Community > Posts By > Englishrose2

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:27 AM
Pre-packed with a sugar coating mmmmmmmm they are yummy surprised shocked Oh so your not on about dates as in the type you can eat??laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:24 AM
Welcome and have funflowerforyou Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:59 AM
I would take you at face value and see how the friendship develops and if their was any other motive then it would soon raise its ugly head one thing certain a guys bits always gets the better of him in the endlaugh laugh
So people why worry, make friends and if its not heading how you want it to then move on. Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:43 PM
santa suit plus beardlaugh

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:14 PM
I hope he got my letter to!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:09 PM
If your friend is unable to talk to her hubby about such a intimate subject then that is sad because 2 people should be able to share there hopes fears and concerns and work out there issues together and not be given advice by strangers who do not know this couples background or issues they may have. Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:02 PM
:heart: Loved:heart:

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:59 PM
I know of these events amazing that both sets of men could set aside differences in order to celebrate christmas.Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:42 PM
Nothing compares to the beauty of a smiling child:heart: Anna xx

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:33 PM
Nobody can provide the answer on this planet or the evidence required if you have faith then good i hope its gives you comfort and in time each one of us will find the answer. Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:27 PM
10 out of 10 very cleverflowerforyou Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:23 PM
Moms and Daughters
Anonymous

You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.

You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.

You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there...

To care and to understand,
lend an ear or hold a hand,
and to celebrate the memories they share.

Your in my thoughts Artgurl:heart:

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:10 PM

As a child to be told about santa makes you excited and you try your best to stay awake in the hope you see him..its all beautiful and innocent stuff sadly ruined when you get older and realise its not santa who leaves you gifts..shocked DAM so its not true??tears laugh Anna x

no i'm sorry to tell you, it's not true :(

Your telling lies DONT SAY THAT!!!laugh laugh aNNA X

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:06 PM
Tell my mum i love her:heart: and in return hope she will tell me what my xmas gifts are!laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 12:02 PM
As a child to be told about santa makes you excited and you try your best to stay awake in the hope you see him..its all beautiful and innocent stuff sadly ruined when you get older and realise its not santa who leaves you gifts..shocked DAM so its not true??tears laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:56 AM
When your watching news 24 and you know in 15 minutes its repeated but cant be bothered to change channel!laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:54 AM
Merry Christmas to you to Sharrisflowers Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:52 AM
I aim to eat the huge tub of mint icecream before my sister gets her grubby hands on it....you dare touch it sis!!be afraid be very afraid!!laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:48 AM
Capt James Cookdrinker

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:41 AM
That is sweetflowerforyou Anna x