Community > Posts By > nettyblue2016

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:06 PM

For shoes, shirts, pants... Yes.

For body parts? I hope not.

Shoe size should tell her all she needs to know.

Its a myth! That is absolutely not true. Been with one who was my height 5'9" and was well endowed and been with 6'6" man..needed tweezers..just sayin...
Damn Skippy size matters!!

:banana: blushing bigsmile rofl oops

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:05 PM

Now, give us 5 yucky ice-cream flavours

Licorice
rum raisin
bubblegum
bacon
garlic

Now, give me 5 of the worst songs of all times

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/16/16 04:53 PM
Did it hurt falling down here from heaven?

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/16/16 03:29 PM
Dear Mendy,
I am so very touched by your tribute to losing your Mother.
Prayers are going out to you and the family to find the strength and love to live with such a loss.
My Mother is 79 this yr and I cannot even phathom the day I will have to endure such tragedy as you are facing right now. I will promise you this, I will take more pictures of her, of us as days go by, because of you.
Again, I am so very sorry for your loss and am asking God to hold you in his arms and comfort you and bring you peace.
She will always be with you. Speak of her often and she will never be gone.
flowers

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/16/16 02:32 AM
rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl

nettyblue2016's photo
Fri 04/15/16 03:59 PM
dumbfounded...frustrated rant huh slaphead

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/12/16 07:11 PM
Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you..
Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true.yawn

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/12/16 07:08 PM
depends on their personality..
I think women are to a point..but should be worthy as well.
:angel: winking waving

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/12/16 07:02 PM
You really need to list a few interests on your profile to know who you may be compatible with. Great picture though, like the smile! Good Luck!

nettyblue2016's photo
Tue 04/12/16 06:55 PM

Do you think a person could be single for so long that they become comfortable being single, they have deceived themselves into thinking.. They are just being selective. when in reality many a fine opportunity has passed them by...?

I do think they become confortable being single. I have.
I am not one who is ususally without a partner, but seem to be more selective after a few bombs of meet n greets. And am getting used to it. It is a bunch of drama, hassle, among other things. It doesn't take much for me to find a flaw or two and cut the cord quick. Not saying I am without flaws, oh heck no! whoa
But if the chemistry isn't strong enough or I am not physically attracted to them from the get go, I give.
I might have passed on some opportunity's, but couldn't see myself with them for an LTR because of the few even little flaws or habits would turn into mountains after time.
I yam what I yam! I pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!!
rofl rofl whoa frustrated sad tears drinker smokin

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/11/16 02:10 PM
“The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/11/16 02:00 PM
Wow, thanks for the memories of a time I will never forget.
You write well Joe!
flowerforyou

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/11/16 01:38 PM

i am a real person but have been told that i look like i am fake. i know that there are a ton of scammers on this site because it is free but is it me or is it because woman are afraid to meet in person?

If you are serious about WANTING to meet someone, you need to put an effort into your profile. Pictures are nice, very handsome, but need to smile.
As far as them wanting to meet you in person...women like to take their time a bit and get to know you first thru correspondence. To see how you are, and not get themselves into a possible precarious situation.
Interests need to be filled out more, and I agree with the ladies, kill the blah blah blah. Watch your grammar, it's a huge red flag for lots of us for what scammers sound like.
Good Luck! waving

nettyblue2016's photo
Mon 04/11/16 01:23 PM

It has been said that Happy people in a committed relationship do not cheat.....

I have known people men/women that do cheat on occasion but swear they are Happy and Love their partners.....BUT still cheat.

Is it a natural impulse or something else that draws them to do it?

What are your thoughts????

Unless they are in an open relationship, there is no excuse.
I have seen this happen from someone close to me.
I honestly do not think they really love their partner if they cheat on them. How could they? How could they make love to mistress/mister and then go home and with their "committment" of a lifetime like nothing is going on?
They are liars with no conscience whatsoever.
Taboo is exciting..the Forbidden fruit.

But I do I understand why they cheat. They go looking for something they can't get at home, or used to get but the relationship has grown stale over the years. No one puts in the effort to keep it fresh, fun, exciting..
Sometimes it's not even sex, it's how they make them feel about themselves.

I think they need to come clean or make an ef''ng decision and get out of the relationship.

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 04/10/16 04:01 PM
no reason to lie, it will all come out in the end.
56 and counting...earned every year and proud of it!

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 04/10/16 03:28 AM

Does being nice get you anywhere in this world?

It can't hurt. I try to have a sunny disposition when I am at work or out in the general public.

Give a smile, get one back! It works.

I continue to believe that one day (my last day) I shall be rewarded for cheering people up, even though they say nice guys finish last.

nettyblue2016's photo
Sun 04/10/16 02:28 AM
Edited by nettyblue2016 on Sun 04/10/16 02:29 AM

I'm sorry, people have used this info before, and I always find this hilarious.
It's a fact men mature 10 yrs slower than women as it is...A new study adds new meaning to the phrase "boys will be boys" after researchers found that men mature 11 years later

And what research was that?
The research was commissioned by Nickelodeon UK to mark the launch of the new show Wendell & Vinnie.

Attention should really be paid when an article says something like:
Researchers looking into...The poll revealed...

Polls don't really make scientific facts, unless it's reported like "8 out of 10 women believe men mature 10 yrs slower than women as it is."

Then it's a "fact" that 8 out of 10 women that were part of that poll believe a certain thing.

...But that doesn't make the thing they believe true.

Searching the first quoted text leads to this article:
http://www.counselheal.com/articles/5709/20130611/men-mature-11-years-later-women-study.htm

Which referenced and linked the "study" via this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338978/Men-dont-mature-hit-43---ELEVEN-years-women.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
which contains the second quoted text.

Please god don't tell me Nickelodeon UK is Europe's premier "think tank."

^^^^^Let me tell you ciretom I am hardly a road scholar or text book genius like some people....claim to be or appear to be.
But I found this to put in the words I have experienced for myself thru my life so far. They just put it the way I have lived it.
I don't care if I found it in the Mickey Mouse Club or New York Times...
This is how I see it.
Peace!shades

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:36 PM

Oooo you better believe I will make snap judgement immediately
Needs a haircut still sporting that mullet?
Dirty clothes? Old.cruddy.hat?
Standing in public toilet?
Laying in bed half naked?
Stone faced.and sour looking?

Thanks Tmommy
:banana: couldn't have said it any better..here! here!
rofl whoa sad2

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:25 PM
Never have I ever cheated on someone I loved, be it a husband or boyfriend.
:heart: :angel:

nettyblue2016's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:10 PM

are women interested in younger man ?

Not me. It's a fact men mature 10 yrs slower than women as it is, so if he's 10 yrs younger than me, in actuality he's 20 yrs more immature than me.
Not a very good match.

Here..found this one on the web:

A new study adds new meaning to the phrase "boys will be boys" after researchers found that men mature 11 years later than their female counterparts at the ripe age of 43.
Researchers looking into the differences in maturity between genders revealed that both men and women believe that males remain "immature" well into their late 30s and early 40s.
The poll revealed that eight out of ten women believe that men "never stop being childish" about passing gas, burping, eating fast food late at night and playing videogames.
Other signs of immaturity include staying silent during arguments, not being able to cook a simple meal, and repeating the same old jokes and stories when they're with the guys.

just sayin'winking