Community > Posts By > TheresMyFriend

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 06:03 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Mon 03/08/10 06:04 PM

There is nothing in the law that says you have to be literate to vote.

That is true, but you were not there to hear the conversations, it wasn't about literacy...they had an agenda, and that was to get him in at any cost...no matter the promises!

Kind of sounds like any special interest group to me.

Maybe, maybe not...I'm not saying it was the same in your town, but I know for a fact it was in mine...I was sitting in the middle of it!

So, this is where I draw my above mentioned conclusion on the out come!

JMO

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 05:57 PM

There is nothing in the law that says you have to be literate to vote.

That is true, but you were not there to hear the conversations, it wasn't about literacy...they had an agenda, and that was to get him in at any cost...no matter the promises!

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 05:48 PM

The republicans think THE PARTY IS ON COURSE FOR A BIG WRECK IN THE NEXT ELECTION . WHAT DO YOU THINK ? there is a rumor going around that the blacks are going to roll out the votes big time to offset the republicans vote and the independant vote . The president may be a big winner this time ..Should be very very interesting .

They pretty well rolled them out this time too!

I sit next to some blacks when I went to vote...some couldn't even read, and was told what to check on the ballot!

If that ain't a run by race, I don't know what is!

If I had not seen this with my own eyes, I might of have been skeptical about such a claim...but I seen it myself...not hearsay!

I will always feel he was elected by race turnout, regardless of his campaign or promises!

And the people may be stupid enough to let it happen again... providing we're still here, and China don't foreclose!

JMO-If I Still Have One!

drinker whoa

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 04:53 PM

Is a hole still a hole if it still has its original dirt in it ... ?

I would think a hole is still a hole, if the hole still has the original dirt in the said hole!

Now my question would be if that hole with the same dirt in the same hole, were to be shifted around in the said hole, would that still be the same old hole?

drinks rofl :laughing:

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 02:01 PM

Are you here just to meet people to date? To make friends? Have you actually met anyone or do you just like chatting in the forums?

Well...one day I was just strolling along the superhighway of the Net...and suddenly I realized I was lost!

This was while the Net was still under construction! All the direction signs were not in place yet!

Well, after wondering more and more into the depths of Cyberworld...I stumbled into a site called JustSayHi...so, I did...and found myself unable to leave!

Later this wonderful site became known as Mingle2, and it was good...so, the all mighty one left it that way.

So, here I am still chatting, making friends, and searching for that special someone to come stumbling into this place called Mingle2!

Please excuse any typo's!

drinker drinks waving

Pretty much how I got here as well..........now I'm here for the forums and the people I get to talk to from all over.......

I thought you looked familiar! That wasn't you that was proped up at the lamp post, was it? Hmm, I started to stop and...well!blushing

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 01:59 PM

i heard they gave out free cookies......still haven`t got one yet....:cry:

You have to make sure your "cookies" is turned on in your puter!

:laughing:
omg! i gots mah cookie!!:banana: .....but its moldy now...sad

Don't fret none there little buddy!

I'm sure if you were to hound (no pun) the administrators/mods...and let them know that your "cookie catcher" is now turned on and working...that they'd more than be glad to pitch some to you!

Be sure to include the flavor you like!

I just try to help out, and be as helpful as I can be!

drinker laugh

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 01:40 PM

i heard they gave out free cookies......still haven`t got one yet....:cry:

You have to make sure your "cookies" is turned on in your puter!

:laughing:

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 01:26 PM
Edited by TheresMyFriend on Mon 03/08/10 01:32 PM

Are you here just to meet people to date? To make friends? Have you actually met anyone or do you just like chatting in the forums?

Well...one day I was just strolling along the superhighway of the Net...and suddenly I realized I was lost!

This was while the Net was still under construction! All the direction signs were not in place yet!

Well, after wondering more and more into the depths of Cyberworld...I stumbled into a site called JustSayHi...so, I did...and found myself unable to leave!

Later this wonderful site became known as Mingle2, and it was good...so, the all mighty one left it that way.

So, here I am still chatting, making friends, and searching for that special someone to come stumbling into this place called Mingle2!

Please excuse any typo's!

drinker drinks waving

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:41 AM
I'm retired, but I would plan ahead for just such a day! You deserve it! Me time!

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:48 AM
Another thought came to mind...

That tells you just what or how they feel about you!!

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:43 AM
I would write it off as "lesson learned" and store it in memory!

Then I would start a slow process of putting as much distance between them and I.

Maybe make some new friends, and see where it goes from there.

Just maybe the old (so called friends) would put 2 and 2 together...and realize what they have done.

JMO-If I Still Have One

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 08:07 PM

Check and see if you have it turned on!

Hey Ladyof3...I sent you a reply to your nudge 8 days ago, and it show that you have not read it! Would you like me to re-send it now?

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 08:04 PM

I was being notified of new mail nudges etc. until about 1 week ago and it just ceased. Please tell me why and how to correct the situation.

You may have run out of "nudgers"! That is possible!

Just kidding...you should be getting thousands of nudges, and such!

JMO
drinker

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:04 PM

Yes, cucumbers have many uses.....surprised

And...you get to pick the size YOU want, without hurting anyone's feelings!

drinks :laughing: rofl

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 06:26 PM

As a kid, I always liked the rain. All the changes in seasons. Moving to the desert was especially hard, with rarely any difference for months, not even a cloud. Now, I have mixed emotions when the rain comes, which is so rare. I think now, what about them? who are out there in this pouring of water. Have you ever had a major shift like that, positive or negative? I'm not saying it's either but life shifts? How did you make peace with them?
Hey Reg!!! I would gladly share/send you some of the rain we have, or swap for some warm sunny days! Hope you are feeling better today! drinker
i dnt get what u sayin

She was talking about the liking the rain, and how hard it was to be in the desert (without much rain), so...I was offering her(if I could) some rain in exchange for some sunny days!

drinker

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:42 PM

You too, jlove

Pucker real good now, ye hear!

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:12 PM

As a kid, I always liked the rain. All the changes in seasons. Moving to the desert was especially hard, with rarely any difference for months, not even a cloud. Now, I have mixed emotions when the rain comes, which is so rare. I think now, what about them? who are out there in this pouring of water.

Have you ever had a major shift like that, positive or negative? I'm not saying it's either but life shifts? How did you make peace with them?

Hey Reg!!!

I would gladly share/send you some of the rain we have, or swap for some warm sunny days!

Hope you are feeling better today!

drinker

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 03:33 PM
Are the original post considered to be "multi-tasking questions" to be answered all within one post, or can we simply answer each one individually in it's own posting?

I respectfully await your reply!

drinker

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 03:12 PM

PEOPLE!!

cant we all just agree to disagree sometimes,,,,or at least, disagree without such redundancy? make it MEAN something folks,,lol

now back to our regularly scheduled projecting,, um, I mean, programmin,,,,

You left out "still in progress"!drinker

no photo
Sun 03/07/10 12:03 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You know you're screwed when even the wabbits lie to you.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's terrible, ain't it...? That's pretty bad!

drinker

Good night all...going to take Elmer's shotgun, and put his arss to bed..then I am turning in...big day Sunday!

Take care
asleep asleep