a football, baseball, basketball, hockey game or nascar race on TV. Then I would be in the kitchen making snacks and serving beer. Being the only woman in my house for 30 years with a husband and 2 sons I have a good idea how it goes

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:50 AM

Although I do not see myself wanting this lifestyle there were times when I was raising my sons and working fulltime that I would have welcomed having another woman there to help with the load!happy

I think that if all parties are OK with this lifestyle and the taxpayer is not footing the bill why should anyone care what people choose to do. At least they are all working together for the good of the family.

In today's society we have women who have several children by different men without being married and the same with one man fathering several children by different women and not supporting them. If we can accept this lifestyle than why not accept one man having several wives legally. I have never gotten the reason that this would upset people. Of course I have never understood our society not accepting gay marriage either.

There is so much hatred in the world I celebrate the fact that people love each other no matter what way they choose to do it.

Could you handle a handful of husbands Jayne? laugh
It might be fun to give it a try but I think I would be so tired from doing all that laundry, cooking massive meals and picking up after all of them that I would end up running awaylaugh

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:42 AM
Although I do not see myself wanting this lifestyle there were times when I was raising my sons and working fulltime that I would have welcomed having another woman there to help with the load!happy

I think that if all parties are OK with this lifestyle and the taxpayer is not footing the bill why should anyone care what people choose to do. At least they are all working together for the good of the family.

In today's society we have women who have several children by different men without being married and the same with one man fathering several children by different women and not supporting them. If we can accept this lifestyle than why not accept one man having several wives legally. I have never gotten the reason that this would upset people. Of course I have never understood our society not accepting gay marriage either.

There is so much hatred in the world I celebrate the fact that people love each other no matter what way they choose to do it.

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:27 AM
Yes we are happy Ladies, aren't we? Talk to you later, Leigh, I have to go to workwaving

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:20 AM

THIS,,,,is what we need MORE OF HERE,,and everywhere..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av2n
:thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/lYdjQG-LrFksmooched
Awww Great song, Leigh!flowerforyou

Hi Jaynewaving ....How be you?:smile:
I'm fine Leigh and I don't have to ask how you arelaugh laugh Although my guy only lives 2 hours away, I can relate to how tough it is to have to wait to see Jerry and how quickly the time passes when you are together.

If it was easy, everyone would do it!:tongue: He's worth it Jayne...:wink: Will see him in a couple of weeks...smitten
How true and it is definitely worth it. There is something to be said for the anticipation of spending time together. Also I think it makes me value every moment. I'm happy for both of you. Jerry has been an awesome friend to me and I am happy he finally found a great lady like you. flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:13 AM

Hi Jaynewaving ....How be you?:smile:
I'm fine Leigh and I don't have to ask how you arelaugh laugh Although my guy only lives 2 hours away, I can relate to how tough it is to have to wait to see Jerry and how quickly the time passes when you are together.

delilady's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:07 AM

delilady's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:42 AM
Edited by delilady on Sun 02/05/12 09:43 AM
This made me smile when I saw it.:heart: You two are perfect together. :banana:

Leigh, I think you are awesome and beautiful!

Jerry, you are one of my dearest friends here and I am so happy for you. No one deserves it more!

Does this mean I am no longer obligated to work for you!bigsmile

delilady's photo
Sat 02/04/12 05:01 PM
I found Gary. Apparently he wandered on to another thread

delilady's photo
Sat 02/04/12 05:00 PM
waving

delilady's photo
Sat 02/04/12 04:59 PM
waving

delilady's photo
Sat 02/04/12 04:57 PM
bigsmile

delilady's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:15 AM

wow all day and no posts...this has to be a record!spock

If you would post topless again, you would get more action!!!
Isn't it your turn to be topless?bigsmile

delilady's photo
Fri 02/03/12 03:03 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

delilady's photo
Fri 02/03/12 07:23 AM
I will go for a fish taco as long as you don't add the hot peppers:wink:

delilady's photo
Fri 02/03/12 07:07 AM
laugh laugh Thanks for sharing

delilady's photo
Thu 02/02/12 07:44 PM
Lori, prayers that your Mom takes comfort in the happy memories and the knowledge that Walter's spirit is free from the suffering of the last few months. You have my deepest sympathy!flowerforyou :heart:

delilady's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:35 PM

Last I heard it was in a trucking yard osr something like that.
Yes he is running the yard. Sometimes I get the feeling he misses the road

delilady's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:34 PM

Because they "understand" you? :/ Someone must be twisting your arm. Can't see how an older guy, can understand what a young woman goes through. They say anything as long as they plan to have sex with you. Why should you let them use you just cos they're going through a midlife crisis? These types are more trouble than their worth. They like to cause drama, cos their ego is going downhill. They have competition. Know what you're getting yourself into. Good luck :/
i have me a couple of them they are quiet interesting
You have a couple of them? Do they know about each other?

delilady's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:27 PM
I haven't talked to Wayne in a couple months but he is living and working in Winnepeg. He doesn't drive truck much anymore.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next