Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Thu 05/13/21 04:25 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 05/13/21 04:29 AM

How about....Never.

I have faith, Gods Will will be fulfilled.

Is it not a Spiritual temple now, coming down from heaven? I think I should read the full thread.... :thinking::smile:

Metaphorically speaking, God will built a New Jeruzalem with the people whom he exiled from that land. The people who are now in His land don't believe in Christ, His son, nor in the New Testament.

They will be expelled, once their time is fulfilled.
Luke [21:24] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, (the exiled) and shall be led captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles (the Khazarians who are currently in that land) until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The Khazarians don't know these prophecies because they don't read the New Testament.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/10/21 04:31 AM

I think I can, you will take proof from a book that you didn't see written, yet you won't take the word of man, can you tell me what is the difference one might think it and the other believes in it, same same.

Man Lies, God doesn't!
Deut[1:32] Yet in this thing ye did not believe the LORD your God.
If He is not your God then I understand.

tdion's photo
Sat 05/08/21 06:19 AM

We all know, God wins. The Temple will occupy all the area of the Mount.
Praise God and his most holy word.

I didn't see any proof! At that time Israel was the name of a man previously named Jacob and his descendants are known as the Israelites! Can you proof with biblical script, that the people in the middle east are the biblical Israelites?

Since you are the one making the extraordinary claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you want anyone to believe that the Jews are not the descendants of Israel, then YOU must prove it to them.

I didn't make any claims! The claim was made by another writer, who I believe started this topic. He clearly stated, that the Jews in the Middle East are the people of the book. I want him to proof that to me, with biblical text and not from his own mouth or syllogical reasoning.

He can't do it but maybe you can.

Yes, but that is not an extraordinary claim. That is a common claim that follows a long chain of history and tradition. Here is proof: the modern Jews celebrate the same holy days, keep the same traditions, use the same calendar, and have many customs still in common with the ancient Israelites prior to the exile. That doesn’t happen by accident . It is not a coincidence. It wasn’t done from deceit. An entire race of people doesn’t celebrate a holiday for no reason; such customs are passed down through the generations beginning with some important event. So Passover, for example, is not something that could have just been made up or artificially adopted. People don’t work that way. You couldn’t get a whole race of people to pretend to be the descendants of someone that they were not truly descended from and adopt their religious observances, customs, traditions, culture, etc. They are what they are because these things belong to them, as the rightful heirs, and it is extremely insulting for someone to come along and assert that it isn’t really their culture. Are you appropriating their culture to yourself?

Tell me, how well would it go over if I were to follow your example and say that African culture does not by rights belong to black people but to white Europeans? Do you think I would get away with that even if I thought that I had proof? It would be utter nonsense, everyone would know it was nonsense, and it would be extremely offensive, so no one would put up with it.

You are doing the same thing as the previous writer. I am not seeing the biblical text which proofs that the fake Jews or the Jew(ish) people, are the same people in the the Middle East. The word Jewish is NOT biblical and they are not calling themselves Jews nor Israelites. They are the Israelis, which mean that they want to be the people of the book. I can show many more proof, but since I am only saying that they are NOT, I am waiting for the contrary, with biblical proof.

You would be WRONG because not ALL black people are Africans. The word African came from Leo Escipio Africanus, who was a European General, and concurred the continent when he defeated Hannibal, in the Punic Wars. Those Europeans named the land after themselves, just like America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, because they expected their names will last for ever. But the bible knew this and kept track of it. Check this out:

Psalms[49:11] Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their OWN NAMES.

I am not propagating a hate but a TRUTH campaign. No offence and no reasons for attacks. Just show me the proof of what you are saying, and I will leave and remain quite.

I am sure you can't do it, and will give me your thoughts and vain babbling and fake proof that they honor the Torah and passover and therefore they are sincere. I too honor the Torah and the passover and Christ a Jew, who is NOT their Messiah.

If you are an old soul and old school, then proof me wrong.

