Community > Posts By > Darknight1981

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 09:51 AM

yeah I think it's time to rap this up, this topic is long over due. All I wanted was some peoples opinions but I saw where it ended up. grumble

Welcome to M2 threads! laugh

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 09:37 AM

Do you have to be a jerk to get what you want?

a jerk will never get ANYTHING from me.

May you live a long and prosper life from jerks flowerforyou

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 09:33 AM

Depends on what you are going for. Really nice guys usually end up in relationships that last longer but then end up getting cheated on for the Aholes.

Aholes get the more immediate sex but can't get **** for a meaningful relationship.

Being the confident "I'm the man and I don't take **** from anyone", while still acting like a respectful human being is usually your best bet for combining the two worlds together.

And you generally won't get cheated on. No promises.

I don't think that people get cheated on because they're too nice.
The cheater is responsible for the cheating - not the person that they cheated on.

That said it all.....

the thread is closed.

please move to another communitydrinker

yeah I think it's time to rap this up, this topic is long over due. All I wanted was some peoples opinions but I saw where it ended up. grumble

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:36 AM

thats a load of BS. You know when a guy stands up for himself no matter what the situation he is an "A" hole.

Oh please. You know, if that's the kind of woman you're running across, you really need to look at your part in this. You are choosing the same type of person to come into your life. THAT'S your responsibility, not any/all women.

Myself, I could never be with someone who let me push him around and wouldn't stand up for himself, with anyone, not just me. And frankly, among my friends, I don't know anyone else like that either.

I agree, I would never let a woman push me around, only in bed pitchfork

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:21 AM

Doormat - not good!!

Haha! That's too funny ;)

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:18 AM

I am sure nice guys finish last...perhaps I will stop being nice and try on my "A" hole hat for a while...maybe that will attract women.rant

You guys just don't get it, do you? And even though it's spelled out in this thread in black and white, you're not using your listening ears. There's a difference between being confident, assertive, and NOT A DOORMAT and being an azzhole. There IS a happy medium and it's not that difficult to find or do. But you guys want to think in terms of black and white, I'm either a doormat or an azzhole. Women don't want EITHER frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

And that is exactly why i'm a libra :thumbsup:

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:17 AM

I am sure nice guys finish last...perhaps I will stop being nice and try on my "A" hole hat for a while...maybe that will attract women.rant

Haha! word!

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:13 AM

Bacon, did someone say bacon?!?! bigsmile Breakfast! laugh

Bacon does sound good but stay away from pork, clogs arteries sick

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:19 AM
That should be a sign in itself dude, If she's complaining about her personal life infront of you, its a big green sign saying " Ask me out " Just go for it, and if she says no, then there's always more in the sea! tongue2

Darknight1981's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:47 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! scared LOL!!! winking

Shark attack.laugh

More like Jaws!!! dun dun dun dun dun dun!!!! scared

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:16 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! scared LOL!!! winking

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:11 PM

I mean I would never generalize and say "All women are crazy"...............................unless it was true.

be careful what you say in here, there be loads of hungry women sharks waiting to chomp a whiny/nice guy rofl

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:00 PM
I think msmyka scared all the "nice" guys off the thread laugh

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:42 PM

It was way more entertaining than the original OP, no offense newbie bigsmile

None taken :wink:

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:39 PM

I have never been scared of woman,and I also respect them,just getting tired of the head games woman use,woman do seem to think they are always right, even when they are wrong.

*passes Miko some "Man up" Juice* drinker

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:36 PM

I have never been scared of woman,and I also respect them,just getting tired of the head games woman use,woman do seem to think they are always right, even when they are wrong.

okay I'm outta here now

this is gonna get messy

It's just gettin started! pitchfork

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:34 PM

You know, I'm quite surprised the number of posts this thread has generated. Not bad for a "newbie" shades
Thats because I came in and saved it for you pitchfork

You sure did :wink:

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:32 PM

Nice guys do finish last, it's the total ******** that get the nice ladies... thats the way it works.

Nice guys are not wanted, jerks are.

We've been through this dude, let it go! lol

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:30 PM

Tanya, go for the ear first... it's crispy like bacon drool

*passes you a t-bone steak* Here! now leave the nice guys alone haha! bigsmile

Darknight1981's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:28 PM
You know, I'm quite surprised the number of posts this thread has generated. Not bad for a "newbie" shades