Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 11:28 PM
I don't remember mine, so I will say I did!
I didn't make any this year 2018, but
I did wish upon a star!!!

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 11:24 PM
Its rude and it sucks frustrated frustrated ......Good bye ttyl, Good night

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 11:17 PM
Edited by howed on Wed 01/03/18 11:20 PM

I predict that something is going to happen one of these days...spock

:thumbsup: I think I will go with this prediction laugh

same here!
I had a good laugh when i read this one.
If you want a prediction? I don't have one!

no photo
Wed 11/01/17 10:39 PM
November, I think of how cold it's going to get!tears

no photo
Wed 11/01/17 10:37 PM
shocked i went to high school with a young lady when she was three years old she bite into a wire that was plugged into a wall. Her mouth was burned severely and rearranged. That was a real shock not only to me when i heard the story but it was also to her when she was little girl. no ha, ha on this one!

no photo
Sun 10/29/17 01:16 AM
i think you folks have ghosting wrong,
my experience of ghosting is when someone takes your name and uses it to talk to someone else you know.

no photo
Fri 10/13/17 02:49 AM
wasn't that a song by Dean Martin? "Going back to Houston":wink:

no photo
Fri 10/13/17 02:46 AM
What is this.....................A lot of confusiontears

no photo
Thu 10/12/17 01:25 AM
she says she's on a military base, and now wants a calling card. what to do?...NO!noway noway noway frustrated frustrated

no photo
Thu 10/12/17 01:22 AM
My doctor told me getting old is a disease and cannot find a cure!:cry: tears

no photo
Thu 10/12/17 01:15 AM
when I was in high school the vice principle mistaken me for another student. before i knew it my back was against the locker and feet dangling. then slowly put me down and apologized realizing he mistook me for someone else.rant noway

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 02:35 PM
Edited by howed on Thu 10/05/17 02:37 PM
women abusers love but don't show respect! so one can love but have no respect. for some people it is mutually exclusive.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 02:25 PM
Are they married yet? Crazy!!!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:14 PM
Dah! whats up doc!

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:10 PM
happiness is joy!

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 06:03 PM

I've dated younger.... but eventually their friends and partying was more important. Not going there anymore.

FYI...When I was but 18 yrs old and legal to drink in Texas, I didn't frequent bars.

I am a bit older now and I still do not go there much.

Choices, we all have to make them. Some live with the results.

Ohhh heck I went to the bars back when it was legal at 18 as well in Calif and in Texas and I'm 58 now and still go to them once in a while to listen to live bands with friends...

It is not the bars that gets one in trouble it is lack of control is the problem..

It is all about moderation and self control~~~

are you saying you can't keep it under control?
me either.
Just date! not for love just for fun. but keep under control!laugh laugh happy bigsmile

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 05:57 PM
I wear cologne and like the smell.Hope everyone else does.
I heard a story where ever morning going to work a lady on public transportation bathed in perfume it smelled so viciously that people actually left the bus. A woman bus driver eventually asked her not to ride her bus in the future because of the perfume, the lady that smelled of perfume complained and it turns out that bus drivers in public transit cannot prevent you from riding public transit regardless of how you smell.tears tears
I was on the airplane when a lady next to me pulled out her nail polish and started to do her nails, by the time the steward answered my call bell the plane was total consumed with the nail polish smell. it was not a happy environment!pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Thu 09/14/17 11:13 PM
what do you mean by a relationship in this virtual world? talking, sharing a pic, ignoring the other party, asking for money, asking for a cell phone asking for a itune card to those who do that i bet they think there in a relationship!frustrated what surprised pitchfork brokenheart :heart: :heart: love who knows?

no photo
Thu 09/14/17 11:00 PM
i can do that! and i am not a scamer!laugh

no photo
Thu 09/14/17 10:54 PM
Real men give their women 5 seconds advance warning when they are about to fart.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh couldn't of said it better!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23