Again, the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim that goes against common knowledge. Common knowledge says that you are wrong, so the burden of proof rests upon you. Furthermore the proof that you are asking for is absurd because no one could prove a case in that manner. How could you expect someone to prove that the people alive today are who they say they are using a document written thousands of years before they were born. By this standard I couldn’t prove who my ancestors are either. That would be like asking me to prove that I am the great grandson of a Frenchman named Zenophile using only his birth certificate and record of marriage. Those records were made decades before my birth with intermediary generations in between, therefore it is a logical impossibility to use records from that era to prove a fact of this era. But that is jot to say that I cannot prove who my ancestors are by other means. I have offered you an alternative piece of evidence that is quite valid. The fact that you do not wish to deal with it is your own problem.

Meanwhile, it’s fruitless to nitpick my imaginary example about appropriation of African culture because the point was still made. I’m just trying to get you to think about how your extraordinary claim comes across from their perspective. If it were me, I wouldn’t take it too well to see someone trying to disinherit me of my ancestors, my native soil, my traditions , my culture, and my God, and I don’t think you’d feel too good about it either if the shoe were on the other foot.

Your ancestors are known and so is your biblical nationality. But you must read and be blessed by reading, as Christ mentioned in Rev[1:3]. God created 18 nationalities and these people are on the earth today. If you don't have knowledge of the scriptures you won't find it or if you don't believe that such an old book has the truth, it will slip of your mind. I still have to find somebody who knows and understands the bible.

I will skip this discussion and move to more important things. I will only continue if you can tell me in a nutshell what the bible is about. I will not tell you if you are wrong, because you have not given me any value that adds to what I have already written. Give it a try and stop complaining!

I believe the Bible and am quite familiar with it. I don’t need you to tell me whether I’m right or wrong, because I’m not looking for you to be my teacher. What I don’t believe are your interpretations of it. And that’s fine, I don’t think we have to agree on things, I just thought there was something worthwhile to dialog about here. But yes, I can see it’s time we move on. Thanks for the conversation.

Here is my advise: Every book has a title and contents. Make sure you know what you are buying or reading. The bible was not written to everyone hence the word "HOLY", which means separate. It was written to a SEPARATE group of people, thats why the Jewish people can only touch the Torah. Further then the Torah, does not apply or reference them. Asking when they will rebuild the temple, has nothing to do with them, even though they temporarily possess a land, that is not theirs.

You have to WAKE UP and come to the realization that this world is slowly coming to
it's end and the next and last, will follow thereafter. 2 Esdras[6:9] For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the begininning of it that followeth. Enjoy!

tdion's photo
Fri 05/07/21 03:16 PM

I didn't see any proof! At that time Israel was the name of a man previously named Jacob and his descendants are known as the Israelites! Can you proof with biblical script, that the people in the middle east are the biblical Israelites?

Since you are the one making the extraordinary claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you want anyone to believe that the Jews are not the descendants of Israel, then YOU must prove it to them.

I didn't make any claims! The claim was made by another writer, who I believe started this topic. He clearly stated, that the Jews in the Middle East are the people of the book. I want him to proof that to me, with biblical text and not from his own mouth or syllogical reasoning.

Yes, but that is not an extraordinary claim. That is a common claim that follows a long chain of history and tradition. Here is proof: the modern Jews celebrate the same holy days, keep the same traditions, use the same calendar, and have many customs still in common with the ancient Israelites prior to the exile. That doesn’t happen by accident . It is not a coincidence. It wasn’t done from deceit. An entire race of people doesn’t celebrate a holiday for no reason; such customs are passed down through the generations beginning with some important event. So Passover, for example, is not something that could have just been made up or artificially adopted. People don’t work that way. You couldn’t get a whole race of people to pretend to be the descendants of someone that they were not truly descended from and adopt their religious observances, customs, traditions, culture, etc. They are what they are because these things belong to them, as the rightful heirs, and it is extremely insulting for someone to come along and assert that it isn’t really their culture. Are you appropriating their culture to yourself?

Tell me, how well would it go over if I were to follow your example and say that African culture does not by rights belong to black people but to white Europeans? Do you think I would get away with that even if I thought that I had proof? It would be utter nonsense, everyone would know it was nonsense, and it would be extremely offensive, so no one would put up with it.

