Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:36 PM
Lucky guess. I use to clean house for a woman with a cat named Kitty. Well, actually her name was Kittery, but Kitty was her nickname. Evil thing....

Will there be noisemakers? Or will the kitties just go meowwwwwwwwwwwwww?

laugh

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:35 PM
Yes! You can always use the side car for storage, in a pinch.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:34 PM
Can he burn through walls?

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:33 PM
No phone, no tv, no internet. I'd have withdrawals, it'd be horrible.

You think so? I wonder if they've sworn the technicians to secrecy?

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:32 PM
Happy Birthday kitty!

I'd like to go to a cat birthday party, I think that'd be pretty cool.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:30 PM
I'd net stupid people.....but I don't think I'd have enough nets.:laughing:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:29 PM

I have a niece that has it made. She has a beautiful house, a great job, two beautiful daughters, just got back from a week in Florida...and is whining because she has to go to the doctor! I was blunt in my response...told her to buck up and stop crying...she has a great life and needs to realize that so many are struggling right now...some of us don't know where our next meal will come from, when the lights will get shut off, if we will have a place to live tomorrow...and a lot of us would give anything to be able to go to a doctor!!!!
I guess I am just in a brutally honest mood today....but have trouble with those that have everything and whine constantly about what they have to do, or what they don't have.
Sounds like she has never had it hard in life to know what real troubles actually are...Either that or she feels ignored so she is using complaining as a way to get attention...

Agreed. Like a woman I know who whines about how she doesn't feel pretty, just so her friends will tell her otherwise. I wish someone would have the guts to agree with her, just to shut her up.

Sadly often peole cannot see what others do, just because someone thinks that she is thin, does not mean she sees it herself.
At one time, if I ate I would make myself sick and would run miles, as I was sure that I was fat, that was after, my first hausband left and I had 2 small children, No matter what anyone said all I could see where faults.

Sometimes no matter how thin a person gets they just cannot see what they really look like.
I still cannot stand to look at myself. But I am not silly anymore.

As for whinging, I just switch off and smile if someone start. I think that being grateful for whatever we have is really important, When my children where little, if they whinged they had to tell me 10 things they where grateful for.
The same if they said they where bored, They where then allowed to go and scrub out toilet. They soon found something they wanted to do.

Well, this woman isn't pretty, but she could do something to fix herself up if it bothered her that much. And she complains about being fat, but she does nothing to try to lose weight. And I really think she only complains so people will tell her she's wrong.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:26 PM

I have a niece that has it made. She has a beautiful house, a great job, two beautiful daughters, just got back from a week in Florida...and is whining because she has to go to the doctor! I was blunt in my response...told her to buck up and stop crying...she has a great life and needs to realize that so many are struggling right now...some of us don't know where our next meal will come from, when the lights will get shut off, if we will have a place to live tomorrow...and a lot of us would give anything to be able to go to a doctor!!!!
I guess I am just in a brutally honest mood today....but have trouble with those that have everything and whine constantly about what they have to do, or what they don't have.
Sounds like she has never had it hard in life to know what real troubles actually are...Either that or she feels ignored so she is using complaining as a way to get attention...

Agreed. Like a woman I know who whines about how she doesn't feel pretty, just so her friends will tell her otherwise. I wish someone would have the guts to agree with her, just to shut her up.
I could do that!!!! I seem to be on a roll today!!!tongue2

It'd be better coming from you, if I did it, they'd fire me.laugh

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:25 PM

laugh
I have a skinny coworker who is always talking about how she needs to lose weight. One day, instead of arguing with her about how thin she was, I agreed and said her arms were especially flabby.

I'd love to have seen her reaction to that. rofl I wish I could tell this woman that, she's sooo freaking annoying. But she's my co-worker's wife so he'd get pissy.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:23 PM

LMAO...Yeah but a girl has to do it, if a guy agrees with her then he is just an "insensitive ***"...lol

True. However, if a girl did it, she'd just accuse her of being "jealous."

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:21 PM
My god, that has to hurt.....

Would you use it to hunt rabbits?:wink:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:20 PM
Oh I like the Amish too. I think it's the clothes that get me. And the little hats. But I could never go without electricity.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:18 PM
It's been a while. Like years. Is it like a gun with a bag attached to it?laugh

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:17 PM
Mormons fascinate me for some reason, I was so disappointed when they canceled Big Love.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:14 PM
You might want to list your interests and what you're looking for, so they'll know if you have anything in common.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:12 PM
Something that will never happen to me. Thank god.:tongue:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:08 PM

Why is it when women reach a certain age one of the first things they want to do is lop off their hair?

My guess is it gives them a sense of empowerment.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:05 PM
Yes, I miss my childhood; everything was so much simpler back then.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:02 PM
Hey lonetar, glad to see you're back.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:59 PM

I had a female stalker once, she was a sweetheart, she would follow me home from work to make sure I got home safe. She even helped me once when my car broke down, well sort of, I had to leave it on the side of the road, and when I returned she was calling for the tow truck.

Ok, she was a cop, and maybe she was just stalking me in my head, but she was still a stalker.

laugh

If I was a guy, or if I liked girls, it'd be flattering. But being a girl who likes guys, it's creepy.....

I've had fleeting desires to be a cop, but I'd get in trouble for using my gun too much.frustrated

That's why they have tasers and bean bag guns. laugh

Bean bag guns? How does that work? Smack them to death?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25