Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:32 PM

When people tell me I look younger than my age I say thanks and assume they are just being polite. I look in the mirror and I see a 55 year old woman. It is only the last few years that I started coloring my hair because the grey was taking over and my job is in sales so I do need to present a good appearance.

No.....you are a beautiful woman you dork. Grey hair gives me a boner. Women with grey hair who dye thier hair gives me a bigger boner....it is a fetish.

You are as fine as frog hair Deli....deal with it sister.

(P.S....I am a sucker for a good looking sales chick...I have no doubt that you could sell me a glass of water during a flood)

:)
Thanks Krupa. I will keep that in mind the next time I need to sell a truckload.laugh

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:30 PM

When people tell me I look younger than my age I say thanks and assume they are just being polite. I look in the mirror and I see a 55 year old woman. It is only the last few years that I started coloring my hair because the grey was taking over and my job is in sales so I do need to present a good appearance.

I think you look great, Im lousey at guessing agesdrool flowers
Thank you! blushing

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:15 PM

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 05:53 PM

I get ideas of inventions!!!

What about a combination toilet and rowing machine????happy
Wow that would be a good exercise machine!!!

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:29 PM
that has TX plates. It must be Vivian's ride!

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 02:45 PM
I must have missed the topless part of the Middle Ages when I was in school!pitchfork

delilady's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:40 AM
You two sure are gonna set off some sparks!bigsmile

Car is rented and I'm back to work. See you all later!

delilady's photo
Sun 03/11/12 09:52 AM
Still a little sore but definitely feeling better. I know what you mean about feeling lazy but I do have things I have to get done too

delilady's photo
Sun 03/11/12 09:29 AM

am enjoying this topic...very funny. Cos i dont know how posting on forums is so important. Its only the jobless dudes that keep posting all day.....funny.

Yes and its so nice to be retired and getting a great pension.

I do have a life beyond my computer, but its nice to be able to socialize from the comfort of my home.
:thumbsup:

delilady's photo
Sun 03/11/12 09:00 AM
Opps Sorry! (Backs out of room, closes the door and hangs do not disturb sign on doorknob)

delilady's photo
Sun 03/11/12 08:56 AM
Hi Vivian and Joe. How are the Texas Minglers doing today?

delilady's photo
Sun 03/11/12 08:55 AM
slaphead Peppers, Peppers, Peppers. It's always about pepperslaugh

delilady's photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:09 PM

I am fine. I got checked out and had a CT scan done so there is nothing to worry about.

Yeah, Betty, it is a little freaky that I said that to you last week and came real close to having it come true. It is a fact though that with the miles I put on the road things like this can and do happen. I may not have found Mr Right yet but at least God doesn't want me either laugh laugh

Ok..Jayne...you proved your point ,now don't do that again OK?laugh laugh laugh
OK Betty. BTW I love you, Lady---you know just in casebigsmile
[/quote
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grumble laugh laugh
Sorry I couldn't resist:wink:

delilady's photo
Sat 03/10/12 11:37 AM

I am fine. I got checked out and had a CT scan done so there is nothing to worry about.

Yeah, Betty, it is a little freaky that I said that to you last week and came real close to having it come true. It is a fact though that with the miles I put on the road things like this can and do happen. I may not have found Mr Right yet but at least God doesn't want me either laugh laugh

Ok..Jayne...you proved your point ,now don't do that again OK?laugh laugh laugh
OK Betty. BTW I love you, Lady---you know just in casebigsmile

delilady's photo
Sat 03/10/12 11:21 AM

So Jayne, maybe youll meet a nice ambulance driver and he will take you out for Peppers and a drink. winking
laugh laugh I hope I have seen the last of ambulance drivers. As Metalwing will tell you, peppers and I don't mix!

delilady's photo
Sat 03/10/12 10:09 AM

delilady's photo
Sat 03/10/12 08:07 AM

Hi. I am just checking in. I am so sore from the car accident. I feel very OLD. I will be happy to get back to normal. See ya all later~
oops knew you would be sore flowerforyou It will take a few days flowerforyou

But some peppers might help?
Oh Girlfriend--not you too!!!

She's a Texan now! She's been "converted"!!pitchfork

You could start out with a Jalapeno on a stick!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIDBDN1YG4

Jeff Dunham, funny man (???), wonderful puppets.

Be careful deli, I developed whiplash a week after my accident in 98, it can sneak up on you!

It can be more than a week! After I came back from Belize, where I was in an accident..I had been home for months when I developed one.-or at least found out I had one..Took a nap one day..stretched when I woke up...the whole room started spinning...got out of the bed and ran straight into the wall!..3 yrs of vertigo later..I finally learned to control it.
I have the same problem on Friday nightsdrinks

laugh laugh

It Friday night!!!
yes it is and what a night it was!!devil devil
So you had fun?bigsmile

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:30 PM
Hi Friends.waving I am so wiped from these meds I have been taking. They take away the pain but leave me in lala land. Now I am hungry for quiche.

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:41 PM
Edited by delilady on Fri 03/09/12 03:41 PM

I'd empty all the candidates campaign accounts so they were all equal and couldn't affore tv spots so I wouldn't have to listen to the negative ads

I would be willing to commit an unsolvable
crime if it meant getting Jane the power
to empty those accounts.
For the reasons stated.
Thanks Soufie. I knew I could count on my friends!flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:20 PM
Fine