Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 01:46 PM

what do you consider maturity?

Well, I guess that just about covers it for me!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: drinks

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 12:43 PM

Just thought y'all would like to know, in case you didn't know!

drinker drinks

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:14 AM

I know this is shallow, but...looks, and size are what I see first!

So size does matter.... :banana:

I guess you could say, that there is a size for everything!

One size DON'T fit all...but...then again, maybe it does for some!

drinker

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:11 AM

What catches your attention on a person's profile that interests you?

Then I read the rest of the profile!

That's "sorry and low-down" of me, huh?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm shame on you for being truthful and saying what most want to say but want hehehehehe:thumbsup:

I feel the same way there has to be and attraction somewhere there....

That just may be where chemistry starts...who knows?

If I'm nothing else, I am honest...or try to be as much as possible!

drinker

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:03 AM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Mon 02/22/10 11:05 AM

What catches your attention on a person's profile that interests you?

Then I read the rest of the profile!

That's "sorry and low-down" of me, huh?

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 08:26 PM
Yea...it'll get better with time, and the right attitude! I been through it 2 times, and I'm still kicking-it!

Sometimes you just have to learn to "let go"...if the love is gone on her end of things, you can't force it!

Not saying these things to be harsh...just a fact of life! I felt the same things your feeling now, two times, and it don't get any easier, the more times you go through it.

Good luck to you, and I do wish you well in your endeavor to fill that vacancy in your heart!

Just My Opinion!!drinks

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:35 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Sat 02/20/10 06:36 PM
OK Peccy...try this one!

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:15 PM

This has helped a lot before, so why break tradition? Anyone gimme a year on this superbird?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/Hurley1969/Nascar%20ebay/tlundcom.jpg
Just copy and paste this link, Photobucket is not liking me!

Mingle may not know how to deal with the "Nascar%20ebay" part of your link! Just an idea!

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:43 AM

I'm damn dizzy now!bigsmile

Maybe this will take away (counteract) the dizziness you had from the other post!

!nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD !nmaD :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:35 AM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Sat 02/20/10 11:36 AM

Good Morning John!

Been meaning to ask you...what soaps? The only soap I ever watched on a regular basis was 'Dark Shawdows'. I wish they'd do reruns of it.

Afternoon Reg... waving just got up! 1:30 PM

WOW...Dark Shadows is an "oldie"! I used to watch Barnabas too! That was a good soap!

Now...I'm kind of hooked on "All My Children", and "General Hospital"!

I used to include "One Life To Live", but...hey, 3 soaps was a bit much! Besides, when I taped them...and watched when I went to bed... It's no wonder I couldn't get any sleep! So, I had to cut one out. Sometimes 2 gets to be a bit much!

Hey, what else is there to do when you finally become retired...twiddle my thumb? (I know...that isn't much difference between that and the soaps...I know! )

Don't work too hard, and rake care. waving

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:22 PM

First time in this "Damn" thread!

How does this damn thing work?

Do I give a damn, or wait for ?

Oh Well:... Anybody give a damn?

I think you damn well figured it out! bigsmile

That was funny... thanks for the reply!
:laughing: drinks drinks :laughing:

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:12 PM
Gotch'ya didn't I?

Well, I knew it would finally come down to this:

The night would come to a close for me, so

Good night all, and good luck with the rest of the night!

Going to watch my 2 soaps(taped earlier today), then go to sleep!

asleep asleep asleep

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 07:55 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Fri 02/19/10 07:56 PM

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 07:54 PM
First time in this "Damn" thread!

How does this damn thing work?

Do I give a damn, or wait for ?

Oh Well:... Anybody give a damn?

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 01:28 PM

no prob at all- in fact im jus glad 2 hv a responce to the question. I jus wish u could remember tht lovely ladys name. Is she in the media/ movies perhaps the world knows her.

ummmm reread my 3rd response whoa

I don't really look at beauty in the movies etc except for their acting for the reasons I stated REGARDLESS of skin color. I used to be a dancer, so I know about lighting and stage make up

Afternoon YellowRose... Pole, by any chance?

drinker

laugh

You know I had to ask!!!

laugh drool

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 01:27 PM

no prob at all- in fact im jus glad 2 hv a responce to the question. I jus wish u could remember tht lovely ladys name. Is she in the media/ movies perhaps the world knows her.

ummmm reread my 3rd response whoa

I don't really look at beauty in the movies etc except for their acting for the reasons I stated REGARDLESS of skin color. I used to be a dancer, so I know about lighting and stage make up

Afternoon YellowRose... Pole, by any chance?

drinker

no photo
Thu 02/18/10 06:31 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Thu 02/18/10 06:39 PM
Here is something I found, concerning this thing!

It's called a "BLOBFISH"

In case you ever wondered where the creator of Ziggy came up with the artistic concept, wonder no more. This fish (if "fish" we can really call it) is the weirdest looking sea creature we've ever seen. What's worse is that this animal is just as lazy as it looks and sounds...it barely expends any energy even eating, making sure it gobbles up whatever just happens to be floating by at the moment. So maybe a little less Ziggy ... a little more Al Bundy. Either way, it makes us seriously think!

Also from another site about this thing:

The blobfish, aka Psychrolutes marcidus (above), is a deep water fish that lives off the coasts of Australia and Tasmania. Due to the extreme deeps that Blobfish are found at, the pressure is several dozens of times higher than at sea level, enough to crush a man under his own body weight. As such, the flesh of the blobfish is primarily a gelatinous mass with a density slightly less than water. This unique feature allows the fish to float above the sea floor without expending energy on swimming. The relative lack of muscle is not a disadvantage as the blobfish primarily swallows edible matter that floats by in front it.

The sponge is known as the vacuum cleaner of the sea. In fact, a sea sponge the size of your fist can filter as much as 1,100 gallons of water every day.

Hope this answers your questions about it!

no photo
Thu 02/18/10 05:16 PM
Where in the world and how did you get my X-mother-in-law's picture! I never would have thought...who'd thunk-it?

drinks

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:12 PM

I prefer turtles. They fit in the palm of my hand and they get so excited when you tickle their tummy inside the shell......

If I was a turtle, I believe I would just have to get excited too, with the tummy thing going on!

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 01:40 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Wed 02/17/10 01:45 PM

No...I dont swing that way..

I dont even eat can tunasurprised rofl

rofl rofl

I LOVE tuna! :tongue:

I love it, even if it smells like tuna!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next