Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 12:00 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You know you're screwed when even the wabbits lie to you.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's terrible, ain't it...? That's pretty bad!

drinker

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:55 PM

We've all been naive, I've believed men when they told me they liked me as a person and that they wanted to be with me forever, only to find out they were lying through their teeth and they continued to lie through their teeth when confronted.

Sounds like most of the women that I've dated, only they would also bat their eyelashes when they lied...

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that most people do it, and they don't see anything wrong with it. Best not to trust until you take a very, very, very long time to get to know someone. And even then, I'd be leery....

Now...WeighAnna9...I have been wooking fow that scwewy wabbit fow a vewy, vewy, vewy, vewy wong time too!

I think that wabbit was wying thwough his buck teef at me, tewwing me he wouwd meet me out behind the woodshed...and he didn't show up!!

But you wet me know if he shows up awound hewe! OK?

Dat is a smawt wabbit!

drinks

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:11 PM
I know this off topic...but for just a moment:

I was posting the dancing banana, and listening to Elvis's "All Shook Up"! Wow, you would not believe how that little banana keeps the tempo to the song...weird!

OK...back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress!

:banana:

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:08 PM

Is revenge sometimes justified?

Keep in mind that this could be revenge by gossip, physical, whatever

I think the satisfaction of revenge depends on the particular situation at hand! Sometimes revenge can be "sweet"!

Also, there is that little bit of "getting them back" feeling!

JMO-If I Still Have One!
drinks

no you don't still have one...I took it away laugh

ok....can you give an example?

Hmmm....example:

OK...say there is this top notch computer you want to buy, and you have been bragging to your friend how great it is!

OK...he jumps down to the store and gets it for himself...with no regard to your plans to get it! You go to get it...it's gone! You find out later that your friend bought it out from under you!

Time passes, and he all of a sudden has a problem with it! He also knows you been in the repair business for 30 years, and asks you to help with fixing the problem!!!
Ah ha...now your turn to explain to him that as much as you would like to help...you feel reluctant to do so, because of the way he bought it before you could get it! (sweet revenge)

I know this is a rough example...but was the quickest thing I could come up with at 1am!

drinks

That's more like spite actually, which is even better than revenge. I can be very spiteful when provoked.pitchfork

Be careful...I'll sick Elmer on ya!

:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:05 PM

I think the satisfaction of revenge depends on the particular situation at hand! Sometimes revenge can be "sweet"!

JMO-If I Still Have One!
drinks

no you don't still have one...I took it away laugh

ok....can you give an example?

Hmmm....example:

OK...say there is this top notch computer you want to buy, and you have been bragging to your friend how great it is!

OK...he jumps down to the store and gets it for himself...with no regard to your plans to get it! You go to get it...it's gone! You find out later that your friend bought it out from under you!

Time passes, and he all of a sudden has a problem with it! He also knows you been in the repair business for 30 years, and asks you to help with fixing the problem!!!
Ah ha...now your turn to explain to him that as much as you would like to help...you feel reluctant to do so, because of the way he bought it before you could get it! (sweet revenge)

I know this is a rough example...but was the quickest thing I could come up with at 1am!

