Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 04:56 PM
I am spending a few days in NYC for the 4th of July and in September I am going to Arlington, TX. My visit is long overdue and nothing and I mean nothing is stopping me from going this year

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 04:49 PM

It will be better soon.

Life is like a jar of pickles ,every now and then you get a real sour batch, but the next batch will be better.
drinker

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 04:23 PM
It will be better soon.

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 04:11 PM

Hi Friends

check the 420 thread for hi friends
lol thanks for the laugh---anything that makes me smile is greatly appreciated

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 04:01 PM
I'm in Binghamton NY this weekend--working again. I have had 3 days off in the last month. I can't wait to have an entire weekend off next weekend

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:59 PM
Hi Friends

delilady's photo
Thu 06/21/12 12:07 PM
Kristi, when is your cruise in September? I am trying to pick a week that month to come down to Arlington and I would like to make sure it is when you are home. I want to fly in on a Friday and stay till the following Sunday so I will be there for 2 Saturdays.

delilady's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:03 AM
Two hardworking, compassionate sons who love and respect me. Great friends who have my back and I have their's. A good work ethic which has earned me respect among my co-workers. A positive attitude that allows me to learn from the past but believe that the future will be bright. Above all I have achieved a peace in my life and the knowledge that I am happy with who I am.

delilady's photo
Sun 06/17/12 05:33 AM
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men who have been there for your kids!flowerforyou drinker :heart:

delilady's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:51 AM
Brothers of the Sun Tour concert tonight. Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw in one night---what more could a woman want?love

delilady's photo
Thu 06/14/12 07:53 PM
I know many people feel that married and separated are the same thing and in some cases that may be true. I was separated for over a year and the divorced papers were filed and agreed by both my ex and myself. We had been in a name only marriage for several years and neither of us dated during that time. So when I went on my first date I was separated and 3 months later divorced. I had taken time to get my life in order and I knew there was no going back. However according to your terms I was married and cheating. I never broke my vows and since the divorce was just a matter of a legality I have a different opinion.

I think every situation is unique.

delilady's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:45 PM

ok..what's going on??? Did everyone leave the island?

I think they are in the bathroom!

That' s a good place to be!

Do you hand out there?

no, but I hang out there sometimes.

Is that how you got your tan?spock

are you smoking those funny cigs again????

You've never been in a bathroom that turned your skin brown?spock
????

delilady's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:44 PM

If the next meet involves getting shocked with a cattle prod, I think I'll skip that one. I don't have that many brain cells left so I can't afford to have any of them fried! laugh

Jalapenos make them start working again!
You're just trying to burn my tongue so I can't talk. I'm on to you.

delilady's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:39 PM
Joe and Vivian getting married? Now that is one party I don't want to miss!!

delilady's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:36 PM
If the next meet involves getting shocked with a cattle prod, I think I'll skip that one. I don't have that many brain cells left so I can't afford to have any of them fried! laugh

delilady's photo
Sun 06/10/12 01:00 PM
I love roller coasters but this ride is getting old.

delilady's photo
Thu 06/07/12 05:58 PM

I'll be the meanie cause you can't get me---I'm too far away:tongue:
oh trust me I could get you if I wantedpitchfork

You don't want her???shocked
laugh laugh I didn't mean it that way bigsmile
sad sad sad sad

delilady's photo
Thu 06/07/12 10:42 AM
Like---laughter

Dislike-Negativity

delilady's photo
Thu 06/07/12 10:40 AM

Alwayssmooched smooched smooched

Get Outta the way bro!!!!!!! I have a smooch for Delilady

smooched smooched
Thanks Boone.smooched smooched smooched

How's it feel to have two ole fart's like me and my brother Ed fighting over who's gonna smooch ya next?????

laugh laugh laugh
It made my day!!!

delilady's photo
Thu 06/07/12 10:39 AM

Can I slide in here to Guys. Hello Deliladyflowerforyou
waving smooched

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25