mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 03:03 AM
Blank space :-)
-T.S.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 03:01 AM
I think mikey also believes in destiny hahaha ..
Silentjetget.. Come one.
Give me a vote laugh :wink: bigsmile :laughing:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:56 AM
Did you know that ?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is one of the longest words ever ?

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:38 AM
No its not like being pervert. Sometimes its destiny. biggrin I have observed older guys know how to respect and younger girls are smart too. In some cases, much smarter than the older guy. Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:33 AM

is that a category?

Haha. It can be. Older guys are more sensical when it comes to conversations. They got a lot of experiences to share. However, not all of them have patience for younger girls laugh

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:13 PM

Ummm for cyber sex...of course!..
But then I realized that..that's not much different than what I was doing before i discovered cyber sex...
The only difference is now , someone else is cheering me on....
Go phD go phD..gooooo....lol...

Hahahaha. Thats quite honest.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:04 PM
Edited by mariaclaracruz23 on Sun 05/08/16 02:05 PM

you made me remember another one... true romance, always great no matter how many times i watch it... thanks

tears

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:20 AM
Tragic hahaha

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:17 AM

Does true love exist ?

Youngzberry dear, true love exists. Its somewhere out there. Maybe it was just caught up in a traffic haha. We got a lot of years coming and all we need to do is to keep on believing :-)

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:10 AM
I think its really important to think about the welfare of the kids. However, most people nowadays separate ways just because of inadequate love for each other. They turn away not considering the very reason why they chose to stay with each other. Maybe its really about holding on, not letting the fire go down :)

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:57 AM
Slow motion by Trey

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:51 AM

I think what women's really want is a man or women to listen, pay attention to them , put them first, don't take them for granted just to name a few .I learn that it hard pleasing a women all the time. I don't think there are any man or women to meet all the needs and wants of a women. Only in a perfect world someone can meet all the women needs and wants.

It looks like you had a lot of experiences in pleasing someone Lol laugh

Well, i like someone who will never get tired to listening what i wanted. Someone who will not get tired of letting me know what he wants in return hahaha. Kind of give and take :tongue:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:25 AM
Haha i bet it really depends on how you look at it laugh

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 01:41 AM
What do you value more? Looks or brains?
:smile:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 12:21 AM
Haha. Purpose in here ? laugh

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/08/16 12:15 AM

I prefer a woman around my age who understands where I am in life and who can handle real life problems with maturity that comes from experience.

But some people try to accept others even if they dont understand them. Its not about the incapacity to understand. :cry:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:42 PM

i just got this in the email here:

mingle2's photo
mingle2
4 minutes ago
Congratulations! We have cleared you as a spammer. You can now use the site freely. Enjoy!
[/quote

Is that why i cant send messages to you ? Hahaha

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/07/16 05:12 PM
Hotel transylvania and shrek :) haha

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/07/16 04:40 PM
So true blushing

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/07/16 04:34 PM

This topic will start a fiery debate here....hahaha
As per usual...
In the Western world an age gap is generally looked down...
In the Eastern world it is looked at as a desirable situation and more readily accepted...

I have had 8 relationships in my lifetime....all were age gap relationships...6 younger, up to 20 years difference and 2 older up to 15 years difference...
Obviously they all ended or I wouldn't be here...haha...
But none ended because of age factors...I might add...

My partners in the younger relationships all cited the following factors that led them to pursue older guys...

Experience....
Maturity....
Commitment....
Stability....
Chivalry....

Mix this together with the younger one having a more serious, mature outlook in life and the older partner having a cheeky, younger outlook and you can generally meet in the middle somewhere...

A lot of people will feel the older guy is taking advantage of an younger woman....
Maybe this would have been the case years ago....
But these days younger women are very strong and mature and not easily influenced....
They know what they want in a partner and will pursue that goal...

My experience living with women years younger than myself has taught me not to worry about what other people think of our relationship....
No person on this planet has the right to judge you in matters of the heart...

:) I really think that older men has stability and maturity. Most of them actually. They got learnings from life experiences that are really worth sharing, especially to the younger generation. I think it will really depend on your joint efforts in trying to stay together. Although your parents wont like it. Lol laugh

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14