Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:59 AM
Jag I am happy to hear your Dad is doing well. It's great when those scary moments have a happy ending

It is cold here this weekend and I am not feeling very social right now so I decided to spend it in the kitchen. Yesterday made a big pot of homemade chicken stock and a chicken casserole. Today I have a huge pot of homemade spaghetti sauce (gravy for my Italian friends) simmering on the stove with sausage and meatballs. Cooking is wonderful therapy for me. My sons enjoy my therapy as welllaugh

delilady's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:46 PM
Hi Texans. I am going through Y'all withdrawallaugh I call my family and friends in Arlington every week just to here that accent. If I didn't have to work I would be hopping a plane today!

delilady's photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:40 PM
Hi. Just thought I'd check in to make sure everyone is OK and keeping warm. Anyone want to go to Hawaii with me. It's the only place in the country that is warm right now!

delilady's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:30 PM
OK Don it is time to tell them the truth. We both ran off to the island together for a hot timepitchforkdrool Details will not be revealed!noway

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!happy

delilady's photo
Fri 12/27/13 12:32 PM
tears I have to admit that I am missing Texas!

delilady's photo
Thu 12/19/13 08:10 AM
Good Morning Friends. I have been in Texas for about 6 weeks now. My sister passed away at home last Saturday. I am happy that I was able to keep her from having to go to a hospital. I will be here another week to spend Christmas with her kids and then back to my life in PA.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I love and miss you!!!!

delilady's photo
Wed 11/27/13 01:03 PM
Hi Y'all. I have been in Arlington for about 3 weeks. Could you Texans just please pick a season and stick with it, I have been through winter then summer then back to winter. Happy Thanksgiving. I am even making a corn dip with jalapenos. Joe would be so proud!

delilady's photo
Wed 11/27/13 12:55 PM
Hi Friends I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I have been in Texas taking care of my sister for about 3 weeks. It is a bittersweet holiday for me. I am thankful to be here with her but I know that it will be the last holiday we will spend together. I hope all is well with all of you. Love you guys!

delilady's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:45 PM
waving Apparently I am still in my gutter days so you know right where my mind went

delilady's photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:20 PM
Edited by delilady on Fri 09/13/13 03:24 PM
I just saw on FB that we have a birthday boy among us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,RAY!

:banana: :banana: drinker smooched drinker :banana: :banana:

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

delilady's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:23 AM
You think Vivian being a sharpshooter is scary. You have never seen Betty drive a tractor. That would put the fear of God in y'all!

delilady's photo
Tue 09/10/13 12:40 PM

Betty I am so happy you are back. I was ready to fly to Canada.laugh This place is nothing without you!

AWWW THANK you Jayne.
But its not me ...its the broom lol And a whole bunch of great people. flowerforyou
Gee if I knew you were going to fly to Canada, I would have stayed away a bit longer, just to get you here.

First we would have to make sure someone could cover our bail!

delilady's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestions.flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday, Kristi.flowerforyou I hope you are having a wonderful day!drinker :banana: :banana: drinker :

delilady's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:17 AM
Betty I am so happy you are back. I was ready to fly to Canada.laugh This place is nothing without you!

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:50 PM
My sister's cancer to disappear and give me more time with her!

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:49 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I never would have guessed. He is either very good at hiding this side of him or maybe it is because I am not here as much as I used to be.

Don't worry, Hippie! I still love ya!

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:45 PM
What a beautiful story! I believe that people come into our lives when we need them or they need us. We may not realize it at first but eventually it is revealed. Thanks for sharing this!

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:38 PM
I had no idea about Hippie's fetish. And I definitely don't want to know what he does if he catches one!noway

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:27 PM

I did not call her round! I said at least it was a round number!

Are ya'll fabricating evidence on a defenseless hippie?noway
She won't be too...... hard on .......you. .. noway

Afterall you are Texan and they have to be kind to each other. I can't defend you cause I'm a Yankee and that in itself makes life dangerous around Texans

You can always defect to Canada... bigsmile
Hippie or me? Or bothbigsmile

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25