Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Thu 10/07/21 07:10 AM

tdion
Readers are free to read ideas. They are intelligent, so no one can mislead them.
Joan Konner said; “The reason there are so many opinions is that no one knows the Truth.”

I suppose that those readers are searching for the truth, which does not mean that the truth is unkown. Life has no mysteries and only lies and the truth. If you were revealed a mysterie, then it because somebody expects you to pay for it.

The "all" does NOT refer to the whole world but to a certain group of people.
If you and I are in the same room with 20 other people, and I say that all have sinned then I am referring to the people in the room and not the whole world. The laws were given to Jacob and his decendants. No other nations received them.
read Psalm [147:19-20]. So sin does not apply to you and your nation. You must read and place everything in the proper context. That's how you get the understanding.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/07/21 07:07 AM

tdion
Readers are free to read ideas. They are intelligent, so no one can mislead them.
Joan Konner said; “The reason there are so many opinions is that no one knows the Truth.”

I suppose that those readers are searching for the truth, which does not mean that the truth is unkown. Life has no mysteries and only lies and the truth. If you were revealed a mysterie, then it because somebody expects you to pay for it.

The "all" does NOT refer to the whole world but to a certain group of people.
If you and I are in the same room with 20 other people, and I say that all have sinned then I am referring to the people in the room and not the whole world. The laws were given to Jacob and his decendants. No other nations received them.
read Psalm [147:19-20]. So sin does not apply to you and your nation.

tdion's photo
Wed 10/06/21 09:02 AM

According to Christian belief, sin separates humans from God, bringing lasting punishment. God gave humans free will so it is up to humans to decide for themselves how to behave, ie in an evil or good way.
Christians believe that only God can rectify the problem of humans being full of sin. To do this, he offered salvation through the sacrifice of Christ.
Original sin
Many Christians believe all humans are descended from Adam and Eve, which means that they all have the ability to disobey God. Original sin occurred when Adam and Eve were tempted and committed the first (original) sin.
Genesis 3 tells the story of how sin first entered the world when Adam and Eve were tempted by the Devil in the Garden of Eden.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/z683rwx/revision/5

You didn't answer my question. You probably don't want the truth, and only your own ideas seem to matter. This would be fine but since you are misleading your readers, it's not.

tdion's photo
Sun 10/03/21 11:32 PM

Can you explain what your understanding is of sin?

I think he did already within the paragraphs.

His understandings are not biblical hence my question.
I know for a fact that he is wrong, but I expect him
to bring forth his strong reasons and show his resources.

Please tidion
explain your understanding of sins

The holy bible defines sin as the transgression or breaking of the laws. (1 John 3:4). We sin when we break one of these 613 laws of God. These laws are written by Moses in the Torah and were given to the Israelites, by Moses. In order to sin one must be an Israelite, namely a descendant of Jacob. There are Penalties and Judgements for breaking the laws. You are wrong because you can't sin if you are not an Israelite, because the laws were not given to you.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Romans 3:23-24
If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.
Matthew 18:15
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Who is the "All" in the holy bible? Who received the laws?

tdion's photo
Thu 09/30/21 04:03 PM
Edited by tdion on Thu 09/30/21 04:05 PM

Please tidion
explain your understanding of sins

The holy bible defines sin as the transgression or breaking of the laws. (1 John 3:4). We sin when we break one of these 613 laws of God. These laws are written by Moses in the Torah and were given to the Israelites, by Moses. In order to sin one must be an Israelite, namely a descendant of Jacob. There are Penalties and Judgements for breaking the laws. You are wrong because you can't sin if you are not an Israelite, because the laws were not given to you.

tdion's photo
Wed 09/29/21 05:30 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 09/29/21 05:32 PM
If she is not a gentile then you should not marry her.
If she is, then you can/should and make all decisions as head of
the family.

