Community > Posts By > DraagMe

DraagMe's photo
Sat 04/20/24 11:45 PM

tips for mean getting lean

On the profile I read :
35 year old man from Limerick, Limerick
If then, you AT LEAST had asked the question in limerick style ?
:-)

DraagMe's photo
Sat 04/20/24 11:34 PM
I like it enormously, but I NEVER found anyone who loves to join me. (In nmy case: run training)

DraagMe's photo
Sat 04/20/24 11:13 PM
Yes, that's a hell of a distance ! :-)
First nessessity for long distance running is :
'titanium shaped joints' :-)
That's the one thing you cannot 'train', that's the thing you got genetically... or not.
:-)

DraagMe's photo
Tue 01/02/24 06:42 PM

100% correct and to the point question.
People who feel "shocked" by it, are people who are fixed in traditional (taboo infested) behaviour patterns.
Everybody has the right to express his or her personal preferences. Nobody must interfer with those.

DraagMe's photo
Tue 11/28/23 11:36 AM
My personal goal is establishing intense friendships WITHOUT sex.
I'm opposite to 99% of male-hood, so to say.
But it includes probably (alas +90% of woman)

DraagMe's photo
Mon 11/27/23 07:27 AM
... it seems extreme difficult, into the later age range !

DraagMe's photo
Mon 11/27/23 07:23 AM
......faking location !
I bet 99% of all there are (and there are not even so many), fake 'Belgium' as location, while in reality those are people residing in Africa or Asia....
mingle.com is doing nothing at all, to exclude "location fraud" , while it's not even difficult >> an automatic checkup with log in IP address..

DraagMe's photo
Mon 11/27/23 07:02 AM
Not being physically TOUGH :-) (athletic/muscular/natural born powerfull .. & similar denominations :-) )

DraagMe's photo
Sat 10/14/23 04:59 AM

I've been chatting with a lot of young and beautiful Asian women from this site who are all highly successful in all aspects of life. They look like models. And they are interested in finding an older man. I've never met so many highly successful people before.

It was probably the same person with several profiles and different photos, scammers are up to all sorts, suggest a Skype video call that usually makes them disappear.

Check : "deepfake" technology... lol

DraagMe's photo
Sat 10/14/23 04:57 AM

I've been chatting with a lot of young and beautiful Asian women from this site who are all highly successful in all aspects of life. They look like models. And they are interested in finding an older man. I've never met so many highly successful people before.

Most of them are fake profiles, so tread with caution

Ummm... David said that he's been chatting with "a lot of..."
Operative word/s being "a lot". I think caution is the last thing on his mind. :grimacing::expressionless::grimacing:

But one can chat, and leave it there.. :-) ... for sure, it's all fake.

DraagMe's photo
Fri 09/29/23 05:12 AM

I am Rahul batham
6month back I'm sent the money of800
and give your company member ship
and his end 6month member ship I cancel
after your company agent not helping me see her again and again transfer money
plz help me in this matter resolve my money problem

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU SENT MONEY 6 MONTHS AGO AND YET YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 12 DAYS?????

Who ever you gave money too must not have been this siteslaphead

Fully automatic re-setting of 'joining date' happens on lots of sites. All sofware bugs/tricks.

DraagMe's photo
Wed 09/27/23 06:56 AM

I'm moved from Ireland to Belgium three years ago for work and I hate the place.. People are pure ignorant and to be honest I'd say racist aswell.. Unless ur from Belgium ur **** in their eyes!!! And nothing ever goes on over here.. They are just plain flat boring!!!! They prefer to sit at home watching telly and talking about people.. Ha

That tells everything about... yourself ! :-) :-)
(Check the mirror, as a suggestion)

DraagMe's photo
Wed 09/27/23 06:53 AM
Edited by DraagMe on Wed 09/27/23 06:54 AM

DraagMe's photo
Sat 09/23/23 07:58 AM

To tell u the truth
yep "BELGIUM TOTALLY BLOWS"
there is nothin to do over here

Then, tell us first WHAT you want
"there should be to do" ?
Within my circles of interest there is so much to do, that's it gets difficult to make choices, sometimes !
lol

DraagMe's photo
Sat 09/23/23 07:47 AM
I'm in Belgium, and active !

DraagMe's photo
Sat 09/23/23 07:44 AM
Always combine both !

DraagMe's photo
Mon 09/18/23 05:57 PM
Absolutely, the number of fakers (spam/scam + sex agency profiles) is MASSIVE here !
But it happens on every dating website that is free to use.
The differences between websites, then, is the way (and speed) the site owner is removing them.
Or NOT removing them, because they actually promote those fakes themselves...

DraagMe's photo
Sun 03/05/23 07:37 AM
Fear ????

DraagMe's photo
Sun 03/05/23 07:35 AM

Great answer! Men use the prude word when they just being crude

In all the time I'm on earth, I personally heared the word prude (but in my language) spoken out only by woman. Because I was. (To start with) And, 2nd, because those sex hunting woman (!! they exist, abundantly, that has been MY experience) were very rude on me. My nature is my nature. Theirs is theirs. But there is no need to bully each other.
Those things in life are not one sided. Un-mature woman roam free everywhere as well. No need to deny that reality.

DraagMe's photo
Sun 03/05/23 06:36 AM
Edited by DraagMe on Sun 03/05/23 06:37 AM

I agreed the saying :
"AGE DOESN'T MATTER".
Because what's matter most is our MATURITY.

Apart from the wishfull theory...
With a minority of people only, age does not matter.
With the far majority of people, by matter of fact, it matters a lot. Even if there are 2 quite distinct groups of people.
> Those for whom it is important that the age difference is minimal.
> Those for whom it is a goal to get into a considerable age difference, always one sided. (Mostly men want a quite younger woman, woman want a quite older man. The opposite is very rare)

That it really does not matter at all (at random !!??) is extreme rare...

Previous 1