mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 06/07/16 03:32 AM
The next person is god-fearing :angel:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 06/06/16 04:44 AM

It seems to me that you may not really know her as well as you think you do. And then presuming that her “flaws” also apply to “most” women? Self-centered, and ridiculous.

Welcome to the forums, WhereforeAndWhyNot!

That's the only thing which bothers me in all of this - the topic's name "Broken Women".
This girl ain't broken at all. Got totally surprised, was confused, baffled, didn't know how to be or what to say .. but that doesn't mean that there's something wrong with her or all of the other women.

But saying that the guy is egocentric and ridiculous is a bit harsh methinks. Let's not judge anybody here, alright?

Edit: It also would be nice for starters to fill out your profile so people on this site could get to know you better

Maybe you are better apart. Hmm
Move on and hope for the best.
I believe that some people are not really meant to stay in our lives because they just walk through it to teach us something valuable. In this case, you might learn that giving a bubble bath isnt a good idea after all.
biggrin just kidding.
In my opinion, she isnt broken at all. Maybe she just have issues and eventhough you know each other for quite a long time, there are still things which we cannot confide to other people.
Admit it or not, we really have those sort of issues. :smile: flowerforyou

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:51 AM

How to find true love?

I do not think you can 'find' true love.
But you can give it :-)

So true.
Maybe you won't find the kind of love you cannot give.
Love is already within us and no one has really managed to write a "How-to-" manual about finding true love.
happy biggrin love

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/31/16 05:14 AM
I like a dominant guy but not a control freak.
Someone who knows how to be sweet.
I prefer a guy older than me because they tend to be mature enough.
I dont want an innocent person because that would be me. Lolbiggrin :laughing: rofl :banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/31/16 05:00 AM

I've always tried to be a honest person that doesn't mess with people feelings, but I keep ending up being the one that gets mess about with. Some of my family have said that I'm to nice to people that don't deserve it but that's just the way I am. Just getting fed up of being the one that gets hurt all the time. Hopefully one day I'll meet the right person

You dont need to change yourself just because you are tired of being messed up. You are a man. Always remember that. You just have to be a lot careful next time so you wont be badly hurt.
I, too, was messed up by a lot of people whom I trusted several times before. I was badly hurt that sometimes I thought of getting even.
However, I always hold back. I always remind myself of how loving I am.
I dont let hatred and pain eat my heart out.

I fully understand what you're saying, just hard sometimes to stay positive, but we live and learn

Haha if you are feeling down, you can talk to me, I can have an inspirational talk lol.
Im always fighting for positivism everyday.
I need to be so that I can inspire people around me.:banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/31/16 04:38 AM

I've always tried to be a honest person that doesn't mess with people feelings, but I keep ending up being the one that gets mess about with. Some of my family have said that I'm to nice to people that don't deserve it but that's just the way I am. Just getting fed up of being the one that gets hurt all the time. Hopefully one day I'll meet the right person

You dont need to change yourself just because you are tired of being messed up. You are a man. Always remember that. You just have to be a lot careful next time so you wont be badly hurt.
I, too, was messed up by a lot of people whom I trusted several times before. I was badly hurt that sometimes I thought of getting even.
However, I always hold back. I always remind myself of how loving I am.
I dont let hatred and pain eat my heart out.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Tue 05/31/16 12:55 AM

Very very nice. And presently, very relatable :)

Thank you so much for the appreciation. flowerforyou :smile: :wink:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:22 PM
I was 17.
Hmm.
I look like I'll be a spinster with your posts. Lol
We stayed in a relationship for quite sometime and broke up when he got someone else pregnant. Hahaha
Damn.
(Maybe I was so busy studying lessons)
devil slaphead rofl

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:14 PM

I'm not on here cuz I'm desperate, just want to meet new people. Looking for good-looking guys btwn 22-26 in the Sacramento area....wanna meet up????

haha..you're desperate?? you're waving a red flag here...

Hahaha slaphead rofl rofl

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:12 PM

I have been trying to get connected.. Seems accounts are fake.. Not getting partner for me

If you think the accounts are fake. Report them.

Give them time to reply... if you don't hear from them in about a year, they are probably not interested.

Perhaps the young ladies wonder if the MD in your profile name stands of MD which is short for MDMA which is methylenedioxy-methamphetamine.

... or just More Drinks

You see, medical doctors usually earn so much money that they don't do free dating sites.

anyway, good luck
:smile:

I agree. :wink: :smile:

Now who's also for mzrosie ? Raise your hands please.
:banana: :thumbsup: flowerforyou

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:45 AM

Yes. My fears changed as I grew up.
Before, I was always afraid to travel alone because I might get lost.
Now, Im not afraid of that anymore because I learned to trust myself and my ability to get through things.

