no photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:36 PM
Edited by friendshiponly123 on Thu 09/03/09 08:39 PM
I took the poem as a sort of description of each sign's personality tendencies, and not as today's actual horoscope..When viewed as a type of personality profile..it is a cute and witty way to describe each one..Well Done!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:03 PM
Oh My Goodness, Have you got this little, ol' Taurus...with Gemini tendencies pegged..on both counts... lol..Good Work!

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:34 PM
Really good, Tammy!.. Creative souls.. Our poems are a part of us and therefore we know them best....Critiquing someone's work is like critiquing their children, I believe.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:35 AM
Nice..I feel like I'm there on the range, too... Not just any poem can transport you..that's a sign of good writing! Thanks for sharing it!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:28 AM
Very good! Don't let the negative feedback bother you...The dark hates the light and will attack it everytime...This is a poem about light.. Thank you for having the courage to share it! It blessed my day..no matter what forum I'm in!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:17 AM
Wow! So true! This needs to be posted on every street corner in the U.S. Negativity is creating problems everywhere in our society..not just on this site..Thanks! Well Said!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:21 AM
Oh my Gosh!..I love this site! I just joined a few days ago and began posting tonight and I love reading what everybody writes. I've finally found where all the smart, open, honest,supportive,creative and funny people have been hiding...right here on this site!..Soooo, open up and enjoy, it looks like it's gonna be a great ride!happy

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:36 AM
His loss, your gain. Keep writing it out..it helps. I like your style of writing, easy to follow and to understand!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:27 AM
Hi, Korey. I'm new to this,too. Sometimes a friend can have a good idea and knows when you need a little pressure for your own good, too. They can have the advantage of being on the outside looking in and can see things that we don't. So, welcome to a new, exciting frontier! God bless and Godspeed, to ya!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:07 PM
Does he have an older brother....even a dad maybe..if he does send 'im my way, please!..lol..Good write! Thanks for sharing!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:02 PM
Oh my gosh, Girl!..you gotta get published, if you aren't already! I'm a fan, already!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:58 PM
Your poems are so simple, yet, so deep. I really like your style! More, please, more!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:55 PM
Good writing..good catharsis..thanks for sharing!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:45 PM
I like this poem very much. Deep if you take the time to ponder it..thanks for sharing it!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:41 PM
Another Winner! When's your book coming out..'cause I would buy it, fer sure!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:37 PM
I really like the way you write! thanks for sharing!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:32 PM
Oh MY GOSH!!! Lucky, LUCKY, partner you have!!...be careful, though, you could give an old lady like me a heart attack if you keep writing like that!.. LOL..Very, Very good and extremely well written..thank you for sharing!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:24 PM
Great writing! Writing for me is also a way of expressing what is held deep inside..The feelings bubble up and I have no choice but to write them down...Thank you for sharing yours!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:17 PM
Absolutely love this write!..can definitly relate to it! Keep writing!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:11 PM
Very Good!..I love bikes, too and have some poems..but still a little afraid to put my "babies" (poems) out there, yet. Keep writing..I love to read yours.

Previous 1