Community > Posts By > kentucky811

kentucky811's photo
Wed 04/06/16 06:37 PM

Only fools and horses is the best British sitcom, but i'm not sure Americans or any other nationalities will get all the references :smile:

Well, that might be a good way to test myself laugh

kentucky811's photo
Wed 04/06/16 02:01 PM
I am going to have to check some of these out that you all have mentioned.

kentucky811's photo
Wed 04/06/16 02:00 PM

'Absolutely Fabulous', always and forever :-)

That one sounds interesting! I wonder if Netflix has it

kentucky811's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:18 AM

It's awful, just stupid American reality shows mainly now!
Welcome to our hell laugh
Even the few that COULD be fairly good are ruined by the drama that is made up and inserted in....terrible, just terrible.

Nailed it !!! laugh

The documentaries are good tho:thumbsup:

I hate reality tv! There is nothing real about any of them. Life's too short to watch fictionalized "real" drama. LOL Might as well watch daytime soaps, which I do not like either.

kentucky811's photo
Wed 04/06/16 07:14 AM
I am a fan of Downton Abby, Doctor Who, Being Human (first couple of seasons), and Sherlock (starring Cumberbatch). I am sure if I tried to think of a few others I would have a longer list.

What is your favorite British television show? Is it the acting, the story line, the different feel to the production, or all the above or something else?

kentucky811's photo
Tue 04/05/16 08:36 PM

Yea, last night I was like, hey,, is that the first episode???? Uggg no like.

Did they air a rerun? When it airs, I watch the next day on Hulu. I have a feeling the next episode is going to be a hoot!

kentucky811's photo
Tue 04/05/16 06:32 PM
I love the show! I am sad I having to wait to watch it. It comes back Monday April 11th. All the actors and actresses have really good chemistry. My favorite episode is the one with the priest and they are piano dueling.

kentucky811's photo
Tue 04/05/16 04:31 PM

+918727815537 call me

Nah ...

kentucky811's photo
Tue 04/05/16 04:21 PM
Dear Ex, You were the first to teach me about scammers, so, I owe all my skeptism to you! Thanks!! devil winking

kentucky811's photo
Tue 04/05/16 06:39 AM

Why when women find something emotional and are about to cry do they wave their hands in front of their eyes like a fan.

I've seen a few do this on TV and wondered why.

Why has the word 'whatever' suddenly replaced the words' shut the f--k up' ohwell

I think someone pointed out the waving hand has to do with make-up. However, for me, trying cool down. When THAT emotional, I can feel the hear in my face. I also hate how when I wipe my eyes the salt from the tears burn my eyes. Isn't that weird? The salt that just came out burns if it gets rubbed back in. Baffling!

The "whatever" is a culture thing. I do not use the "f" word. There are many who do but I can throw "whatever" out real quick! winking

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 06:43 PM

Hello everyone,and how are u guys doing?,
I have not come here to preach or defend anyone,i am here just for friendship and nothing more,i do not need anything from anyone.
And also,i have read alot of comments here about people from Nigeria and other African Countries.Yes,i agree to some of your comments,its not like there are no scammers in other developed countries,but that of my people is just too much,but the funniest thing is that,those committing this crime,are just too few compared to the real population figure,it breaks my heart,whenever i read such things about my people,but one thing i want you all to understand is,its not everyone that has that bad spirit or attitude,there are so many good,caring,educated,and loving Nigerian Men outthere,i can't tell you i am one of them,but if we happen to talk,then you might understand me very well.I am just a simple,but jovial guy,and i just need friendship nothing more.
Thanks.

I do not mind chatting with someone who will say he is from Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. What I mind is someone pretending to be someone she/he is not. Does that make sense? With that said, glad to meet you!! flowerforyou

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 06:41 PM

Looking for a nice girl in the U.K.

Welcome!! Happy searching! While you are looking, hang out with the rest of us in the forums for chit chat

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 01:22 PM
Hello. I am single 38 year old woman. I have been divorced for several years. I have two teenage children.

I hold a local minister's license with my church. In 2017, I will have finished enough courses to be eligible for the district minister's license.

With all this in mind, I do not search for a male role model for my children for they are almost grown. I search for a companion, a partner for me. I search for a man who I can share my life with and his life with me. I seek the one who will partner with me in ministry as well. When you view my profile, this is why I state faith is very important. Whoever dates me and possibly marries me, will be interviewed by ministers who will be in charge of ordaining me. I will withhold the church I belong to but will say it is of the Arminian-Wesleyan tradition/theology.

I will say when I love a person I really love deep. I search for the one I will trust giving my heart to. I am picky. However, each one of us should be picky because each one is valuable and deserves to be treated with like a treasure. Whether you are a woman or man reading this, you are valuable. So, be picky!!

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 12:00 PM
Dodo_David is right! If I get a "hi", I do not respond. If I get a "Hi, my name is ___. How are you doing today?" I respond. I will respond regardless of what my profile says I am looking for because I do not mind making long distant friends. I do not see where it can go though because that is all it will be ... Just Email. So, it is kind of pointless.

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 11:44 AM

Humm would tell them to grow up I don't live my life for them...

And no longer associate with them...waving

Well now unless it is a kid which that is something I would expect a kid to say not an adult.whoa .Then I would sit them down and explain to them that Hate is a awful big word and no one should ever say they hate someone.. dislike yes but hate is something that is taught...

Words have more power then some realize and should think twice before speaking at times..

I second what she said.

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 11:38 AM
If the folks back home are expecting a "gift" it is no longer a gift. It is different if there are small children awaiting the arrival because it shows they were on the brain ... That is if they are children of significance to you. Besides that, do what you want! Do not spend your vacation/holiday shopping for others unless that is what you want to do.

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 11:29 AM
Not a glitter fan myself! My daughter is a different story.

Not into shoes either, well, except for the ones I have to wear. I try to catch shoe carnival's sales. What I do is stock up on what I need and as I wear them out, I already have my other pair ready to go. I probably shop for shoes every three or four years. I am practical when it comes to stuff like that. I do have trouble when it comes to Bath & Body Works' lotions and candles. LOL

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 10:15 AM
My warning sign would be:

WARNING ... Skeptical person always listening for the mix up of details.
bigsmile

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 10:00 AM

Pet Peeve?

Females that dress in halter tops, skinny jeans, doing duck faces and helicopter shots to show how big their boobs are that have the first line in their profile saying "No sex"!.

Most of them are probably the scammers. Gotta watch them like hawks!

kentucky811's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:59 AM

I think one profile turnoff is trying to tell your life story. I don't need to know about every person you dated, or what all your siblings are like. You don't have to mention the achievements of all your kids. That's too much information.

Yes!! Just the simple basics.