You are doing the same thing as the previous writer. I am not seeing the biblical text which proofs that the fake Jews or the Jew(ish) people, are the same people in the the Middle East. The word Jewish is NOT biblical and they are not calling themselves Jews nor Israelites. They are the Israelis, which mean that they want to be the people of the book. I can show many more proof, but since I am only saying that they are NOT, I am waiting for the contrary, with biblical proof.

You would be WRONG because not ALL black people are Africans. The word African came from Leo Escipio Africanus, who was a European General, and concurred the continent when he defeated Hannibal, in the Punic Wars. Those Europeans named the land after themselves, just like America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, because they expected their names will last for ever. But the bible knew this and kept track of it. Check this out:

Psalms[49:11] Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their OWN NAMES.

I am not propagating a hate but a TRUTH campaign. No offence and no reasons for attacks. Just show me the proof of what you are saying, and I will leave and remain quite.

I am sure you can't do it, and will give me your thoughts and vain babbling and fake proof that they honor the Torah and passover and therefore they are sincere. I too honor the Torah and the passover and Christ a Jew, who is NOT their Messiah.

Again, the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim that goes against common knowledge. Common knowledge says that you are wrong, so the burden of proof rests upon you. Furthermore the proof that you are asking for is absurd because no one could prove a case in that manner. How could you expect someone to prove that the people alive today are who they say they are using a document written thousands of years before they were born. By this standard I couldn’t prove who my ancestors are either. That would be like asking me to prove that I am the great grandson of a Frenchman named Zenophile using only his birth certificate and record of marriage. Those records were made decades before my birth with intermediary generations in between, therefore it is a logical impossibility to use records from that era to prove a fact of this era. But that is jot to say that I cannot prove who my ancestors are by other means. I have offered you an alternative piece of evidence that is quite valid. The fact that you do not wish to deal with it is your own problem.

Meanwhile, it’s fruitless to nitpick my imaginary example about appropriation of African culture because the point was still made. I’m just trying to get you to think about how your extraordinary claim comes across from their perspective. If it were me, I wouldn’t take it too well to see someone trying to disinherit me of my ancestors, my native soil, my traditions , my culture, and my God, and I don’t think you’d feel too good about it either if the shoe were on the other foot.

Your ancestors are known and so is your biblical nationality. But you must read and be blessed by reading, as Christ mentioned in Rev[1:3]. God created 18 nationalities and these people are on the earth today. If you don't have knowledge of the scriptures you won't find it or if you don't believe that such an old book has the truth, it will slip of your mind. I still have to find somebody who knows and understands the bible.

I will skip this discussion and move to more important things. I will only continue if you can tell me in a nutshell what the bible is about. I will not tell you if you are wrong, because you have not given me any value that adds to what I have already written. Give it a try and stop complaining!

tdion's photo
Fri 05/07/21 11:27 AM
Edited by tdion on Fri 05/07/21 11:45 AM

tdion's photo
Thu 05/06/21 06:03 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 05/06/21 06:05 AM

tdion's photo
Wed 05/05/21 08:58 AM
Edited by tdion on Wed 05/05/21 09:14 AM

Lung, I’m curious what Bible and concordance you are looking at? For the KJV pneuma is being translated as spirit and psuche as soul.

A human is identified here as having three parts: "spirit" (pneuma), "sensory-self" (psuche) and "body" (soma).
PSUCHE HAS THREE DIFFERENT MEANINGS IN REFERENCE TO HUMANS, (plus a fourth, figurative usage referring to God). In the KJV is translated as 58 times as "soul/s.", 41 times as "life" or "lives", 3 times as "mind/s", 1 time as "heart", 1 time as "heartily", and 1 time as "doubt." --KJV only translates the Greek NT (not the LXX). The English word and its derivatives including "psychology" and "psychiatry" are rooted in Greek mythology. According to Greek and Roman religions, the beauty Psyche, who had been loved by Eros (or Cupid) was released from death and granted immortality. "Psyche’s imagery in ancient art is represented with butterfly wings. The idea was, freed from death, the body of the soul could fly freely, soaring, departing from the shackles of the chrysalis."
The word psuche was historically translated eventually into the Latin Vulgate Bible as "animal" (i.e., every time you see "soul" in the KJV it is "animal" in the Latin). When the English KJV was originally translated (1611) the word "animal" was not common in the language. You will not find the word "animal" at all in the KJV. Rather, the word that was in use in 1611 was "soul", a word that had entered the language from the Old High German.

