Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:16 PM
Unless he's afraid she's going to be honest and he'll end up looking bad.laugh

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:13 PM
Oh ew, gristle is nasty. That and ham fat, grosss.....

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:13 PM

It pisses me off, that men don't even have the nerve to just tell a woman, when they are done, they just disappear, or wait around for you to catch them doing something. Is it really a killer to say, Im not interested anymore or i have found someone else.
I know! Men for the most part try to play all big and macho, but yet when it comes to relationships, they are cowards.

Yes very cowardice. Over all these years, Im not sure I have ever been dumped....I've been abandoned though -----left wtf just happened....

A guy did that to me when I was 24, slept with me, said he'd call and it's been 14 years and he hasn't called yet. I guess that means it's over between us?laugh

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:29 PM

flowerforyou

I am becoming increasingly fond of you. smoooooch

Me too! Smooches!:heart:

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:28 PM

Stalkers. Especially when they're women.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Not you! I meant this nut bag that keeps following me. It's creepy. But you're my fav girl stalker ever!flowers

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:23 PM

i have been told that i am wuss because i have never beccome physically violent, even as a child, even when I have been hit by some other person. Even when my *** was kicked by my two older sisters.
I just couldnt hit back, I never wanted to hurt someone in that way. never wanted to humiliate them.
I am told that it means I do not have strength.
but i think it takes much more strength not to hit back, it takes much more strength to restrain.
I am in the minority in my view, but hitting or becoming violent is never ever gonna be my answer.
I can hurt with words tho, and when I have done that it has made me feel horrible and regret.

I have never been married and I have never had a child, but I think if I had, and they were threatened I would kill.

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:22 PM
Very true, Simone.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:20 PM
Stalkers. Especially when they're women.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:18 PM
Thinking I'm being stalked by a girl.sick

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:10 PM
laugh

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:07 PM
Nice write.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:05 PM
The word tiny automatically makes me think of kids.scared

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:03 PM

If I had my own site there would be another "nudge" option...

**** you nudgelaugh

OMG, I would totally use that one.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:02 PM

It's not something that I believe in or will ever happen to me. Word are just words, pics are just pics, and a voice is just a voice. So, whats on the other end of all that is not what you might think it would be. and from my experience being this is the net and through A LOT of other people. 99.999% of what people think is love, is actually the thought of it, like someone said already

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:24 PM
Made up words are different. I totally respect that. It's those who slaughter "lose" "loose" "you're" "your" "to" and "too" that drive me insane.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:22 PM

3.) Members would be graded on spelling and grammar and punctuation

3.) Members would be graded on spelling, grammar and punctuation
tongue2 laugh

A fellow spelling Nazi. :heart: drinker

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:21 PM

I was on a site where the goal was not really dating, it was losing weight. The members had to post pictures of their entire bodies and most were in swimsuits or shorts and they posted a new picture every single day usually a scantily clad one.

Now that was a great site even though it was not a dating site. All pictures were up to date. There was no pretense or photoshopping or posting of pictures taken ten years ago.

So on my dating sight I would require full body shots at the very least and require updated photos every week to remain a member.

I agree about the updated pics and full body pics. I'd also add the pics have to be clear, none of that blurry crap where it could be a wookie or something and you just don't know!scared

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:18 PM
Hi, Kim.waving

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:17 PM
Hi totage, you adorable thing, you!:heart:

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:15 PM
Ah, well that's a whole different story. I do agree with you on that. It's like they're taunting you with their hot pics (yes, all the hot ones haven't been on in at least a month) and you can't even say hello.sad

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25