mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/27/16 12:22 PM

When you say "Good Morning" or "Good Night" to someone you really love or appreciate a lot....What are your REAL WISHES for this person??

nothing but a greeting... means nothing, other than i'm recognizing someones presence..

I agree.
If you love or appreciate a person you tend to have a longer message haha.
Sometimes, our real wishes cannot be explained through words :smile: :wink:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:04 AM
Yes.
The craziness just comes out of us and sometimes we cant control it. Haha.
Maybe its just one of those human attributes.
Perfect imperfections...:smile:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/22/16 06:00 AM

It's not about instant gratification lol. Just keep getting notifications of people liking me and there is no one listed in my viewed profile box ? It seem fishy

Dude, try the decaf and lay off the Monster drinks. You planning on being married by the time you sign off? Lol. Just take your time. Join the forums so people can get to know you.

rofl rofl rofl :banana: :banana: :banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:53 AM
23 is my age on my next birthday.
Just saying...laugh flowers

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:34 AM

I have an ex. We just broke. Everything went too far. He told me at the very start of our relationship, that as long as I don't cheat and I'm loyal to him, he won't leave me. But look at now. My family threatened him. His kids to be exact. That was an empty threat. And I assured him it was nothing because my younger sister who was tactless said that. She doesn't think.
Our last fight started about the anniversary thing, I felt bad because its already the 3rd special occasion of us being together but he did not greet me. So I felt upset. He got angry and said I was asking for too much. He gave me everything. All I wanted was a simple sorry. What else could I do? But he never apologized. Instead, he broke up with me. I tried to fix but it just went more far. We had two years together and exactly two years we broke up because he have me up. Was it my fault that my sister empty threatened his kids? I swear it was nothing. My sister is 17 and she doesn't think of what she says. Sigh. We were suppose to see each other again in two weeks. I'm from Philippines and hes from england. It really upset me. But what can I do? He doesn't want me anymore

To me the argument you guys had wasn't big enough to warrant a break up of a 2 year relationship with a lot of love in it. Maybe he just got tired of the long distance relationship, and was looking for a way out.

I am sorry for your pain. I hope you find some smiles and positive moments on the way to healing your broken heart and that you learn valuable things from this experience.flowerforyou

:smile: :wink: flowerforyou :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/21/16 03:27 PM
Welcome to mingle2 :wink:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:52 PM

No reflection on you, OP...but most women who ask that question, don't know how to keep a man.winking

how to keep a man..
lock him in the basement,get his car key, work pretty good .... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

laugh laugh laugh devil

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:53 PM

oh great, another why men _________... date women, you won't have that problem anymore...whoa

Moe is an exception lol.

It should be rephrased.
Why some men cheat...
Because its not all of them.
And not all women cheat too.flowerforyou slaphead

i'm always the exception... is that a good thing?huh

It depends :wink:
It just shows that you are unique.
Dont doubt yourself just because many topics are about cheating and not so good men. Lol
:angel:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:43 PM

oh great, another why men _________... date women, you won't have that problem anymore...whoa

Moe is an exception lol.

It should be rephrased.
Why some men cheat...
Because its not all of them.
And not all women cheat too.flowerforyou slaphead

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/20/16 05:29 AM

Wow is eroti your ex? Because he seems to know you well. ..either that or he's making a lot of ASSumptions.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:32 AM
Good luck :smile:
I suggest you should also look for a soulmate in your area. happy :wink:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:20 PM

The friend sounds like royal dlck. I hope he dumps her, she finds the real love of her who accepts her as is...and she surprises HIM by getting a boob job that's SPECTACULAR

Hahaha. Exactly.
I wonder what the woman thinks about Hal after he takes his clothes.
There must be a bad comment too.pitchfork

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:03 PM

What constitutes being shallow..?

I ask because I know someone..
They have come to me with a particular problem.. that they are having ...a inner struggle...
Here's the dealio..lol..
This person who has come to me !