https://biblestudylessons.net/Comics/Greek%20to%20me/psyche.html

The Holy bible is not a dictionary nor an encyclopedia. Looking up the meaning of words will not help. VanderZon has made a dictionary in which most biblical words and terms are explained in detail, and translated to English. It does make sense to read or refer to VanderZon, because they are among the best one can find, for further biblical text, research and interpretation. It may or may not cost much depending on where you live, but you should acquire one for your own study. I do have mine.

Other then that, it's important to understand what text you are reading, and what they mean because the bible does not contradict itself.

Genesis[2:7] tells us that men is created from the dust of the ground, so his color, comes from the ground, and the soul enters the body through the nostrills with the 1st breath, which is called "The breath of life". So, an other word for soul is the breath of life, which will remain in the body as long as we breath. There are no timeframes mentioned and just the entrance of the soul.

The body becomes fully functional when the spirit or words are added to it. The churches know this, and that's why they will hunt you down, baptize you and force their doctrines into your minds, as soon as your spirit is old enough to understand what they are telling you. Their goal is to indoctrinate you, and make sure they imprint a believe system that will last for your whole life.

You will come to this site and teach Christianity and Hinduism and other religions, believing you are telling the truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth only. Never understanding that your mind (process of thinking and reasoning) HAS BEEN CLOUDED and influenced by external forces. These people need us to think that way for their kingdom is not at hand, as long as we think and act as they want us to.

Either you believe it or not, but you are bewitched and have been your whole life. The story of the bible happened in North East Africa but the majority of people still think, and pray to a European Jesus.

So, now you know more about soul, spirit and mind, and the HEART is the MIND when used biblically. These are the weapons that will govern you and help you in your Journey of becoming, who you really are.

tdion's photo
Tue 05/04/21 07:06 PM

tdion's photo
Tue 05/04/21 05:35 PM

In the time of Aristotle, it was widely believed that the human soul entered the forming body at 40 days (male embryos) or 90 days (female embryos), and quickening was an indication of the presence of a soul.
Muslims think that the soul is breathed into the fetus after one hundred and twenty days of conception.
What are the views of Christian and Jewish?

If the bible doesn't say that, then it is not true! It will remain a believe and I don't see the benefits of believing it's true.

tdion's photo
Tue 05/04/21 04:52 AM
Edited by tdion on Tue 05/04/21 05:03 AM

I just wish it was possible to hear people’s voices in a conversation like this. Reading the text... I don’t why it sounds in my imagination like everyone is upset. I hope not. For “though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity [agape], I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cimbal.” 1 Corinthians 13:1

However far my two cents may go around here, I’d just like to say, with love, to those of you who have been told that the Bible has been many times altered from the original manuscripts: that’s only true if you’ve been reading the corrupt New Age bible versions based off of the heathen Wescott and Hort critical text. Stick with the King James. It’s safe and, dare I say, miraculously accurate when checked against the scriptures found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. I really recommend to people that they dig into the history of the how the KJV was made, it might put you in awe.

But that aside, I think that all of the questions about whether the children of Ishmael have an inheritance as God’s chosen people is now moot on this side of the cross. God chooses for salvation all whom He foreknows will choose Him, whether they be Jew or gentile. Prophecy is a gift of the Holy Spirit given to the church; therefore, any Holy Spirit-filled believer, Jew or gentile may prophesy, speaking as the Spirit moves him or her. Muhammed however, from what I understand, never became a disciple of Christ, and therefore had not the Holy Spirit in him; and therefore, if he did give a prophecy, his prophecy came not from God but from the enemy.

The children of Ishmael were not of the chosen seed. The children of Jacob are..
Isaiah[44:1] Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have Chosen.
Jacobs name was changed to Israel.

Chosen for what?

