Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:58 PM
22nd
You have the makings of a leader, and would be equally adept acting as CEO of a corporation or organizing a non-profit from the ground up.

Now...am I a winner...where's my prize? Give me, give me!!

drinker :banana: drinks

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:40 PM
Pull the covers further up over my head, and scoot down as far as the railings will allow! drinker :banana: drinks

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 03:19 PM

i am curious what is a camis i do have a few but i am curious is it a normal tank top or a bra

This was copied from another site with the same question, and here is the answer:

"It's exactly like a tank top but most often it has a built in bra. The ones I buy do at least. You don't generally wear the for a top but for underneath something or... for dance. "

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 01:53 PM

Country gravy and biscuit w/eggs, bacon, ham, or sausage...and sliced garden ripened tomatoes...and a Pepsi!

... drool ... Feelin' a wee touch past Pavlovian here ...

Fekk it, I'm off to eat out now ... drinker

... :banana: :banana: <----- Latah Skatahs ...

What are you eating Dancere....

I want some.:tongue: Im starving looking at this food!

Your green eggs and ham are on it way, madam!

:heart: (((((YUMMY)))))):heart:Im piggen out!!!

Here is your order mam, but may I suggest the gravy/biscuits instead...would be better! JMO

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 01:46 PM

Country gravy and biscuit w/eggs, bacon, ham, or sausage...and sliced garden ripened tomatoes...and a Pepsi!

... drool ... Feelin' a wee touch past Pavlovian here ...

Fekk it, I'm off to eat out now ... drinker

... :banana: :banana: <----- Latah Skatahs ...

What are you eating Dancere....

I want some.:tongue: Im starving looking at this food!

Your green eggs and ham are on it way, madam!

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 01:18 PM

You got my vote!!!! So when is breakfast ? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hold yer horses, sitting the table now!
Gravy steaming hot, biscuits has a tad of butter melting...meat is on the table(help yourself), and last the eggs so they don't get cold!
Oh...here...let me slice that tomato for you...thin or thick?

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 12:53 PM

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:56 PM

Here I am on my computer but I am listening to Kraftwerke Ruckzuck.

So what kind of music do you rot your brain out on while computing?

With almost 30,000+ music files...it's really hard to say!

I remember back maybe 20-25 years, one of my favorites was "Autobahn" by kraftwerk .

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 07:29 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Sat 03/13/10 07:31 PM
Played trumpet = in high school
Played Base Tuba = in high school
few lessons on piano = pre-teen yrs
played/studied electric organ = early 20's
recently got electric guitar = learn
recently got acoustic guitar = to learn

That's about it for me!

almost forgot:
played the radio = bout most all my life

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:47 PM

We were just talking about the one that Eric Clapton now sponsers(?) owns(?). Supposed to have the highest success rate. Dam, can't remember it's name...just getting home from work.

Crossroads rehab center in Antigua

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fjq81yPOpc

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 11:04 PM

Kind of HOT & SEXY!!!!!:wink: love

That would make a good tag-team name:

"Hot & Sexy"

drinks
GUESS NOT that SEXY huh? whoa slaphead shocked

I thought it sounded pretty good...:banana:

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 10:55 PM

Kind of HOT & SEXY!!!!!:wink: love

That would make a good tag-team name:

"Hot & Sexy"

drinks

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 09:12 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Fri 03/12/10 09:13 PM

XX and XY. And there you go. glasses

So, are you saying that wo = Y? Now starting to sound like algebra!

drinker

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:55 PM

Colorado Springs... Because of the natural springs.

Spent 3 years there in the Springs, back in the early 80's!

Still consider it a second home, even with all that snow!

drinker

All what snow? We haven't had real snow here since December of 2007. It's been a disappointing winter so far.

Not sure about Thornton, but the day I left the Springs...it rained, sleeted, snowed, and sunshine all within 10 minutes, while I was using a phone booth!

So, there is truth in what they say there..."If you don't like the weather...just wait 5 minutes, it'll change"!

drinks

I thought the weather was a bit nutty out there in CO. Last time I was there, there was crazy lightening, sunshine, hail, sunshine.. all in about 10 minutes.

Well, anybody that knows me, can tell you just how much I hate snow!

But Colorado Springs has a kind of magic to it(or it did with me)!

I put up with the cold Chinook winds, and the snow for 3 years, and never regretted it!

Then decided to come back home to Alabama!

I still consider the Springs like a second home.

Colorado is a state that you have to see, and experience, in order to fully appreciate! No post card, or explaining it will do it justice!

drinker biggrin

I thought Colorado was great. Well, at least the Denver area, as that's where I visited twice last year.

Yea...if your back in Denver...it would be worth your time/effort to travel about 60-70 miles south, to the Springs! Guarantee you'll love it!

I think, back in the early 80's, when I was there...it was said that you could go to a different restaurant every night for a year, and never go the the same one twice! I couldn't imagine what they're saying now in 2010 (20+ years later)!

I also think the America The Beautiful was written from the Springs, atop Pikes Peak Mountain!

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:13 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Fri 03/12/10 08:21 PM

Im just curious to know the thoughts of most minds..will tell you the answer later

The difference between "woman" and "man", is "wo" !!!

Woman - man = wo

Simple math!

drinker drinks :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 05:55 PM

I am happy to give them a second opinion.... but it will probably be just like my first... tongue2

But... a 2nd opinion is usually administered by another in the same field of expertise.
I'm not into threesomes.... laugh

Good one!drinks rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 05:43 PM

I am happy to give them a second opinion.... but it will probably be just like my first... tongue2

But... a 2nd opinion is usually administered by another in the same field of expertise.

Thus, the need for a 2nd un-biased opinion to agree or disagree with your 1st opinion..

drinker glasses :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 05:38 PM

I would play doctor and 'treat her' myself....surprised tongue2

Would they be better off for it, or after your administering your services...would they most likely need a 2nd opinionwhat ?

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 05:22 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Fri 03/12/10 05:23 PM

Well, if you aren't allergic to penicillian you can get the farm grade, which is actually the same thing, at your local Tractor Supply Company, or any other farm store, and shoot yourself up when sick.

Just have to account for the size of a cow (the real thing!) versus yourself. happy

ME??? nope... talking about the female persuasion cougar!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25