drinks

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 10:55 PM

JMO-If I Still Have One!
drinks

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 10:07 PM

~~~

Oh my mistake...I meant "T-bag". Sorry for the confusion...I no longer equate "conservative" with the GOP.

Well, feel free to equate "Conservative" with the GOP because I am very much a REPUBLICAN and PROUD of it............tongue2

And T-bag...........I support the Tea Party movement 100%

So, feel free to call me a T-bag too........flowerforyou

There you go, tell em like it is! You'd think that they (Obamaians) would see the light by now!

drinker

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 07:45 PM

As Lady 'lindyy' orders you all : Be honest and GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

P.S.: I also trust that the Lady will follow her own counsel form this point onward.

My dear Mr. V........Lady Lindyy ordered nothing........to anyone.....and I did not counsel anyone on anything........I merely, simply, quite explicitly, expressed a desire for..............

Mr. V. ..............you seem quite on edge tonight..........I do hope you are feeling quite well........your eloquent verbage seems to be amiss tonight...........

??????'My dear Mr. V........Lady Lindyy ordered nothing........to anyone.....and I did not counsel anyone on anything........I merely, simply, quite explicitly, expressed a desire for..............'

......I speak from ....I know a B.S'er when I see one....and that obama certainly is

In the words of MJ ,,sometimes we should start with the man (or woman) in the mirror

Again...this is just my opinion:

You don't need a mirror to see the crooked spine that Obama has...from day 1!

JMO-If I still have One!

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 06:21 PM

He looks like a Bo Willy, or maybe a Puddin' Tang.

But....it's Tang may not be Puddin! Didn't think of that, huh?

rofl drinks

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 04:35 PM

...just sayin'.....drinker :tongue:

Well...hmmmm, you must have shopped at a different store than I did!

Just kidding! drinker

hello mr. impersonator! i laughed my azz off last night at elmer fudd!laugh

I figuwed that was what was going on in the back gwound...and I appweciate you fow the aid in putting that togethew!

I enjoyed that as weww!

I get that way at times. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! ..I can wead something, and aww of a sudden, uh-hah-hah-hah. ..it's wike "Jekyww and Hid"! Anothew pewsonawity just seems to take ovew!

Bottom wine...it was good to waugh at othews and ouwsewves!

Wiked to have nevew got aww that buttew off of my butt! hahahaha
laugh drinker drinks

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 04:26 PM

...just sayin'.....drinker :tongue:

Well...hmmmm, you must have shopped at a different store than I did!

Just kidding! drinker

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 01:42 PM

I need some help please....your thoughts on this situation....

I've met a man. An attractive, smart, witty, funny and educated man. I know all of this because we have been talking on the phone for 2 weeks now. He's not that computer literate and couldn't get the "chat" thing down, so phone numbers were exchanged. Here is the probleml...everytime I call him, the phone rings until voice mail, then he will call me back 15 minutes or so later....also, I can't get him during the day, and I can only talk to him in the evening, but never after 10. Now, I know what your'e thinking, he's married, or in a committed relationship, and probably sneaking away to talk to me. Actually, we haven't met in person yet, we have not exchanged addresses. I suggested we try to get together for lunch, he was evasive, he lives 60 miles away from me, and he says "if it's meant to be, we will find a way to overcome the distance"....

Well, I guess I answered my own queries. It does feel good to get it out though. Very disappointing. Who can you trust???

I hope it is all OK with this situation.

My mama, always said: "Where there's smoke, there's fire"!

Just protect yourself, and keep at least one eye open!

You have every right to be cautious and concerned!

JMO-If I Still Have One!
drinker waving

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 12:56 PM

I started this thread hoping for intelligent, honest opinion and debate....whether it opposes my opinions and debates or not........but it just seems that on this website, that cannot be accomplished.

People do not give an intelligent, honest, CIVIL response ...... with correct and current information and facts being cited ...... with nothing substantial to contribute........

This is my country and I love it and care what happens to it.......and from the current deficit alone, and the past year being spent on health care reform, that the public has SCREAMED out that it DOES NOT WANT obama's plan........it appears that obama just DOES NOT CARE....HIS EGO, TO ME, APPEARS TO BE MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM.

Obama, on national television, has admitted that people feel that he seems to think that HE knows what is best for the USA citizens, and it appears that it matters NOT to him what the USA citizens KNOW IS BEST FOR THEM. So, someone PLEASE TELL ME....why does obama not listen to the USA citizens that have been speaking out so loudly?

This is my opinion, and only an opinion!

Obama, and his way of doing, and the things he has done so far is about the purest form of "Dictatorship" there is! He seems to have the attitude that it's his way or no way...is that not the actions of a dictator?

(OK...everybody, got your guns cocked and loaded?
Let the firing squad begin!
I'll stand real steal, and not move...take your best shot!)
JMO-If I still have one!
drinker drinks drool waving

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 11:05 AM
Would that be the same as:

"Just say no, if you want to...or say no?"

drinks what

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:11 AM

Chopped up the dead hooker in my bathtub, bagged her up, fed her to the hogs, and bleached everything.

Did you use burlap or canvas bags to haul the parts to the slop bin?

I know you didn't use paper or plastic!

drinker

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:26 PM

Don't you sometimes think, when it's all said & done it always comes down to the boobies for men???

When I grow up I want to be a boobie whisperer tongue2

Hey...I already am!!! You'll love it...it's almost like (((Stereo))) man! One on each side!!

:laughing: drinks

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 05:45 PM

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 05:22 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Thu 03/04/10 05:56 PM
Well...lets see...how many people have I p*ss off today? There's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...oh heck maybe 30-40 I guess!

Just being myself!

I got a question Reg....:

"Can a person seed or grow tomatoes from seeds that were saved from a tomato,
or by just digging a hole, throw in a whole tomato and cover it up?"

Reason I ask you, is seems like you said something about working at a nursery or something like that.

John

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:29 AM

Muatually exclusive and collectively exhaustible????? What the hell does that mean?.........smokin

The MECE principle, pronounced MEESEE, mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive, is a grouping principle which says that data in a group should be divided into subgroups that comprehensively represent that group (no gaps) without overlapping. This is desirable for the purpose of analysis, because it avoids both the problem of double counting and the risk of overlooking information.

drinker

hmmmm, would that have anything with the number of slices of the pizza we get, without over lapping?

what drinks

OK Smarty... How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?.........smokin

A Peter Piper Picked a PeckerFULL ... smokin

Woodchucks Chucking Wood

The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted!
(By the way what is a woodchuck? Is it like a gopher?)
The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:

* The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.

* The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.

* The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

drinks

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 07:30 AM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Thu 03/04/10 07:32 AM

Muatually exclusive and collectively exhaustible????? What the hell does that mean?.........smokin

The MECE principle, pronounced MEESEE, mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive, is a grouping principle which says that data in a group should be divided into subgroups that comprehensively represent that group (no gaps) without overlapping. This is desirable for the purpose of analysis, because it avoids both the problem of double counting and the risk of overlooking information.

drinker

hmmmm, would that have anything with the number of slices of the pizza we get, without over lapping?

what drinks