Community > Posts By > auburngirl

auburngirl's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:28 PM
Hello updawg, Hi poison

auburngirl's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:23 PM
Edited by auburngirl on Thu 01/28/10 09:25 PM
Sure I can try. I have your last name, is there a middle name I need?

LOL...nevermind.. you were the first one that came up! TA DA!

auburngirl's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:15 PM
Hiya ((((Joy))))

auburngirl's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:00 PM
My birthday is a major holiday

The coolest thing I have ever seen is the Humpback Whales in Hawaii

I LOVE watching Criminal Minds!!

auburngirl's photo
Thu 01/28/10 01:56 PM
Fear??!!!! laugh I just HAD to comment on your thumbnail pic. Not YOU...who is done done DONE with love?????!!!??!!!!!! laugh

auburngirl's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:11 PM
:laughing: K flowers

auburngirl's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:08 PM
Thanks. My skin feels cold and hot/burning all at the same time lol. I'm going to bed shortly. I am on facebook. I'll email you my page. It's good to see you. SMOOCH! nite nite

auburngirl's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:04 PM

(((Connie))) how are you? My computer took a dive and I have been on a loaner so I couldn't visit you b/c I forgot the address... But you were never there when I was anyway... laugh

LOL! I know I seem to miss everybody! I'm doing fine. Think I might have the crud or something. Running about 100 degree fever. Have that hit by a bus feeling. How are you? I really miss chatting with you.

auburngirl's photo
Thu 12/03/09 09:59 PM
Edited by auburngirl on Thu 12/03/09 09:59 PM
Hiya ((((Joy))))

Hiya Just

auburngirl's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:23 PM
Oh, almost forgot...read MINE! War damn Eagle! Scared the pee pee outcha huh?! LMAO!

auburngirl's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:22 PM
Edited by auburngirl on Sat 11/28/09 05:24 PM

Case in point I give you the 1984 Iron Bowl. Bame was 4-6 heading into that game against a damn good Auburn team (that had Bo Jackson and Brent Fullwood in the backfield). Bama won that day, even when they were inferior in every way to Auburn. They found a way to win.

Bama only won that game because Fullwood accidentally went the wrong way and got sacked for a loss.

I don't buy the "one play can make or break a game" mentality, because that certainly cannot be said for the '85 game, when Van Tiffin kicked that 53 yard field goal with only a few seconds left.

Doesn't matter how they won the game. They still won. Seriously. That is your comeback? That was the reason Bama won that game? Oh, and the 85' game. If you go back and watch that game, Richardson never should have been allowed to run from the middle of the field to the sidelines. But guess what? He did. He doesn't make that play, Tiffin never gets a chance to go down in the history books. So yeah, Richardson's play did make a huge difference in that game. Then again. Gene Jelks run in that game gave Bama a ton of momentum. One play does make a difference.

Tebow won't win the Heisman. If he does, then expect politics "TO PLAY A MAJOR ROLE" in him winning. Simply put, he doesn't deserve it this year. And no, Ingram doesn't deserve it either. He has had an excellent season, but not Heisman worthy.

ROFLMAO I TOLD him you'd say that!! LMAO...Of course many people think one play makes the game case in point Tiffin's kick. My thing is it takes a whole host of other things to bring any game to that point. No body ever wins a game based on one play or loses it based on one.

Secondly, IF politics plays a role in the Heisman voting, they will give it to Colt McCoy from Texas. He's been to the DTAC in NY, this will be the 3rd time, along with Tebow and Sam Bradford, both of which have won it. IF they go with who has played to deserve it, there is no doubt Tebow will take it. I predict Florida will beat bama, Tebow takes the Heisman, and it's Florida vs Texas in the National Championship Game. Could be wrong...but I'd almost put money on it.

auburngirl's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:47 PM
Hiya Carol Hiya Tami!

I just had to come in here to barf quickly. ill slaphead

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:28 PM

Just gimme a ride on your bike
Feed me
Kiss me long and hard

I'm happy!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :heart:

A ride on my bike? Wow, youre easily impressed. lol Thats good. Too bad theres only one of you to go around, we need more women like that out there.:thumbsup: biggrin

You have so much to learn.

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:16 PM
Happy Birthday PATS!!!

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:07 PM
Afternoon ((((Joy)))))

I planted Pansies around my mail box today. Several different colors and just in time for a rain storm. I expect they'll be 11 feet tall by tomorrow. laugh

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:03 PM
Ro, that makes you look a bit uh....horny.

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 05:46 AM
She does!

auburngirl's photo
Thu 10/22/09 05:37 AM
Yep, sounds exactly like gossip to me too! :wink:

auburngirl's photo
Wed 10/21/09 08:23 PM
Okay you want really gross?? I apparently came down with a stomach virus first day back to work after Christmas 89'. It came on so suddenly that my boss called my husband to come and get me. I worked on the 4th floor, in a building with tons of lawyers etc in suits in the floors above. We get on the elevator on 4 to go down to lobby and I feel it coming....again. I actually, ugg, swallowed it back down. The doors open I took two steps and down I went on a marble lobby floor, in a tight straight skirt on my hands and knees puking my guts up, while all these people, men and women in suits just stepped right over me. Talk about embarrassing!!!!!!ill

auburngirl's photo
Wed 10/21/09 07:11 PM
Named after my Dad

Yesterday

My handwriting is okay I guess

no

Yes

ALL the time...ha

Still have tonsils

Hell no to bungee jumping

I don't eat much cereal

I KNOW I am strong