Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:51 AM
It's fine. Good luck to you.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:49 AM

I have a niece that has it made. She has a beautiful house, a great job, two beautiful daughters, just got back from a week in Florida...and is whining because she has to go to the doctor! I was blunt in my response...told her to buck up and stop crying...she has a great life and needs to realize that so many are struggling right now...some of us don't know where our next meal will come from, when the lights will get shut off, if we will have a place to live tomorrow...and a lot of us would give anything to be able to go to a doctor!!!!
I guess I am just in a brutally honest mood today....but have trouble with those that have everything and whine constantly about what they have to do, or what they don't have.
Sounds like she has never had it hard in life to know what real troubles actually are...Either that or she feels ignored so she is using complaining as a way to get attention...

Agreed. Like a woman I know who whines about how she doesn't feel pretty, just so her friends will tell her otherwise. I wish someone would have the guts to agree with her, just to shut her up.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:42 AM
Congrats on that.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:41 AM

I guess i want the views of those who are bi sexual?

If you only want responses of other bisexuals you (probably) won't get any negative responses.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:40 AM
A hot face. And great hair. And nice hands. And a sexy voice. And a nice tummy. And a nice butt.

Thanks, now I'm all atwitter.:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:24 AM

There no such thing as love :) love is just a word !!

Ha, be careful saying that, the idealists will eat you alive.laugh

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:16 AM
Eh, it depends on who it's from. I don't like emails from Nigerian scammers.grumble

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:17 AM

I would think some prefer short, some prefer long and some don't care.

That too.laugh

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:14 AM
Nudges from old men, foreigners or just plain desperate weirdos. I can tell my block list is going to be a mile long again.....grumble

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:02 AM
Every guy I've known prefers long hair. Or at least shoulder length.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:58 AM

Root beer, when I was younger I drank a bunch of root beer shnapps, not sure if that is spelled right, anyways made me very drunk sick, I threw up over half the night, and than a day later got the stomach flu, to this day the smell or the taste of root beer makes me sick to my stomach which sucks because when I was a kid I loved root beer, lesson learned.sick

That sucks. I'm sort of the same way with rum, I can't even stand the smell of it and the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth is sickening.

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:54 AM

I had a female stalker once, she was a sweetheart, she would follow me home from work to make sure I got home safe. She even helped me once when my car broke down, well sort of, I had to leave it on the side of the road, and when I returned she was calling for the tow truck.

Ok, she was a cop, and maybe she was just stalking me in my head, but she was still a stalker.

laugh

If I was a guy, or if I liked girls, it'd be flattering. But being a girl who likes guys, it's creepy.....

I've had fleeting desires to be a cop, but I'd get in trouble for using my gun too much.frustrated

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:53 AM

It's ok to be in a relationship and still find another person attractive regardless of gender. It only matters when you plan to act on that attraction. (At least in my opinion)

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:51 AM

what what Wow am I the only one who believes in Fairytales.what

Yes.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:51 PM
Yeah at that rate, I must be ancient, laugh

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:43 PM

Hey faithful readers of other people's words(that's you silly). Answer me this, do you feel that when meeting people on the internet, you can connect with them on the same level as in face to face situations? For example, let's say you're a greatlooking girl with an interesting profile. Do you get responses such as A. "hey I'm Bob, from Kansas, I liked what you had to say"(honest) or B. "my name is Jocke. I'm an international studly man model who plays in the NFL, has a trillion dollars, and have saved the world from certain destruction 3 and a half times." (trying to impress). You see i'm brand new to this online connection stuff and am just wondering if people will be truthful to you or if they are simply trying to present themselves as something they're not. This interests me as I am trying to get out of the bar scene and the adorable yet annoying Flusies that come with it. Any oppinions?

Nope. There always ends up being some sort of deception that could have been avoided if the "friendship" had originated in real life. In my opinion.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:41 PM

yep..the whole time yer jerkin it to some"hot chick".."she"could be jerkin it too bahaha

laugh

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:40 PM

Online friendships are something that you just take with a grain of salt, I would not put too much merit into who the other person really is but really it does not matter when you are just talking. You do not know if what the other person typing is telling the truth about what they are saying or if they are just trying to be someone they can not be in real life. It is hard to say if who you are talking to is a male or female even...lol

Very true.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:25 PM
Happy Birthday Jon!

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:18 PM

I'd always heard the average measure of a man was about six inches.

in circumference---:banana: :banana: drool drool

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:angel:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25