Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Wed 10/31/12 07:15 PM

metamorphosis to a tamale makes a pig happy

It makes the tamale happy! I'm not too sure about the pig!noway
It makes my tummy happy. Not so sure about the tamale or the pig:tongue:

delilady's photo
Mon 10/29/12 11:57 AM
I'm Northwest of Philly. We are having heavy rain and the wind is really picking up here. Unfortunately I am right in the path of the eye of the storm so the next 24 hours should be a wild ride. I am ready for anything but just praying that we don't lose power. Stay safe and when the winds get really bad stay away from windows. Powerful winds or flying debris can break windows. Good luck Jon and welcome to life on the East Coast!

delilady's photo
Sat 10/06/12 05:22 AM
Hi Minglers. It is a beautiful morning and I am flying to Texas this afternoon to spend a week with my family. Look out Texas--here comes the Yankeelaugh

Have a good week and I will check in when I get back!:heart:

delilady's photo
Fri 09/28/12 05:12 PM

Historically, I have been told I smell nice.:smile:
So what do you wear?

delilady's photo
Fri 09/28/12 05:06 PM

ACQUA DI GIO from Armani has worked for me for years.
Love this one Don. It makes me want to stay closedrool

delilady's photo
Fri 09/21/12 07:33 AM

TGIF minglers drinker can't wait 4 bigsmile
I agree Carol. I am looking forward to a nice weekend!

delilady's photo
Wed 09/19/12 05:23 AM
Good Morning Minglers! Ii's a beautiful morning and I am headed to NYC today to have lunch with Brian, my youngest. I love Mom-Son time!
Have a great day!!!

delilady's photo
Tue 09/18/12 04:33 PM
Does anyone stay here longer than 10 minutes anymore???

delilady's photo
Tue 09/18/12 04:30 PM

Hi Friends. Life is good for me. Work is going well and the guy I have been dating for the past couple months is keeping me smiling. What is new in Mingleland?
tears and I had to find out here:cry: you tell him he better treat you well or all of us will search him out and Betty will have her broombigsmile
Oh he is just until I can retire and move to Iowa!happy

delilady's photo
Tue 09/18/12 09:32 AM

Which role among the following would you like to play most in your life ?
1) Daughter/Son
2) Wife/Husband
3) Mother/Father
4)Grandma/Grandpa
5)LOVER
Be honest please. flowerforyou flowerforyou
Mother. It is a challenge and a blessing. It makes me laugh and sometimes cry. It is a different experience with each child. I know it is the one thing I do in life that I will always be appreciated and I will never lose the job. It is very hard work for a few years but the retirement benefits are the best in the world!

delilady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:33 PM

I think someone said something earlier but markup or natural will not makeup
For lack of inner beauty.

I've seen some really gorgeously ugly girls in my life. They had the parts but were ugly and mean inside. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy. the plan Jane with the golden heart is going to win this fight every day.
:thumbsup:

delilady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:32 PM

I said "half pony tail "
laugh Well then that makes all the difference!

delilady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 05:39 PM
Edited by delilady on Mon 09/17/12 05:40 PM

nothing is new in Mingleland....hardly anyone comes here anymore..but we're glad you're happy!
Thanks Vivian. I think the summer months keep everyone busy. As it gets darker and colder we find a lot more time to be on the computer. I am going to Arlington on 10/6 to visit my sister. I'm bringing my Mom down to see her great granddaughter for the first time. I am looking forward to the trip!

delilady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 05:36 PM
Edited by delilady on Mon 09/17/12 05:36 PM

A chick without makeup don't care. Same chick got no problem with hitting the grocery store in Pajama pants, Crocs with black socks, and hair in a half pony tail that hasn't seen a brush in a long time.

Apathy ain't attractive.
WOW I definitely don't agree with this. In my pics I have a little mascara and in some I have a little lipstick. Other than that I don't wear makeup and on days I am home I often run errands without bothering to even put on mascara. And I have my hair in a ponytail right now. I don't think that means I'm apathetic. I think it means that I am comfortable with who I am!

delilady's photo
Mon 09/17/12 05:16 PM
Hi Friends. Life is good for me. Work is going well and the guy I have been dating for the past couple months is keeping me smiling. What is new in Mingleland?

delilady's photo
Sat 09/08/12 08:54 AM
Sadie you are in my thoughts and prayers. May you find comfort in all your happy memories together!flowerforyou :heart:

delilady's photo
Fri 09/07/12 12:50 PM
waving

delilady's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:07 PM

Where is that Tim anyway? Haven't seen him in ages.
flowerforyou hi Betty

Hey Timflowerforyou
where have you been...I heard rumors:tongue:
you did? then they must of said that I was single again!

Did Jayne finally leave you?

NEVER!!! Well maybe when he makes corned beef and cabbage

delilady's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:04 PM

I don't know.Fifty Shades of Viv might make interesting reading laugh

Saw on the news, these books are causing a baby boom.

Local grocery store chain has sold over 25,000 copies in the Omaha metro. Might read these if I find a second hand copy.

I know.My Daughter just bought it and won't put it down. I have heard that same thing from a lot of people.When she is finished I am going to read it too.
I am in the middle of book 2. They are hard to put down!!

delilady's photo
Fri 08/24/12 07:33 PM

TGIF!
:banana:
Who's doing something fun and exciting this weekend?
Not me. I am working all weekend

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25