To be God's people and for the future or the last days.
to put is simple: The earth was made for them.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/03/21 10:13 AM

I just wish it was possible to hear people’s voices in a conversation like this. Reading the text... I don’t why it sounds in my imagination like everyone is upset. I hope not. For “though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity [agape], I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cimbal.” 1 Corinthians 13:1

However far my two cents may go around here, I’d just like to say, with love, to those of you who have been told that the Bible has been many times altered from the original manuscripts: that’s only true if you’ve been reading the corrupt New Age bible versions based off of the heathen Wescott and Hort critical text. Stick with the King James. It’s safe and, dare I say, miraculously accurate when checked against the scriptures found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. I really recommend to people that they dig into the history of the how the KJV was made, it might put you in awe.

But that aside, I think that all of the questions about whether the children of Ishmael have an inheritance as God’s chosen people is now moot on this side of the cross. God chooses for salvation all whom He foreknows will choose Him, whether they be Jew or gentile. Prophecy is a gift of the Holy Spirit given to the church; therefore, any Holy Spirit-filled believer, Jew or gentile may prophesy, speaking as the Spirit moves him or her. Muhammed however, from what I understand, never became a disciple of Christ, and therefore had not the Holy Spirit in him; and therefore, if he did give a prophecy, his prophecy came not from God but from the enemy.

The children of Ishmael were not of the chosen seed. The children of Jacob are..
Isaiah[44:1] Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant, and Israel whom I have Chosen.
Jacobs name was changed to Israel.

tdion's photo
Mon 05/03/21 10:04 AM

This film says there are verses in the Old Testament and New Testament referring clearly to Prophet Muhammad and that he is the last of Allah's Prophets.
Is it true?

I say it's not true. You can make an attempt to proof otherwise, but please name the chapter and versus. Muhammad came 600 years later, so that already is proof that he was not a prophet. He NEVER wrote a prophecy in the Koran, and not Muhammad but Christ is the way and the light and salvation will come through him ONLY.

tdion's photo
Sun 05/02/21 05:46 PM

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

The Israelites in Jerusalem are descendants of Gods Chosen. Therefore, All Of Israel is their birthright.

How would you proof that??

tdion's photo
Sun 05/02/21 05:33 PM

I'd leave it the way it is. I don't think the books of the bible were picked by random or casual christians.

Thanks for your opinion but I'm not going to let you off that easy.

True, the Bible was put together in an intelligent fashion by inspired individuals but the Book of Ester does not use the name of God, acts more as an historical account, and pays homage to sexual sins not the least of which is sex with a minor. How shoud a Christian account for these things?

You are close to the truth, but you will first have to answer these questions:
1. Why was the bible written?
2. To whom was it written?
3. who are the main figures in the bible?

tdion's photo
Sat 05/01/21 01:47 PM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

tdion's photo
Mon 04/26/21 03:10 PM

Disillusioned words are like a bullet's bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Make everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
Easy to see without looking too far
That not much is really sacred
While preachers preach of the evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to the hundred-dollar plates
Goodness hides behind its gates
But even the President of the United States
Sometimes must have to stand naked

Robert Zimmerman - It's alright Ma, I'm only bleeding

Some Jewish dude people are forever waxing lyrical about as if they knew him personally and he was their best friend

Proof what you are writing. Your writing makes no sense.

tdion's photo
Mon 04/26/21 03:05 PM
Edited by tdion on Mon 04/26/21 03:06 PM

The bible is not a book of religion. You are writing consistently about Christianity which can't be found in the bible.

I did not think anyone would respond to this absurd statement. At least it took 24 days.

We could argue about whether the Bible is book of religion but we cannot deny that the Bible is a book about Christianity.

Christianity is a religion based on CHRIST, his ministry, teachings, and his life... a story best told in the Bible. The Bible is the foundation of Christianity and it would not exist without the Bible.

Write down the verses where you get your information from and proof that Christianity or just the word is in the bible.

tdion's photo
Mon 04/26/21 03:01 PM

To tdion:

If your child does not obey you, indulges, do you stop loving him? Not! You may be angry, but you still love him.