tdion's photo
Wed 09/29/21 05:20 PM

tdion's photo
Tue 09/28/21 03:54 PM

tdion's photo
Mon 08/16/21 07:13 AM
First, the Kingdom of heaven will be created by Christ and not His father, here on Earth. The Kingdom will not come through observation but by work. The work will be done by those who previously had a Kingdom and lost it. This Kingdom is not for everyone but only for the elects, who will rule the earth together with Christ.
It will be awesome but only for few.

tdion's photo
Mon 08/16/21 07:01 AM
Edited by tdion on Mon 08/16/21 07:02 AM

ah not sure about that however a fair point as we all need refuge whoever we are or whatever we believe.
i have found that i ask potential partners where do you go for refuge?
have a lovely day.
theresaxx

Well, there are requirements, and God deals only with his Children, as you would with yours. Also, have a nice day!

tdion's photo
Mon 08/16/21 06:35 AM
This is an ongoing threat. What is your understanding of sin?

tdion's photo
Thu 08/05/21 05:43 AM
The Holy Bible describes how God looks like. If you don't know, then you don't know God.

tdion's photo
Sun 07/11/21 04:23 PM
They are the Synagogue of Satan. [Rev 2:9]

tdion's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:24 AM

Israel is God's chosen people and it will never be
totally destroyed.

Such things like Tarot card readings are not biblical correct.

Not Israel but the Israeli will be destroyed when Christ returns!
Christ spoke against them, and not he but Yehuda (a yougster of 32) became their messiah. There will be peace in that land when God takes back His land and true Israel inhabits it under Christ.

tdion's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:20 AM

Israel is God's chosen people and it will never be
totally destroyed.

Such things like Tarot card readings are not biblical correct.

Not Israel but the Israeli will be destroyed when Christ returns!
Christ spoke against them and not he but Yehuda (a yougster of 32) is their messiah.

tdion's photo
Wed 06/02/21 04:12 AM
Edited by tdion on Wed 06/02/21 04:16 AM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

Didn’t the current resident Israelites make a garden and vineyard oasis out if a desert wasteland? This seems like a written prophecy come true to me. Those who remain unconvinced that the 1984 Jews were the chosen people returning to their promised land can consult ancestry records and DNA for furter documentation. There is tons of it being done these days. The Israelites sometimes even require DNA proof of middle-eastern Jewish descent before performing marriages these days.

They are Israelies and not Israelites. They are actually Khazarians who converted to Judaism approximately 850 B.C. But we can't convert from a nationality to a religion. For instance, a Chinese can't convert to Christianity, and become something else then he already is.

I used the term Israelite because I was pointing out that DNA and ancestry tracing is proving that many of the Jewish population in Israel today are blood descendants of the original Hebrew clans in the middle east in biblical times. There may be many Jewish converts living in Israel too, and I agree that they are not to be mistaken as Israelites. I’m pretty sure everyone who lives in Israel an Israeli regardless of race or religion.

What is more important the words of Christ or DNA? Wasn't Christ the 1st born who created all things?

Rev [2:9] I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ is speaking to the real Jews telling them that he knows their tribulation. And that he also knows about the false jews, who are not the real Jews, but do lie!
What more proof do you need? Are the Khazarians not the people who say they are Jews? You should study history and the bible to learn who the real Jews are!

This is what Christ will do to the false Jews when he returns:
Rev[3:9] Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Christ is again. talking to the real Jews letting them know, that they abide in his love, and that the false Jews will become their slaves when he returns.

PROPAGANDA is the deception all belief systems need to discover for the truth. The twelve tribes, look into a bit of India's history this denomination occurs frequently in written text.

Each religion is it own belief system built upon a previous concept. The argument is what one to believe in. The answer is to believe in all and all discover the wrongs which are written in there special area of study. Religion is a study of history not a war whom is the best. India the oldest civilization with documentation and the shifting of the tectonic plates dividing the landscape leaving many newer civilizations to continue without the support of known documentation. This is where the differences started.

You speak of Jesus, but Adam is the first man created in image of God our father. The book say's "...I am whom, I am..." Meaning God is my father. We all have a biological father which stems back to "...I am whom, I am..." God our father.

