Community > Posts By > LadyLisa40

LadyLisa40's photo
Thu 01/31/08 04:53 AM
I am a single mom of 4 and we have our good days and bad. Mostly good I am very pleased to say. And that is will 3 teenagers!!! My oldest son is graduating this year and will be going to college in the fall, Im not sure how I will feel then, but for now I am excited for him and me as well.

I agree with you johncarl, If you are going to be a parent or want to be one, you should have to try it out first. I have seen too many young parents wanting to run away because they didnt know it was going to be so hard.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:41 AM
That is too funny! laugh laugh laugh

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:37 AM
I you know you didnt, I was just thinking out loud. And didnt finish my thought. LOL! And thank you, I am looking forward to gettng to know my fellow lonely hearts.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:32 AM
I am over half way through Twilight Eyes, I am just starting chapter 19 The First Year of The New War. I have loved it so far. I have also read Odd Thomas, only I realized that it is one of 3, and I read the last one. LOL!! Now I have to go back and read the other 2. But I am looking forward to it.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:27 AM
Hello, lonely heart here. Though not desperate.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:53 AM
I would have to say Dragon Tears is my favorite Dean Koontz book. I am currently reading Twilight Eyes though. It is a really good one too.

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:54 PM
LMAO!!! That is too funny!

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:52 AM
I am ecstatically happy for you both!!! Congrat's!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:28 AM
a minx

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:20 AM
My best excuse was when the house right next to mine burned to the ground. I told my boss that I couldnt come in because I was up all night due to the fire. It was the truth.

The other was my child was up all night sick. My exact words were she was throwing up all night so I didnt get any sleep.

Having kids makes it easy to get out of work. LOL!!

LadyLisa40's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:15 AM
That was great! I really enjoyed this post! Thanks!

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:59 PM
you can not convince a hardened heart or a closed mind. Matthew 13:13 thru 15 say it best.

13. "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do nt hear, nor do they understand.
14. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says; "Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15. For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed. lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn. So the I should heal them.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:20 PM
Like I said, there is no describing God. He is and that is the truth of it. And no description will be acceptable to you, because you already have your mind made up that any description of God is delusional. So There is no reason to continue to try to convince a heart or mind that wont be convinced.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:06 PM
It is as you said the other day funches, He is the I AM. There is no describing Him. He is in all things and the creator of all things. That is what the Bible teaches us. We are not meant to describe God. Because what people of faith see is nonsense to everyone else. It is hog wash or "delusional fantasies". So there is really no sense in describing God. Because to man God makes no sense.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:42 PM
Chinese is always good. Have you asked him what foods he likes??

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:56 AM
That is so very true! ROFLMAO!!

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:46 AM
I think it is a wonderful thing you are doing. I wish you both the very best of luck in your search. May you find the one he is looking and longing for.

LadyLisa40's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:24 AM
His love for us is greater than the height of the heavens above the earth. He's removed our sins from us and has compassion on us as a loving father on a son or daughter. Psalms 103.

Is that not awesome!! Now thats love!

LadyLisa40's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:54 PM
Have you tried a half up half down look? Or maybe just a few strands hang around your face. That would look nice.

LadyLisa40's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:19 AM
That was wonderful. It really makes you think about what we consider important and what really is important.

Thanks for that.
LadyLisahappy

Previous 1 3 4