Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:02 AM

Always wear your sweetest smile, you look great honestly... I like talking to people especially those whose ahead of me by age cause surely they have a lot of great things for conversation... Sense of humor is the best and I think you got a lot... Stay in the forum. God bless waving

spot on and so true, older people when they share their life stories is really great. I am getting older and now I am starting to share. It's surprising how the younger people don't know history or even news events or business history.sense of humor some don't have any and think the weight of the world is on their shoulders.:wink:

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 08:51 AM
go my 5 day booking in Banff a room with a view!love :wink:

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 08:47 AM
If you woke me up at 2:00 am tears I will wake you up at 7:00 amasleep an eye for a toothpitchfork

no photo
Wed 10/19/16 09:48 PM
Edited by howed on Wed 10/19/16 09:49 PM
no doubt a washer and Dryer I cannot imagine washing all those dirty clothes by hand.To me it is even more important than the internet!think :wink:

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:56 AM

Stop lights that only stay green for 2 or 3 cars when traffic is backed up for 6 blocks.

I am with you on that. I seen it so many times. Its really bad when your behind schedule. one intersection I avoid and experienced at a intersection one green light one car. crazy long line up.:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:33 AM
it's 7:00 am better get up. why does the clock upstairs say 9:00 am. Oh crap!:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:31 AM
right now I am:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:29 AM
snow on the ground happy and wide awake.:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:22 AM
where is butane city? It sounds like a hot place. flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:20 AM
Been there did that, now I up and ready to go!!:wink:

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 02:03 AM
Edited by howed on Mon 10/17/16 02:13 AM
My mind is getting ruster by the day I don't remember as much as I used to but I can remember the 60's 70's 80's less of the 90's 2000, 2010

Test:60's jfk, Martin Luther King, Bobby kennedy assisations. Walk on the moon,Canada's 100 year conferderation, my dad taking a minute of silence for WW2 soldiers.
70's nixon resigning, 1976 centenial celebration, vietnam war ending,starving people of in africa, unganda civil war, montreal olympics graduating or finishing up school, first born son
80's working really hard day and evening,ronald's elections and debates, deregulations, ronalds assisation attempt, john lennon death,
AIDS scare, desk top computer.recession of the 80's and high interest rates,
90's now it starts to get fuzzy. prevented to work for one year, son gets kidney transplant a personal crises for two years,1998 economic collapse in Russia.
2000 millennium celebration, 2008 economic collapse, company purchased no work for a year.
2010 retired from full time work, part time job, wife full blown cancer,and is doing fine today!

I notice as i get older i remember less news worthy events,i am not certain if it is due to personal tragedy and stress. or is it as i get older and don't give a hoot about the news and world events. Or is it i just don't remember?

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 01:19 AM
The stink is already this far north;:wink: Calgary

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 01:16 AM

chubby or skinny?

This isn't even a factor for me.
Way to many other things that are way more important.
If he is chubby there are ways to drop the weight
if he is skinny there are ways to bulk him up..

I like your answer sitka
I believe it is all part of evolution. over the millions of years we started out skinny as hunters and became chubby after the evolution of machines.

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:55 AM
Edited by howed on Mon 10/17/16 01:04 AM

there are a surprising amount of fakes on here, don't understand why they do it though, no one's actually stupid enough to hand over their bank details or anything

You are so right! I wonder what are they after, then... The one guy I dared to give my number to and talked on the phone a couple of times... turned out to be fake! Now I wonder... who was I talking to?? All I know is that he was a grown up man with a strange but nice accent... Too bad... both conversations were really nice. I didn't realize he was a scammer until I decided to check his photos on Google images slaphead
So now, that's the first thing I will do! IF I ever trust a guy again!

I had a relationship for months with a scammer it started out well. eventually she tried every which way to ask for money. she said her fathers estate was being claimed by her and that she was stuck with no money to get home to the USA from malaysia . She wanted me to use western union to send money. eventually i said yes i will send money let me know the bank she used in mississipi for me to deposit in her account and i would help wouldn't provide, I eventually asked her for her bank account number.she freaked out would not supply the bank account, she insisted on western union. in fact i am going to message this message to her. they also hate being told there a scammer. since she is going to read this message. i want to tell her i was quite entertained by her persistence.laugh pitchfork oops

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:29 AM
i agree i found two really decent caring respectful people on this siteflowers :angel: :angel:

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:25 AM

surprised holy moley.. not a peep in 3 weeks spock wow.. ohwell

when yer fave bartenders away.. there's nutin but crickets! laugh

waving

That is because your cats locked all of the doors and put a "Closed" sign in the front window.

that looks like a roach not a cricket. are you sure they didn't just close the zee pub down?:wink: :wink: pitchfork

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:20 AM
Edited by howed on Mon 10/17/16 12:21 AM

Have bacon, sausages and eggs with razzing toasts before a company meeting. ohwell

try eating cabbage one hour before a meeting that will shorten a meetingtears tears laugh
did it in a elevator once. did it on third floors by the tenth I was by myself the rest of the way to the 40th floor.laugh laugh i could barely stand it myself!

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 12:12 AM
was on transit at 2:00 am shut my eyes to rest them and must of dosed off then the two young women were talking and i started to answer them I have no idea what I said , they woke me up with there laughterlaugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/15/16 09:34 PM
who 's calling me so early in the morning?frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/11/16 09:08 PM
I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 of Homeland especially season 1:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 22 23