India's documentation show a belief system 8-10 thousand year B.C. which ours' was built upon. I may not like that India has documentation in stone, but it's historical fact based upon scientific discovery. Nor am I against India as they have a lot of knowledge to be given and learned. Does not mean India knows everything.

My family religion (belief system) has many different combinations of belief systems through history from Canada to Asia. One cannot change breeding among humans and changing place of residence. We are still hunter gathers, but science has made life easier, and more dangerous.

The bible is not a scientific book but God's book. God existed before science. You either belief in God or not. If you do then reference the pages, chapter and verses to make your point and where you think that the creator failed.

tdion's photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:36 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 05/27/21 05:50 AM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

Didn’t the current resident Israelites make a garden and vineyard oasis out if a desert wasteland? This seems like a written prophecy come true to me. Those who remain unconvinced that the 1984 Jews were the chosen people returning to their promised land can consult ancestry records and DNA for furter documentation. There is tons of it being done these days. The Israelites sometimes even require DNA proof of middle-eastern Jewish descent before performing marriages these days.

They are Israelies and not Israelites. They are actually Khazarians who converted to Judaism approximately 850 B.C. But we can't convert from a nationality to a religion. For instance, a Chinese can't convert to Christianity, and become something else then he already is.

I used the term Israelite because I was pointing out that DNA and ancestry tracing is proving that many of the Jewish population in Israel today are blood descendants of the original Hebrew clans in the middle east in biblical times. There may be many Jewish converts living in Israel too, and I agree that they are not to be mistaken as Israelites. I’m pretty sure everyone who lives in Israel an Israeli regardless of race or religion.

What is more important the words of Christ or DNA? Wasn't Christ the 1st born who created all things?

Rev [2:9] I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ is speaking to the real Jews telling them that he knows their tribulation. And that he also knows about the false jews, who are not the real Jews, but do lie!
What more proof do you need? Are the Khazarians not the people who say they are Jews? You should study history and the bible to learn who the real Jews are!

This is what Christ will do to the false Jews when he returns:
Rev[3:9] Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Christ is again. talking to the real Jews letting them know, that they abide in his love, and that the false Jews will become their slaves when he returns.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/17/21 05:05 AM

How about....Never.

I have faith, Gods Will will be fulfilled.

Is it not a Spiritual temple now, coming down from heaven? I think I should read the full thread.... :thinking::smile:

Metaphorically speaking, God will built a New Jeruzalem with the people whom he exiled from that land. The people who are now in His land don't believe in Christ, His son, nor in the New Testament.

They will be expelled, once their time is fulfilled.
Luke [21:24] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, (the exiled) and shall be led captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles (the Khazarians who are currently in that land) until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The Khazarians don't know these prophecies because they don't read the New Testament.

Jeez Tdion, where is the love? God is not the monster people percieve Him to be.

Well, when the Israelites were in Egypt under leadership of Pharao, He killed and destroyed the 1st born of Egypt, men and beast, and told us about this. He is a loving God, I agree, but can be terrible at times. He loves but he also hates. Has the same emotions like we have, but since he controls the nations, his anger can be terrible.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/17/21 05:01 AM

How about....Never.

I have faith, Gods Will will be fulfilled.

Is it not a Spiritual temple now, coming down from heaven? I think I should read the full thread.... :thinking::smile:

Metaphorically speaking, God will built a New Jeruzalem with the people whom he exiled from that land. The people who are now in His land don't believe in Christ, His son, nor in the New Testament.

They will be expelled, once their time is fulfilled.
Luke [21:24] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, (the exiled) and shall be led captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles (the Khazarians who are currently in that land) until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The Khazarians don't know these prophecies because they don't read the New Testament.

Jeez Tdion, where is the love? God is not the monster people percieve Him to be.

Well, when the Israelites were in Egypt under leadership of Pharao, He killed and destroyed the 1st born of Egypt, men and beast, and told us about this. He is a loving God, I agree, but can be terrible at times. He loves but he also hates.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/17/21 04:55 AM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19