He said To me ..I have met someone!..
She is amazing.. she has everything going for her.. I have been dating her for over 3 weeks now.. we have the same sense of humor, we make each other laugh we make each other feel good.. I thought she was perfect..

I said to him ..what do you mean you thought?..
He says ..I have seen her for over three weeks now.. things were going great... then the time came for us to be intimate.. he said he took off his clothes she liked what she saw..!
Then it was her turn to undress
She removed her bra.. and her boobs dropped to her knees..... at that moment he felt crushed.. and no! not by her boobs..lol.. he said he was disappointed.. he could not get over how droopy her boobs were...
He said to me.. every time they went out together she highlighted her breasts in a beautiful bra.. they seemed absolutely perfect... he didn't think there was an issue...

At this point.. I said to him no one's perfect
I said to him !well that's a little shallow of yourself...

He said yes! I think the same thing I feel horrible about it... but I just can't get past the fact that her boobs droop... it really bothers him.!. I can tell that he truly likes this person.. he says
He would like to make it work between them.... but no matter how hard he tries he just can't get over.. her droopy boobs... he feels like he was deceived a little bit.. because she always seemed to make her breast seem so firm and perky. Within her bra and clothing. at least from what he could tell.....
He doesn't know what to do now..
He says he feels like he is being Shallow.. but he also knows that he wants to be with somebody... that doesn't have this issue..so..is he.?.
You know! Shallow Hal..lol..

He should not feel that way hmm.
So all along its just the boobs that kept him coming for weeks?
If he is old, he has no right to be disappointed with a droopy bust. Lol

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:23 AM

Some old men hit on a woman n when told they little bit old .. They reply age is just a number ! Is it really ?

Age doesn't matter in my opinion. My boyfriend is 20 years older than me. He's that type of man I see myself growing old with. He makes me happy, makes time for me, listens and understands. He's honest and trustworthy.

Age, distance, height don't matter in true love.

you're on a dating site and have a boyfriend? huh ...

user deactivated...huh huh

devil slaphead

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 08:23 AM

Tell them their "bone density" couldn't handle the trauma...smile2

And you can ? rofl rofl rofl

Age is just a number, if, and only if, there is a mutual consent coming from the older and younger parties.
Its becoming a trend and no one can really judge. Maybe it is really true that all is fair in love and in war :smile: happy flowerforyou

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 08:16 AM

Apparently I have been in my own world for a few years now. Most of my relationships have been 3-5 years long, and at 36 years of age, looking around the dating scene....I'm a little lost.

I have never really considered myself to be the age that I am, having always had a younger mindset with the responsibilities that come with being an adult. I start looking at my age range (30-40) and I suppose it's a wake up call. Everyone seems busy with having had kids, or wanting them, divorces and other things I never experienced.

It's almost like I am 21 and just starting out, but look in the mirror and realize life might have passed me by in the life-experience stages. (That and I don't look 21 anymore.) So, here I go, completely unprepared for reality, giving it another shot, this time in a totally different mindset and environment.

Well you are lucky to realize that before you reached 60. :smile: :tongue:
Different circumstances in our lives may cause us to limit ourselves and keep distance from other people(emotionally).
36 is not so old considering the lifestyle and culture you have. As long as you are really determined and serious about the things you like to work on, you can possibly gain positive results.
You just have to identify that specific goal and focus yourself into it.

Besides, you date not just to have someone. People date because they feel this certain force thats pushing them towards it. Like strong attraction. :wink:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Thu 05/19/16 07:54 AM

I'm new here. anyone help me to find friends here.!!?

Area code 855 is a non- geographic area code, meaning that it is not associated with any particular city, state, province, or country.
spock

I want to live there!...get some peace and quiet.asleep

I'll be arranging your flight sir,biggrin :laughing:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:21 AM
Maybe you could list your questions using bullets :smile:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:14 AM
:smile: :wink: happy flowerforyou smooched waving winking

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Wed 05/18/16 09:47 AM
Welcome to mingle2 :blush::smile: