Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:58 AM
Hey..................Folks a job well done had plenty of out bursts of laughter. I needed that:smile: laugh laugh happy smile2

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:48 AM
There's pre verts everywhere now a days. Just be very careful!

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:39 AM

Yeah, sometimes I don't have a lighter, then I gotta light it on the cooker. And I can be so caught up in thought that I walk into the kitchen, open the tap, bend over to light my cig, then look at the water, dumbfounded, and think "Chips, this ain't gonna work!"
That has happened more than once... blushing

laugh

SORRYflowerforyou but that's funny.

You may laugh, hihi. It is rather daft tongue2

i rather enjoyed reading that.drinker cheers

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:37 AM
were all here to put you back together like we did for "humpty dumty":wink:

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:33 AM
I have no idea what this is all about? tears oops

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:29 AM

That I don't like this stinking hot weather. Outdoors it's quite all right now, but indoors it's still really warm

Crystal send some my way its summer time here and its be okay weather wise; but not hot.
can't find one of those happy yellow circle faces with a sweater or sweating

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:20 AM

Lawyers hate to loose, doctors hate to loose a patient, loose, loose situation, frustrated .

ONE heck of an explosion! I don't know if there is a punch line to this???

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:15 AM
Hope for politicians to change our world for the better has now gone beyond my understanding; big time disappointment,regardless of what party they just don't seem to change the situation for the better.
WAR WAR what it good for......Absolutely nothing!!tears tears tears

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 01:01 AM
uneventful for me, 1982 was work, work and more work was a work manic at that time worked no less than 12 hours a dayslaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Wed 06/14/17 01:29 AM
would "JOY-SIE" work that way you have part of both names. If its a boy Joy-sie still works. You heard the song "A Boy Named SUE" by Johnny Cash!

no photo
Tue 06/13/17 01:29 AM
time to go to bedasleep asleep

no photo
Tue 06/13/17 01:17 AM
Edited by howed on Tue 06/13/17 01:18 AM
Hi! your hair would look great on my pillow!bigsmile

no photo
Mon 06/05/17 12:57 PM

I didn't get enough sleep last night

I want to get sleep in1asleep asleep

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 02:03 AM
When I was young I really knew nothing. but I surviveddrinker

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 01:59 AM

I came into this knowing what i wanted and it was him and a stable life i could build with him i still want that and ive accepted He is now fathering two children ...ive met the both of the mothers of these children and both of them spoke to me on how we're in this situation.... and no he didn't have prior knowledge of them , he doesn't live with his parents... his parents have moved here from Spain recently and are living in HIS home aswell his older siblings. He offers a full on lifestyle but we've spoken and I decided I'm going to give this my a good go .

Oh my goodness I think your out to LUNCH!:banana: Let us know how it works out! think

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 01:52 AM

\
I think you should finish your nap before
attempting vigorous conversation :-)

ouch I think that hurttears tears

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 01:47 AM
Edited by howed on Tue 05/30/17 01:49 AM

I finished pre-editing my 2nd book tonight!! :smile:
Going to send it to my editor tomorrow :)

con·grat·u·la·tion Crystal. I used spell check.

I feel good that the two big heft guys pitchfork didn't beat me up on the transit system. They sure sure looked like they wanted to.

no photo
Tue 05/16/17 02:01 AM

yes, Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBT1neIA0tc

I remember that song, boy that is a long time ago!oops

no photo
Tue 05/16/17 01:54 AM
Love does not heal all wounds and neither does time. However time does heal natural wounds, like loss of a love one.

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 01:21 AM

When i was young( er). I still remember milk being delivered by a horse drawn wagon in my area.
Not being allowed to play outside was the worst punishment. Walking to school felt safe. Security in school meant the monitor for the day.
I remember being kept after school for some nefarious act that I committed and hating it until I realized that the teacher was stuck there with me.
Parent teacher meetings; OY sitting at home and waiting for my folks to come home with the verdict; the shakes!
On the bright side, milk and cookies when I got home in the afternoon. Now that's a tradition I could revisit.
Am I maudlin or what!?!

PS. I also remember snowball fights in the schoolyard, and gettting the strap and detention for hitting the principal in the face with a snowball when he came out to read us the riot act. Lousy timing.
Oh, the look on his face, oh the pain of the strap.
I can relate to a lot of what your said. I got in trouble a lot as well. Sometimes being in the right spot at the wrong time!drinks

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la,
Those were the days, oh yes those were the days

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23