Community > Posts By > pkd1220

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 11:09 AM
She shouldn't have a boyfriend if she's married-unless the marriage is open on both sides. It wouldn't work for me.

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 11:06 AM
I'm going to meet someone in Georgia in a month and I live in Michigan. Who knows what will happen, but we will have a good time for sure. I feel I know him pretty well because we talk most every day on the phone and it will be 3 months of talking before meeting.

So, worse case scenario-we end up being friends. Both of us are optimistic, but truthfully, I wouldn't dream of looking ahead and declaring endless love before meeting him.

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:57 AM
Here's hoping your inbox fills with messages. Welcome to Mingle2!waving

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:56 AM
Best of luck to you and welcome to Mingle2!!!!waving

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:55 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 and best of luck to you!!!!!waving

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:30 AM
I try to not be fearful of change and think positively about most everything. Seems to be working. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:22 AM
I'd like a swing like that. I'm good at keeping secrets....

no photo
Mon 03/19/12 11:08 AM
Obviously the prison figures into the story somehow. Rick is now turning into a dictator and I have a feeling Andrea will learn from her new hooded female friend how to be an even bigger bad ***. Kind of glad I've never read the stories, so I can't be disappointed or anticipate a new character.

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:40 PM

I don't think they'd get rid of Glen; he seems to be a fan favorite and as he said himself, "a window for the audience".

It seems like a lot of people are happy to see Glen and Maggie together, so I doubt they'll off Maggie.

Hershel, as much as I love him, seems very devout on doing anything and everything to protect his farm, even if it means going down with the sinking ship. He is, without a doubt, one of my favorites, and I think he has honestly carried the whole season. He's been the most dynamic character and watching him progress into the absolute badass he is now has been extremely entertaining.

Andrea (blonde girl) is a bit of a wildcard. She's essentially the female and less sociopathic version of Shane, but she's also one of the most interesting characters. That being said, with all the aggression of losing her sister and now having Shane killed, who she was probably closest to, I wouldn't put it past her to go in a hail of gunfire.

Carl's safe because he's turning into Damien.

Daryl must live because Norman Reedus is the coolest thing on the show.

Everyone else can pretty much die as far as I'm concerned. I think it's pretty likely the farm is getting engulfed then deserted because they really can't keep them in such an enclosed environment for another season.

That's my unnecessarily detailed analysis.

I agree with you PP. Hershel is one of the more complex characters. Thinking Otis's wife should go too. Daryl needs a more visible role in coming episodes. Not long to wait now.

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:30 PM
Join in the forums and get to meet people. Lots of friends hang out there. Welcome and good luck.waving

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:28 PM
Many on this site have met their partner and many have even married. So yes, it is possible. Welcome!!!

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:26 PM
Welcome and may you find everything you're looking for.waving

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:24 PM
Best of luck and may you find everything you're looking for. waving

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:23 PM
Best of luck to both of you and welcome to Mingle2!!!waving

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:20 PM
Best of luck and welcome to Mingle2!!!!waving

no photo
Sun 03/18/12 05:19 PM
That's one thing I haven't tried, but it looks like fun. Welcome!!!

no photo
Thu 03/15/12 07:07 PM
Carl is the most twisted mind on the show right now-so I think he stays. They never really developed Sophia's mother or T-Dog?-so I wouldn't mind seeing either of them go. I kind of want to see how good a shot Hershel is. I hope to see more of Daryl from now on since Shane is gone.

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 07:14 PM

too bad shane is gone, he is the only one with any sense in the group... glad the old man is gone, now to get rid of some of the women and get some new, younger ones with short skirts...big boobs would be ok too...

If Shane hadn't have shot Otis' leg, then Otis could have told everyone that the little girl was dead instead of having Norman Reedus get his boot chewed, his stomach impaled, and the apparition of his arm-less brother insult him for hanging out with black people.

I think Maggie is cute enough for the whole show. Haha. I think they should just give her and Glen more scenes.

She's begging for Glen to do her-it couldn't be more obvious and even with the approval of Hershel. I definitely think we'll see more of the two of them.

Another British actor that will be called the General is coming on in the next season. I liked that they filmed the ending in the dark and it seemed more realistic. Never thought I would be hooked on a zombie show, but just cancelled on a date because I didn't want to miss the finale.

no photo
Mon 03/12/12 10:33 PM

You have awesome eyes, then. *smile*
Glad to have you come by.
A gallery gets boring without an audience.

Plus you rock.

Loving the posted poems and your images...

no photo
Mon 03/12/12 10:32 PM
-by Robert Creeley

A Wicker Basket

Comes the time when it's later
and onto your table the headwaiter
puts the bill, and very soon after
rings out the sound of lively laughter--

Picking up change, hands like a walrus,
and a face like a barndoor's,
and a head without any apparent size,
nothing but two eyes--