Community > Posts By > AmandaRJ

AmandaRJ's photo
Tue 06/22/10 02:09 PM
I agree with you. Just be straight forward, dont waste someone else's time by playing with their feelings just to get some sex.
I preffer honesty everytime!

AmandaRJ's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:30 PM
No. I would live in a hut in the woods if i found someone that made my soul sing. If he was poor or rich would not matter at all. No amount of money can make two people that are not meant to e together fit. And I would always feel dirty for doing something like that.

AmandaRJ's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:25 PM
As a woman, i feel disrespected and disgusted by those people, go somewhere especialy designed for it. The ones that hit you with sex inuendos from the start don't bother me. You just tell them to piss off. Is the lieing bastards that build a relationnship with you to get sex ,cyber or otherwise, and once they get you all love sick and doing whatever, that really piss me off. Is just cruel and un-necessary, just find someone that is looking for the same thing. Some of us actually are looking for love, companionship and friendship. I hate having my time wasted and have my feelings played.

AmandaRJ's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:02 PM
I see how much I've changed, and how sad my soul is through my eyes, because my heart is so bruised and my arms feel empty. I see kindness, I see fear, I see inpatience and lost. I see a light that is fading because has no reason to shine. I see beauty, a bit of sadness mixed with joy.

AmandaRJ's photo
Mon 06/21/10 05:58 PM
I miss his arms wrapped around my body, hearing his heart beating so fast after making love, lullying me to sleep. A miss someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok. I miss siting in his lap and talking about our day. I miss politeness and respect. I miss men that know how to treat a woman.

AmandaRJ's photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:01 AM
Hi sweettie!
Your profile is great. It's an enchanting description of your life. I do think you should tell a bit more about what you want in a relationship. Regarding pictures,yes you should smile. And do not worry about it, if people can't see beyond the cover, they do not deserve your time. Keep creating! All the creative minds are a bit messy. I know that from experience! lol
Good luck!

AmandaRJ's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:38 AM
Hi Pete!
Your profile is great, I just think you should tell a bit more about what are you looking for in a relationship.
I think you are going to do fine here.
Best of luck!

AmandaRJ's photo
Sat 05/08/10 08:23 AM
Im curious about why I should take my dogs's pictures?

AmandaRJ's photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:25 AM
Hi guys!
I would like to know what you think I should do to improve my profile.
Thanks!
xxx from Brazil

1 2 4 Next