Community > Posts By > auburngirl

auburngirl's photo
Wed 08/13/14 08:25 PM
This picture was from last nights show filmed in South Africa. That is an 18 ft Great White. scared

auburngirl's photo
Wed 08/13/14 08:24 PM

auburngirl's photo
Wed 08/13/14 08:18 PM
Edited by auburngirl on Wed 08/13/14 08:20 PM
It's Shark Week!! (cue spooky music~ta ta ta)

auburngirl's photo
Tue 08/12/14 08:07 AM
Dead Poets Society and Awakenings.

auburngirl's photo
Tue 08/12/14 08:00 AM
Since you signed up, no one has said hi to you? Well....hello.

You might consider going over to the introduction message boards and introduce yourself there.

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 10:55 PM

I will be surprised if his "financial troubles" played into this. He has battled depression for many many years and I think I read he was Bi Polar. IF this is the case, these situations often end this way unfortunately. There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

Actually he battled substance abuse (drugs and alcohol for years) not depression.

He was in serious financial trouble. He was having to sell his properties and assets to cover debts and didn't have much of an income coming in and his show just getting canceled a couple months ago.

This is a guy who was use to living comfortably in luxury and had a vey steady high income coming in and he lost almost all of it due to divorces and other financial issues. You can't say that didn't play a part in it if he truly committed suicide and didn't accidently overdose.

I said I would be surprised, not that it was impossible. IF he was indeed Bi Polar, he would have a whole host of things amiss, mood dis order, depression, highs, etc. and about 20% of Bi Polar II's do.

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:50 PM
He made some really poor choices that led to that outcome. But I sure did get some nice Prints for my den because of it! rofl And just got my season tickets in the mail on the 1st

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:41 PM
We look AUsome! Lost 2 big defensive guys and Tre Mason but rotated 10 guys last year on the line so should be good. 2 backs are returning and qb is back too. Think we are the only one who didn't have a qb to graduate. Did you see any of those plays by Auburn last year?! We were losing our minds down here. Even Keith was deafening me on the phone. haha

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:25 PM
Good to see you too, Cutie. flowerforyou

Hey Mitch....I keep up with you thru Keith. How are you? Ready for football and will the Jets have anything good this year?

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 06:00 PM
I will be surprised if his "financial troubles" played into this. He has battled depression for many many years and I think I read he was Bi Polar. IF this is the case, these situations often end this way unfortunately. There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 05:57 PM

We just have to believe that we will make it after all...as long as we're alive there is a chance to make our life a better one.God takes away someone we love because He wants us to have a better one to be w/ on this world.

I am sorry for your losses. But I disagree with you on this last thing!

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 05:52 PM
flowers Mitch

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 04:01 AM
Fear!!! What's up!? I see you are still scary. laugh Did not know if there would be anybody here that I still knew. Good to see you. AG

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:59 AM
The best part is, it is about over!! Too hot! And I am ready for football!

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:49 AM
Bump...for anyone in need of this forum.

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:40 AM

But there is an expectation of decency that should be practiced in real life and on the internet....

Too many people are miserable and they take it out on others...

This

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/11/14 03:26 AM
Edited by auburngirl on Mon 08/11/14 03:32 AM

edited to add, I haven't been on in a few years but after reading another place where a couple of friends go, (ugh!!) thought I would come back and play a while!

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:42 AM
I understand what you are saying. I knew fairly quickly that he was the one for me. My parents thought we were seeing too much of each other....so I moved out. ha. I just could not be without that man. 2 yrs later we got married (after finishing school) and were married 12 yrs. I would not trade it for anything, even considering I lost him to cancer at the age of 37. I have been widowed 15 yrs now. So far as the weight thing you mentioned goes.....that's on both people. You've likely heard a relationship is "give and take". We never bought into that. He said, if both were giving 100%, nobody needed to TAKE anything. And the returns on that investment just keep coming back around to you both..

auburngirl's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:35 AM
Well, they are certainly the sweetest things on the planet, that is for sure! I'll see if I find something to post of Sophie.

auburngirl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 08:14 PM
Edited by auburngirl on Sun 08/03/14 08:14 PM

Do you honestly think its for everyone? Couldn't people just be together for as long as they want? I see friends on facebook and just people I knew in high school, already married for quite a while. I'm 27!! I would be afraid of that stuff right now. For the people who were married, what's it really like? Is it really any different from just being in a long term relationship?

I admire that you know that marriage is not for you right now. Some think there is a time table on those kinds of things. You are wise. I got married when I was 23 to a man I went to high school with. We were married 12 years. What is it really like? IF you are with the right one for you, it is wonderful. We had so much fun and so much love. It is different from just a LTR in that he was legally required to be there! :wink:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25