Community > Posts By > trudds

trudds's photo
Mon 08/20/18 02:57 PM
i have always had and loved English staffies, when my girl passed away after 8 months I got a pug and my god they have character! love my wee Loki hes a dude

trudds's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:16 PM
Go to aisle 13 , halfway down (exactly) on the right and left 2ND shelf from the bottom (both sides) and BAM! There is a whole rack of French mature women.

waving

lmao :joy:🤣

trudds's photo
Sun 07/29/18 12:19 AM
im in nz and have been through a divorce, maybe i can help you with some guidance. better yet, track this ex down and slap some sence into him :blush:

trudds's photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:19 AM
Have you checked if there are any Latin dance groups on facebook .. or you could start a group :-)

where I am theres nothing unless i go to chch and thats rather far away, but great Idea

trudds's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:42 AM
I know where they are laugh laugh I think they are tucked up home in bed .. it is freezing in the south waving

lol yes it is bloody freezing at the moment

trudds's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:24 AM
I just want to find a nice Latino to hang out with and maybe start something special.

trudds's photo
Sat 04/21/18 01:23 PM
these have built up over more than a year and from guys as young as 19 and as old as 70. i think I have only made a max of 10 matches since I started on this app

trudds's photo
Sat 04/21/18 07:19 AM
even when I do play the match game it doesnt delete the more local ones.

trudds's photo
Sat 04/21/18 04:26 AM
I have no interest in messages or likes from men in other countries. i cant get rid of the likes and its up to 565. its annoying because ita constantly showing as an alert on my phone app. how do I stop them and delete the likes?

trudds's photo
Sat 04/21/18 04:21 AM
I have never used reverse search as much as I do here, and some are not even Hiding it, I came across one whose profile pic was Alicia Silverstone but she argued black and blue it was her, another and not even gone to the effort to clip off the little copywriter stage and name of the person on the Instagram photo they had used
..It was frustrating at first as I can honestly say that in the first week not one person I spoke to was real.

I started to ask for a selfie with a piece of paper with their name and the date written on it. I would do it myself first. Not a unreasonable request. It became a fun game lok

I did that to a guy and he wrote my name on his chest instead of a peice of paper lol.

trudds's photo
Fri 04/20/18 04:21 PM
reverse photo search through google

trudds's photo
Wed 04/18/18 03:20 AM
dude you should put Latinas. a latino is a guy but if you dont mind either then all good. i want to find a nice Latino in Nz no luck as yet :confused:

trudds's photo
Tue 04/17/18 12:53 AM
One more bump then I give up :pensive:

trudds's photo
Thu 04/12/18 01:00 AM
bumping up :wink:

trudds's photo
Wed 04/11/18 04:44 AM
Really want to start a friendship or more with a nice Latino, I love Latin music and I am trying to learn the language spanish not Portuguese have to learn one before the other lol

anyone have any suggestions on a better way to find me one?
I can't move to south American, already considered that lol

trudds's photo
Fri 08/11/17 02:54 AM

If the children are under 12 its best not to have any contact with them till a solid relationship is formed so that the kids don't have a revolving door of men who only end up passing through and not forming a healthy attachment. Children do not need to have part time father figures as this creates instability and uncertainty. Its bad enough the biological father is not doing his job in being there, providing intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, financial and modeling appropriate adult behaviors for the child as a partner and friend to the mother
I totally agree, i have three kids to my ex husband hes a good dad and I dont want to find someone to replace him, they spend a lot of time with him too. If im in a real and long term relationship then maybe it would be ok for the guy to meet my kids after a while. Its been 4 years and i still havent met a guy who is interested in more than sex because I have kids. They dont get any because im not going to be used like that. I want love not instant pleasure

trudds's photo
Sun 06/11/17 02:29 AM
Can i choose both? A delicious hot coffee flavored kiss drinker tongue2

thats what i was thinking lol

trudds's photo
Fri 06/09/17 10:44 AM
yes I have then he went back to France and i feel like i lost a limb. its been 6 weeks and im still trying to get through the withdrawls of his love and affections

trudds's photo
Fri 06/09/17 10:42 AM
playing airhockey and laughing so much at my date being such a clown that my cheeks were aore from laughing. best date ever

trudds's photo
Sat 06/03/17 04:48 AM
I would like to find someone who is not a fk boi, so over it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6