Community > Posts By > Englishrose2

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:10 PM
Did i miss who you?laugh

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:08 PM

:heart: What are some or reasons to get married?go ahead list reasons not to marry as well:heart:

Reason to get married to ensure they have valuable life cover so that you can live to the standard that you expect, it just takes time!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:04 PM

:heart: Do you think that physical attributes are more important to maintaining a successful relationship or do you think friendship maintains a relationship?:heart:

Although both are important i would say friendship first with friendship it can lead to gifts this can lead to cash which in turn could lead to use of there credit card and access to there cash and bank account details this may only be achieved due to giving in to the persons physical needs i suggest any form of physical exercise in order to achieve this.laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:54 AM

Texas, are we supposed to feel sorry for you, because you find it difficult to come up with something unique to say to different women?

No.

I am simply attempting to communicate to you and the other women here what it's like for men on these dating sites and to perhaps hear from other men on the subject.

I stated earlier that this isn't another nice guy thread. Do not pity me, I am doing just fine in the dating arena. This thread is about the way men and women interact in both real life and the internet. It isn't about me or you or anyone else. It is about this game all of us play.

I find it interesting that so few (only one I think) women appear to have any helpful input on the subject.

So, it seems that internet dating simply doesn't work for the vast majority of us. Even people like myself that have no trouble getting dates in real life.

laugh Try walking in my shoes i get plenty of attention from guys but very little from girls, just between you and me i think its the lesbian thing!laugh :wink: laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:45 AM
I confess lastnight while alone in my bed i found somthing very soft that i remembered gave me endless pleasure i wondered where that marshmellow had vanished to!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:37 AM
2 nuns are in a car making there way across a city the nun driving gets lost and they find themselves in the wrong part of town.
At the next set of lights they have to stop and before they can do anything a group of thugs gather around there car rocking it back and forth the lights turn to green and off they go at high speed away from the mob and breath a sigh of relief.
At the next set of lights the same thing happens again but this time the thugs begin to bash up the car with baseball bats, as soon as the lights turn green the nuns drive off at speed simply terrified.
At the 3rd set of lights a huge mob appear the nun who is driving says..sister Mary they cant know we are nuns in the name of the father please show them your cross.
Sister Mary opens the window and scream why dont you all F OFF and leave us alone!!laugh laugh Anna

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:23 AM
Yep my reflection did she's very sweet you knowlaugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:21 AM
A long cloak and fangshappy Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:19 AM

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so ya complaining or bragging shshhs:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

with my age looks and luck i take anything i can get...even if it means contracting a disease

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm sure that just dropped your prospects to near zero here lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oops and now eveyone can c i not that smart either... oh joy...

So you know herpes? do you know Gonorrhoea and syphilis to? as for Beavis31 thats a sexual disease i aint come across till now!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:12 AM
Welcomeflowerforyou I am from the UK. Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:08 AM

without quoting scripture or the bible, ++ I am serious>, ty ted

When you leave this earth you will know if there is a god or not OR maybe you wont as you have ceased to be, why worry about such a thing its out of our hands, just be good and considerate to people you meet in life for this is now! Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:04 AM
Lips R us!:smile:

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:02 AM
A guy walks into a bar with 3 ducks, the barman says excuse me you cant bring them in here, the guy replies why not they all want a beer and can talk just like me or you can.
The barman thinks to himself this i must see..ok i will let you and i will serve them.
The 1st duck pulls up his stool to the bar and says in clear english 1 pint of beer please, the barman replys i am amazed and what kind of day have you had Mr Duck? oh please says the duck call me Tom and i have had a lovely day i have been in and out of puddles all day.
2nd Duck sits at the bar and orders a cool pint of cider the barman asks again "how was your day?" well replies the 2nd duck my name is Dick and today was spent taking it in turns going in and out of puddles, it was a fantastic day.
The 3rd Duck sits at the bar and says a beer please the barman says well if your friends are Tom and Dick you must be Harry? no replies the duck my name is not Harry its puddles and i have had a crap day!!laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:05 AM

An animal charity advertising for donations ( most charities do at Christmas) However, this particular charity is urging us to donate 'just £3' per month and in return they will send you progress of how your animal is doing, e.g. "We will send you a certificate of adoption, and regular letters with the animal's paw print"................... What the Hey!! Why waste the collected funds on printing cards and buying stamps to post these cards and calendars?.............. Has the world gone nuts?!! I KNOW that an animal cannot write!! laugh laugh

Excuse me but do you know that for a fact?? i would just like to add i took me ages to stamp all them letters with my paw and its very sore now!!laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:01 AM
Go back and date helen of troy and whisper there in the horse you know...have a bath with cleopatra and introduce her to bubble bath and make sure Henry the 8th knew i was gay so i didnt become his 7th wifelaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:53 AM
A guy walks into a club and while waiting to be served notices a sign that says complete 3 challenges and drink all you can for free.
He asks the barman what do i have to do to get free drinks? The barman replies,
1) See that hells angel sat on the stool? well he is crazy and has been in jail more times than you have had a hot meal, you have to knock him out.
2) See that door? well it goes to the celler and down there is samson a huge vicious dog he has a bad tooth you must pull it out.
3) See that ugly foul disgusting lady sat there? well you have to make love to her.
The guys thanks the barman and sits down to to reflect after his 10th beer he jumps up runs at the hells angel punches him and knocks him out.
He then run down to the celler, the people in the club can hear screams wimpers and terrible crys coming from below after 5 minutes the guy appears in the doorway covered in blood his clothes ripped to shreds as he staggers past the barman he says " OK wheres the lady with the bad tooth!!laugh laugh

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:06 PM
He's scatching his butt and hoping nobody can see him doing that!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/01/09 12:36 PM
so pretty yes on the cheekflowerforyou Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/01/09 12:34 PM

flowerforyou Nobody is perfectohwell

Excuse me...i am perfect my old head english teacher said i was or was that prefect??slaphead laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/01/09 12:30 PM

I want someone to write me another poem.

What shall we do about plastic pancakes?
The worry is making me ill
his sexual habit resemble a rabbits
thank god they invened the pill!!laugh laugh laugh Anna x