no photo
Tue 12/13/16 06:34 AM
Way Way west! of Green Gables whoa waving

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 06:27 AM
I can't believe I got out of bed!glasses

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 11:02 PM
in high school we had one health class with the girls and guys and the gym teacher would show us the body parts, then a movie with a film projector,the teacher left the class because he was not comfortable,well you can imagine the movie was played forward and back wards for 45 minutes i can tell you this it was very loud and comical in that class it was like a riot broke out in class.laugh laugh slaphead

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 10:19 PM
Calgary is a bit under 32 f in celius about-3 tomorrow will be +9 celius 48f YAhoo its warm.laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 10:10 PM
I feel fine today, and at peace with myself.
Happy Thanksgiving my American neighbours from Canada!:smile: drinker flowers waving waving

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 10:01 PM

everybody must has somethin that somehow make a big change in their life. what make u change? what is ur turning point? seems like im lost of purpose..i need somethin..

Julie hang in there. Everyday is a new day some are exciting, some are routine,some are ho hum regardless, some are stressful it is always something to look forward to! you may not see it today but you may when you look back in time.think
tunrning points for me were each time i obtained new employment, birth of my son and death of my daughter, becoming born again, dealing with family sickness, sons kidney transplant, etc, etc.flowers

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 09:46 PM
Ronald Regan as president, deregulation, lots of unemployment like today, less co2

water pollution was at its maximum in the great lakes, when a dollar was worth a dollar, high interest rates like 15%. Wage increases 8% to 12%. Contra for weapon sales to Iran with Oliver North. American over throw the Chile elected Government and support Pinochet brutal government. nuclear arms build up. red brigade in europe,reduction of foreign car imports from Japan.slaphead waving

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 04:04 PM
a neighbour backed into my car and cracked my bumper, i told her it will cost her a cup of tea together and we did. we did and got to know one another much better.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:59 PM
work, work and more work. hi ho, hi ho off to work I go!grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:52 PM
Love is unconditional.happy happy

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 11:15 PM
I always call it a "pick me up" eg: hey friend I need a pick me up drinker

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 11:05 PM
Edited by howed on Thu 10/27/16 11:06 PM

I can cook a lasagna from scratch. I cook and bake a lot of things.

I love home made Lasagna. open the door, the guys are coming for supperdrinker drinker bring flowers guysflowers flowers Drinks on the housedrinks drinks :thumbsup: waving winking

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:54 PM
my little dog running in circles excited just to see me!

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:50 PM
I am going to beat everybody out of bed this morning!

no photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:14 PM
just home from my Banff trip! Nothing like home sweet home!:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 03:41 PM
the ones who enforce the rules or put them in place tend to always break the rules and never get punished!

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:17 AM
Edited by howed on Thu 10/20/16 09:18 AM

Windows 10 upgrade damaged my machine and now it's inoperable

My lab top cannot connect to WIFI on Windows 10. that really sucks!frustrated frustrated

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:12 AM
Edited by howed on Thu 10/20/16 09:12 AM
I am fizzing out fast today not much sleep last night.spock

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:09 AM
could use a stiff drink to day at zee's pub. My baseball team lost their World series try. tears tears slaphead

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:05 AM

Always wear your sweetest smile, you look great honestly... I like talking to people especially those whose ahead of me by age cause surely they have a lot of great things for conversation... Sense of humor is the best and I think you got a lot... Stay in the forum. God bless waving

spot on and so true, older people when they share their life stories is really great. I am getting older and now I am starting to share. It's surprising how the younger people don't know history or even news events or business history.sense of humor some don't have any and think the weight of the world is on their shoulders.:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23