Community > Posts By > Englishrose2

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:38 AM
Happy birthday:banana: :banana: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:37 AM

I got a mutual match when i clicked on it..shocked it was MElaugh i am sooooooooooooooo in love with myself!!laugh laugh Anna x

well i hate to be negative but once you got to know yourself it prolly won't work out....

Yep you are being negative but you wont come between me and my alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person. It was coined in the early nineteenth century when schizophrenia was first described by early psychologistslaugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:29 AM
Because she wanted somthing i cudnt give her....a penislaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:25 AM
I love that picture so it has to be a yesflowerforyou Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:21 AM
Merry xmas Mikey hope you have a lovely time sweetie:heart: :banana: :banana: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:18 AM
I got a mutual match when i clicked on it..shocked it was MElaugh i am sooooooooooooooo in love with myself!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 11:07 AM
Father and son are walking in the countryside when they come across a stallion in a field.
Jonny says dad what is that enourmous thing sticking out between that horses back legs?
Well Jonny thats what is called a Penis, and it has many names such as a John Thomas, Willie,Dick,Dong,**** why do you ask son?
Well yesterday i was here with mum and i asked her the same question and she said it was NOTHING!
Well Jonny replies his dad your mum has been rather spoilt over the years!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:52 AM
A rich lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life so she placed an ad, which read something like this:

RICH WIDOW LOOKING FOR MAN TO SHARE LIFE AND FORTUNE ...NEEDS TO HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS:

1) WON'T BEAT ME UP
2) WON'T RUN AWAY
3) HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail: none seemed to match her qualifications.

Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man with no arms and no legs lying on the welcome mat.

Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Hi," he said, " your search is over, for I'm the man of your dreams. I've got no arms so I can't beat you up and no legs so I can't run away."

"Well, then," she said, "what makes you think that you're so great in bed?"

To which he replied,..... "Well, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?
laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:40 AM
Have fun and welcome:banana: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:39 AM
A judge judges i just beg him/her to let me off i must stop this fetish i have for going to court!laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:34 AM
If my girl turned up on her Harley drunk and wanting sex and insulted my parents....she would be looking for a new set of TEETH!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:28 AM

Yeah it does...just goes to show you the old addage 'if you want something done right....' is true

My mum says that 2 "if you want somthing done right....dont ask your dad"laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:26 AM
Snowing:tongue:

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 12/23/09 10:23 AM
Huey that is WONDERFUL sad but also romantic how lovely:heart: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/22/09 04:09 PM
Fully agree with same sex marriage if your devoted happy and in love then why not its showing total commitment one day i hope to marry the girl of my dreams i just have to find her 1st!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/22/09 11:45 AM
No its Santa whats yours?

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/22/09 11:38 AM

hi again.....I win

Sadly you dontlaugh :tongue: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/22/09 11:36 AM
Single:banana:

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 12/22/09 11:30 AM