Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:19 PM
I'd empty all the candidates campaign accounts so they were all equal and couldn't affore tv spots so I wouldn't have to listen to the negative ads

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:15 PM

There's always fried beer!ohwell

Alright.....I'll bite.

What's fried beer???

I didn't eat at the carnival at the rodeo since I was cooking but at the State Fair they had something like a biscuit filled with beer and deep fried.

It wasn't very good.
That doesn't even sound good

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:12 PM

Well the insurance company has totalled my car. Now I have to rent one for a couple weeks while I get a new one. I am underwater on the totalled car because of all the miles I drive so I have to put out a couple thousand just to pay off the loan. This is not a good day!

If you are underwater on the loan won't Obama pay it off for you?
Yep he called me today and said he would cover it cause I was a faithful supporter:tongue:

Well ... that's the way it works!whoa
I called Mitt but he said he couldn't afford itlaugh

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:10 PM

Well the insurance company has totalled my car. Now I have to rent one for a couple weeks while I get a new one. I am underwater on the totalled car because of all the miles I drive so I have to put out a couple thousand just to pay off the loan. This is not a good day!

Yep he called me today and said he would cover it cause I was a faithful supporter:tongue:
frustrated frustrated tears
You're gonna get a headache

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:07 PM

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:36 PM

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:20 PM

Hi. I am just checking in. I am so sore from the car accident. I feel very OLD. I will be happy to get back to normal. See ya all later~
oops knew you would be sore flowerforyou It will take a few days flowerforyou

But some peppers might help?
Oh Girlfriend--not you too!!!

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:19 PM

So you are not going to tell him that you love the pig cause I compared you to a booger? That is so childish!!yawn
i will always love the flying pig! How could I not? His peppers are another story

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:16 PM

Hi. I am just checking in. I am so sore from the car accident. I feel very OLD. I will be happy to get back to normal. See ya all later~

We are really glad you weren't seriously hurt. Maybe you should consider a change in hair color?
Very funny but no matter what color I change it to my true color is blonde so I don't think I will be fooling the gods!

The gods took control of your brain and hit you with a telephone pole???shocked shocked rofl
Bad Bad gods!!!

You are being punished for not eating jalapeno peppers!!!
you forgot to add corned beef and cabbagebigsmile
sick

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:25 PM

We are really glad you weren't seriously hurt. Maybe you should consider a change in hair color?
Very funny but no matter what color I change it to my true color is blonde so I don't think I will be fooling the gods!

The gods took control of your brain and hit you with a telephone pole???shocked shocked rofl
Bad Bad gods!!!

You are being punished for not eating jalapeno peppers!!!
Either way I would have pain

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:24 PM

Doylestown?
Warminster

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 02:13 PM

Bad Bad gods!!!

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 02:12 PM

Hmmm! a pretty little Berks County girlflowerforyou I have lots of family in Bucks County and friends in Berks.
I grew up in Bucks so I have family and friends there too!

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:50 AM

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:06 AM

Good Morning Minglers!flowerforyou

Our blonde demolition squad!
laugh laugh laugh Who needs a horse and a rodeo? Just give me an SUV and a telephone pole. I showed them. I walked away. bigsmile

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:04 AM

delilady's photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:02 AM
Good Morning Minglers!flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Tue 03/06/12 01:55 PM
To the driver I had the accident with today. Did you have to pull out in front of me at that moment? Hugging a telephone pole was not the way I wanted to start my day!

delilady's photo
Tue 03/06/12 01:51 PM

So sorry to hear about your accident Jayne but glad that you are ok...flowerforyou

My daughter was in a bad accident (with a semi)about a month ago, with the back and drivers side completely smashed and they had to cut her out and all she got was a dislocated pinky finger.. She was driving an Explorer, thank goodness...
Thanks Carole. I am glad your daughter is OK. It is a scary thing. I am getting really sore so I am going to the doctor tonight. I am afraid that without a pain med I might not be able to get any sleep

delilady's photo
Tue 03/06/12 01:49 PM

I had a really bad car accident this morning. I ended up hitting a telephone pole but aside from being really sore I am fine. My car not so lucky although it looks like I didn't even bend the frame and inside the car I didn't move thanks to the seat belt. Let's here it for the Hyundai Sante Fe which is obviously built well enough to take hitting a pole and keeping the driver safe!flowerforyou

I am very happy you weren't seriously hurt!!

The Santa Fe must have been built for Blondes and women in general.
laugh laugh Thanks for the chuckle