Community > Posts By > pkd1220

no photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:56 AM
Age is not a factor in who I'm with. Connections mean everything and that's not determinate by age.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:38 AM
You might want to consider turning the couple photos where you are sideways. Best of luck to you from Michigan.waving

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:35 AM
Frequently it is. They portray themselves as engineers, working for an oil or petroleum company-temporarily overseas in the UK or wherever. Most times they have only one photo and the sentence structure and writing on the profile seems awkward. If in doubt you can hit the report button next to the profile and report them. Many times they are overly serious in the first email to you. That way administration can look into it and deactivate the account if he or she is a scammer.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:18 AM
Best of luck to you. It is possible to meet someone in your area-just be patient and contact women you find interesting.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:13 AM
Not a clue unless they can switch- as in hitter-they like both males and females?

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:57 AM
Happy, happy, happy, happy for the two of you. How exciting!!!!!!!

Here's to your new life together:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:44 AM
WOW!!! What a great portrait.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:19 AM
The ability to say I'm sorry is a good one to have. Welcome to Mingle2 and best of luck to you!!:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:07 AM
Join in on the forums and welcome and best of luck to you!!:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:06 AM
Wow, you are quite musical. Best of luck and welcome to Mingle2.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:05 AM
Best of luck to you and welcome to Mingle2!!waving

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:04 AM
Lots of friendships can be found here. Welcome to Mingle2!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:03 AM
Not giving up and welcome to Mingle2!!

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:02 AM
Much luck to you and welcome to Mingle2!!:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:01 AM
Best of luck to you and welcome to Mingle2!!waving

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 11:12 AM
Just a heads up for those looking for more profiles of Keith Willis. He also used the name Lowell Panadecker- a character from one of his books. I know it was his messenger ID for awhile and I have found profiles for mylife.com and reunion.com. I can't see his profiles since I am not a member of either.

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 09:36 AM
nicely done

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 07:40 AM
Of course this is shocking to many of us. I bought this pedophiles books and am a friend on his author site for all to see. Unfortunately, I'm unable to delete it or get on the site to comment.

Charles and the administration did the right thing in this horrible turn of events. While never interacting with him on a personal basis it is impossible to not feel violated. This is someone that many of us knew for five plus years.

Know that we all do our best on this site as moderators and steps will be in place to hopefully prevent this scenario from happening again. I am disturbed beyond sleep. I can only imagine how some of you feel who viewed him as your friend.

I hope justice will be served to Keith Willis. I think that there is a serious flaw in the system for not being more diligent in seeing that aliases and user names on the internet and sites is listed.

I've looked at many sex offender records and I do not recall EVER seeing a list of internet user names on any sex offender record. Maybe this will be a wake up call to authorities to be more proactive and make sure that probation officers diligently quiz them as to their internet access and actions.

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 07:42 AM
Welcome and best of luck on finding that partner!!!waving

no photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:31 PM
I always look for the best even though it doesn't always happen. I trust until someone breaks it and prefer to think positive regardless. I think great things will come to me better that way.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25