P.S.
I'm still afraid of spiders and rats hahaha

We have spiders and rats in common. Horrible thingsbigsmile

Frogs are fine as well as worms but I cant stand spiders and rats tongue2 slaphead

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:16 AM

For thousands of years men have poured out there hearts to women. Men would write poetry, sing to them, always polite to them, any jester to show ones affection. But in the last century that has all changed. With the rise of technology there has been the destruction of common decency. Sex is everywhere in our society which has become common to us numbing our minds. The effect of giving into ones carnal nature has cause the escalation or loss of chivalry and romance in general, because we live in a society that is focused on "ME". Here is an example, if a man took a female out opened doors for her, brought her flowers, was just generally very nice and polite, walks her home on the first date he would get the nice guy flag. No guy wants that flag ever. But if a man took her out for drinks and went back to her place to roll in the sack she would be more likely to keep him. Courting to win a woman's heart really doesn't exsist any more. There's no romance in that. Any thoughts?

Chivalry and romance arent dead at all. It depends on the man. If he is willing to exert effort in courting a woman, he can do so.
Even if most people sleep together on the first date, it doesnt mean that all people do the same.
As a matter of fact, I have never received flowers from other men except my male students. Lol.
Anyways, I like yellow tulips and bloody red roses.
It will count if you will send me a bouquet or two. Hahahaha JK
:banana: pitchfork :pitchfork

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:56 PM
Forever depends on how you define it. It depends in you.
Younger people somewhat exaggerate the word that it seems overused already.
Im one of those millenials but being around with older people, i get to have different point of views regarding things.

Moe isnt bitter.
He just casts his opinion. Hahaha
And im his lawyer.
Jk laugh :tongue: flowerforyou :laughing: :banana:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:48 PM
Maybe, he is watching the phone bills. Lol
Would it matter if a person wont call you ? Especially if they are not in a relationship with you?
Hahaha. I dont think so.
It would bother me more if my mom's not calling me.flowers biggrin

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/29/16 05:45 AM
They are both important.
I think there's no need to choose between the two.
Money is needed to provide necessities and love somewhat gives a kind of emotional satisfaction (especially to those who keep looking for it).

On the other hand, I cannot help but to agree with the idea of money, buying love.
There can be people who might feel like being in love to someone who has a well-off life.
They make themselves believe that the rightest way to love, is to love someone, who can provide well.

(And thats where the "age doesnt matter theory" came from)
Hahahaha lol.

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/29/16 05:31 AM
:thumbsup:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:39 AM

Has anyone actually found love on this site?

AGE DOESNT MATTER INLOVE

Young people say that. But it makes a big difference.

I agree with you, Rob.

You know why they say this? because a friend of a friend of a neighbor's friend who is in her 20's flirted with a guy in his 50's and the old guy flirted back and they lived happily ever after.

Have a great weekend
drinker :banana:

Hahaha so true.
It has been in rumors lol.
I also thought it is like that not until Rob enlightened me hahahaha
Lalalalalalala
:smile: laugh :wink: :laughing: biggrin

hi mariaclara flowerforyou
I'm glad you you had been enlightened. Rob did this? scared

laugh just kidding Rob flowerforyou

time to dance
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello, Mzrosie flowerforyou
Yes. Rob did.
Hahaha
However, the way how he did it, should be kept a secret :laughing: biggrin :angel:

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/28/16 04:21 PM

Has anyone actually found love on this site?

AGE DOESNT MATTER INLOVE

Young people say that. But it makes a big difference.

I agree with you, Rob.

You know why they say this? because a friend of a friend of a neighbor's friend who is in her 20's flirted with a guy in his 50's and the old guy flirted back and they lived happily ever after.

Have a great weekend
drinker :banana:

Hahaha so true.
It has been in rumors lol.
I also thought it is like that not until Rob enlightened me hahahaha
Lalalalalalala
:smile: laugh :wink: :laughing: biggrin

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Sat 05/28/16 04:07 PM
Edited by mariaclaracruz23 on Sat 05/28/16 04:08 PM
Yes. My fears changed as I grew up.
Before, I was always afraid to travel alone because I might get lost.
Now, Im not afraid of that anymore because I learned to trust myself and my ability to get through things.

P.S.
I'm still afraid of spiders and rats hahaha

mariaclaracruz23's photo
Fri 05/27/16 12:31 PM
It happens when I least expect it.
Being young, I did try to look for someone before, but nothing serious comes out haha.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15