delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:25 PM
Smile--Uncle Kracker

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:20 PM
587 1/2

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:18 PM

I did not call her round! I said at least it was a round number!

Are ya'll fabricating evidence on a defenseless hippie?noway
She won't be too hard on you. Afterall you are Texan and they have to be kind to each other. I can't defend you cause I'm a Yankee and that in itself makes life dangerous around Texans

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:12 PM
Edited by delilady on Sun 09/08/13 12:13 PM

..laugh I'm gonna whopp Hippie !!

Do it on camera... on-line, Viv...

They will pay you money for this ... laugh
Vivian is too smart to leave any evidence behind!

I thought that she was just going to flog him for awhile.. rofl

She could always wear a Zorro mask..?
You are not helping!:angry:
You're the one that called her round!laugh Some of us are just smart enough not to get on the wrong side of Vivian. She could have you hog tied and looking down the barrel of a gun before you could say "Bless your Heart"

delilady's photo
Sun 09/08/13 11:47 AM

..laugh I'm gonna whopp Hippie !!

Do it on camera... on-line, Viv...

They will pay you money for this ... laugh
Vivian is too smart to leave any evidence behind!

delilady's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:46 PM
Thanks Ray. It is always nice to see you too. And "young" Jayne appreciates what you do for her ego.laugh flowerforyou I have to pop in every once in awhile or I fear all of you will forget me!

delilady's photo
Mon 09/02/13 05:02 PM
Jag--Betty is fine and just taking a break. She appreciates your concern and will be back soon.

Carole. It was a nice quiet day until the thunderstorms rolled in. Nice to see you here.

delilady's photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:41 AM

A Sugar Daddy sounds great. Anyone know any 80 year olds that would be interested? laugh laugh laugh

How about 62??blushing bigsmile drool flowers rofl rofl
I don't think 62 qualifies as a Sugar Daddy for me but hey what's in a number anyway?:wink:

Be careful what you say, someone may ask to full fill your wish.

pitchfork :laughing: :laughing: slaphead :thumbsup: winking
Then they wouldn't know me very well, would they? But it might be fun to see if they could convince me.

delilady's photo
Mon 09/02/13 07:31 AM

A Sugar Daddy sounds great. Anyone know any 80 year olds that would be interested? laugh laugh laugh

How about 62??blushing bigsmile drool flowers rofl rofl
I don't think 62 qualifies as a Sugar Daddy for me but hey what's in a number anyway?:wink:

delilady's photo
Mon 09/02/13 06:36 AM

delilady's photo
Wed 08/14/13 01:26 PM

I don't want to pace myselflaugh
I never pace myself.
So give me the REAl Chippendalesdrinker

You can have the real ones Betty--I think I would rather have the fathers so call me when they arrive!

delilady's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:12 PM
Congrats Hippie! I wish you and your Lady all the best!flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:09 PM
Edited by delilady on Mon 08/12/13 04:11 PM

Nope, I can't take trips and her job works her to death so trip until relocating is no good for either of us. It does seem like an eternity, like it will never pass.

At least we care for each other because of our mindset. I'm being loyal and so is she, I trust her.

Sounds like you are both on the same page. So happy for you.flowerforyou
BTW she is really pretty.

Oh thank you! I did not think I'd ever marry, but here it is! She has a very sweet personality.

Wow! First time I have ever heard good news (almost) first hand from anyone in these things..

Congrats, Hippie..! Now everything makes sense.. (re: my PM to you..)
,,and all of this happened from this site..?

It does happen. I have been dating a guy from here for the last 7 months. I dated a few before that and although it wasn't a love connection, they are still in my life as friends. Mingle does have a lot of good people and I am lucky that many of them are my friends
,,and all of this happened from this site..?

delilady's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:28 AM
waving

delilady's photo
Fri 08/09/13 03:26 PM

Just make sure I don't miss the next one!drool

I promise...but next time I will hire them lol
Well if you need any help choosing which ones to hire I will be more than happy to volunteer

delilady's photo
Fri 08/09/13 02:30 PM
Just make sure I don't miss the next one!drool

delilady's photo
Fri 08/09/13 01:32 PM
It seems I have been gone a long time. Carold has a new man and is bouncing around town, Betty and Viv threw parties and I never received and invitation and Hippie is now a Chippendale dancer.

It seems to me like we moved the Island to Topicless!pitchfork

delilady's photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Yellowrose! I hope you have a wonderful day! :banana: drinker :banana:

delilady's photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:18 PM
Happy Birthday to the Guy with a heart as big as Texas!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :heart: smooched drinker smooched :heart: :banana: :banana: :banana:

delilady's photo
Sat 07/20/13 06:38 AM
Thanks Everyone. :heart: flowerforyou

It was a wonderful day but it is never too late to feel the love from my friends! :banana: :banana:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25