Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 09:58 PM
[quoteYeah, it is all really interesting! I love reading and thinking about that stuff. Rori Ray (relationship/dating coach) touching on those things too, although of course concerning relationships, but it boils down to the same thing.

THe worst thing that has happened with women as far as I'm concerned, is that we all got so competitive with one another. Each is trying to be prettier, sexier, more appealing, smarter etc etc etc than the other woman.
WHereas the typical feminine archetype is supportive of other woman, never undermining each other, never trying to pull the rug out from underneath another woman's feet.
The fact that most women do do that, I effing hate it!

As for traditional role patterns, I think we will find that we will at least partially go back there, but in a different form. With respect for the woman, not like she's inferior cos she does most of the housework etc.
And let's face it: did we ever really leave it behind us? Nope, we didn't!!
Many women get burnouts, health problems because they now have to juggle all the tasks. Most of the household chores and raising kids still is on woman's shoulders (statistic for this, I'm not making it up).
So now we not only have to be perfect wives, mothers, housekeepers, but on top of that also perfect employees. If you don't have or pursue a career, you get frowned upon.
But thing is, needing status (career, sports car, lots of money etc etc) is again ... masculine. It's part of the competitiveness that is in your picture. Men need that, women don't.
Women need ... sisterhood, which we lost cos we envy each other, try to outdo each other etc etc. The feeling of oneness (also from own family) is what a woman needs.
What makes a woman feel good is contact with other woman. That gives us the either Oxycontin or estrogen (I believe the first) that we need to feel good, happy.
Men need testosteron. So competition, meaning status, trying to get that career, get that posh car in the driveway so everyone sees he's achieved it. And that wonderful wife and know that he was the only one who could get her (heart, I mean, not sex). Because that's the same thing -think about it! Apparently what gets you the guy, for keepers, if he feels that he is the only one who could get you. Matthew Hussey's got great stuff on that. Saying men need to think about the girl, and what happened (yes, including sex) and think "I did that! I, and no one else could've done that!!"
That's why if you sleep with him too soon ... you lose him. Cos he will feel anyone could've done that, not just him.
All boils down to the same thing: competitiveness, status ("I did that!!!")

So women being forced by society to pursue a career goes against our true grain, meaning it'll wear us out and/or force us to become more and more masculine energy women ...
But I do not believe it will remain that way ... Too many ppl are suffering under this basically unhealthy imbalance.]
the way i see it were not wired differently. regardless of which sex you are they are human traits that are in play.a) to feel needed.b) to be appreciated. c) to be valued I believe if these traits are not recognized by each partner a void occurs and a distraction begins to compensate for that void. That why men and women have affairs. they are distracting themselves and trying to fill their void due to lack of appreciation,to feel needed and valued.

ps: no dirty comments needed about filling the void you guys i know how we think.Good and long lasting sex is the fulfillment of these human traits. Which sex becomes the result of the healthy relationship.

That's why quickies do not really satisfy the relationship for a women or a man for a long period of time. then both parties are on to the next quick find.

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 09:51 PM
the way i see it were not wired differently. regardless of which sex you are they are human traits that are in play.a) to feel needed.b) to be appreciated. c) to be valued I believe if these traits are not recognized by each partner a void occurs and a distraction begins to compensate for that void. That why men and women have affairs. they are distracting themselves and trying to fill their void due to lack of appreciation,to feel needed and valued.

ps: no dirty comments needed about filling the void you guys i know how we think.Good and long lasting sex is the fulfillment of these human traits. Which sex becomes the result of the healthy relationship.

That's why quickies do not really satisfy the relationship for a women or a man for a long period of time. then both parties are on to the next quick find.

Well, I've posted about this type of thing a great may times here, but most aren't interested or don't get is ...
It's long, not sure if you're interested, going to read it, but alas...

It has all to do with society having been patriarchal for centuries, thousands of years, and we are now going towards a matriarchal society. No, that does not mean woman are boss, like you men have always been.
We are in de middle of this change-over that will likely take a few generations, it has already been going on for a few generations.

So what's going on at the mo is that ppl are trying to find a new balance in masculine & feminine. And NOT just ppl as individuals, society and cultures as a whole are in a re-calibrating state/phase.

As with many -if not all- major changes (and this is serious BIG chit! Globally, not just western countries), some ppl and/or aspects in society go from one extreme to the next. That is all part of the change-over.
So yes, there are women who now get very effing defensive when they think they are dependent. Thinking it's wrong, dirty, inferior blablabla.
But that's only because they do not yet understand the power of the real, archetypical feminine principle.
Neither do men.
It is very difficult for BOTH sexes as we have been brainwashed and reared in a still mostly patriarchal society/culture.
So woman are trying to find their feet in all this, so are men. Many men are confused, as with stronger educated and independent women, their role has changed too.
Many apparently are feeling kind of lost. Now they get hit on in bars by women, which used to be their part in life. To 'hunt' and 'conquer', to chase after the lady of his desire, now women are 'hunting & conquering'. So many men are like WTF is going on?

And yes this is good, it is serious progress, for the sheer reason that the way things were wasn't right. tongue
I think many women who find their balance, do finally get in touch with their pure feminine 'archetype', will drop all the masculine BS that they now display.
Right now it is still mostly a balancing act, both sexes kind of lost and searches for the Golden Middle.
Most women don't know what it means to be a woman, feminine. They think that being sexy, seductive, slutty maybe even is feminine. It is NOT!!! That is masculine! Sure a 'real' woman can be sexy, but she will be a different kind of sexy. Soft. Not aggressive. Soft on the outside, receptive, open, and strong on the inside.

You study psychology. Read some Jung. There's this really really great book on this, by a Jungian psychologist. A crying shame it's not translated in English. It is worth its weight in gold 100x over! One of a kind. I've been busy with this particular subject for years, never found a better book on it. But it is Jungian ps

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 08:01 PM
sht were all crazy that's what makes the world go round.
I just love that bannana man:banana: . only if i could spell! I can spell crazy and been there many times sometimes its fun and other time not so fun. That why they call it crazy!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 07:47 PM
i am feeling hot and not to trot:banana:

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 07:33 PM
summer is still here i would love to send you some summer. in fact my roses are in full bloom i would gladly send some to you

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 07:07 PM
I am so hot today I am not wearing a shirthappy

no photo
Mon 05/02/16 06:22 PM
Why is a photo so important on a profile when one does not know one another?
why would one risk a face on the internet.
Photo are acceptable only when one on one is my opinion
I don't think you can change my mind.

If a person is so visual I don't believe you see the personality in the profile.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next