So is God.
He loves all people, we are all his creations.
But if people do not obey, do not believe in God, live as they want, do not appreciate what the Father has done for them ... God is angry.
But he still loves people. And it gives everyone the opportunity to come to him.

This is why preaching is going on all over the earth. So that people learn about God and his Son, become members of his chosen people, exercise faith in him and in Jesus.

And one must believe not in a faceless power, but in a living and real God. After all, if people cannot see God, this does not mean that he does not exist!
Hebrews 11: 6

Well, who doesn't want to come to God while there is time?
You yourself know what awaits them.

We are all his creation but he does not love all. He has a chosen people and those are the ones he loves. Didn't he kill the Egyptians to save his people? Were was his love for them?

Make sure you tell the whole story here. The egyptian pharoah had a HARD HEART. He was tested with several plagues but remained hardened.

Write down the verses where you get your information from.

tdion's photo
Mon 04/26/21 03:01 PM

To tdion:

If your child does not obey you, indulges, do you stop loving him? Not! You may be angry, but you still love him.

So is God.
He loves all people, we are all his creations.
But if people do not obey, do not believe in God, live as they want, do not appreciate what the Father has done for them ... God is angry.
But he still loves people. And it gives everyone the opportunity to come to him.

This is why preaching is going on all over the earth. So that people learn about God and his Son, become members of his chosen people, exercise faith in him and in Jesus.

And one must believe not in a faceless power, but in a living and real God. After all, if people cannot see God, this does not mean that he does not exist!
Hebrews 11: 6

Well, who doesn't want to come to God while there is time?
You yourself know what awaits them.

We are all his creation but he does not love all. He has a chosen people and those are the ones he loves. Didn't he kill the Egyptians to save his people? Were was his love for them?

Make sure you tell the whole story here. The egyptian pharoah had a HARD HEART. He was tested with several plagues but remained hardened.
[/quote
Write down the verses where you get your information from.

tdion's photo
Thu 04/22/21 10:37 AM

Yes, indeed, Jesus was originally sent to the Israelites.

But in 36 A.D. e. a significant event happened - he believed in Jesus Christ and was baptized centurion Cornelius, a gentile. Jehovah sent the apostle Peter to this God-fearing man and thereby showed that Jesus' command to “make disciples among all nations” was not only about preaching among Jews in different countries. --Acts 10:44, 45. From that time on, they began to preach to all people!

It was not only Peter who preached to other nations.

The preacher Philip preached to the Samaritans and the eunuch of the Ethiopian queen (Acts 8: 5-13; 8: 26-40);
the apostles Paul and John preached to other nations;
Jesus Christ himself preached to the Samaritan woman at the well when he asked her to drink water (John 4: 5-30).

The good news of the Kingdom will be preached throughout the earth to all nations. --Matthew 24:14.

Sin is anything that goes against the qualities, norms, ways and will of God; everything that spoils the relationship with God.

Most people do not know the qualities of God, nor his will, nor his ways, therefore they often act and speak incorrectly, i.e. sinning.

Jesus came to save people from the power of sin. This refers to the sin that Adam passed on to us all as an inheritance.

From the article I pasted earlier you will find several times Jesus ministered outside the naiton of Israel:

Most of the public ministry of Jesus was conducted in Jewish territory. Under the circumstances, the number of personal contacts with Gentiles recorded in the Gospels is surprising. He healed a Gadarene (Gentile) demoniac (Matthew 8:28-34). Another time, among 10 lepers healed, one was a Samaritan (a mixed race, half-Jew), and Jesus remarked upon the fact that only the foreigner returned to thank Him (Luke 17:12-19).

A Samaritan woman was the sole audience for one of Jesus’ greatest dialogues. She received the assurance that the time was near when God would be worshipped, not just in Jerusalem (where the Jews worshipped) or at Mt. Gerizim (where the Samaritans worshipped), but all over the world “in spirit and in truth” (John 4:5-42).

A Canaanite (Gentile) woman’s faith was rewarded when her daughter was healed. Much has been made of Jesus’ challenging remark at the beginning of the encounter: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 15:24, ESV). He declined to heal her because His mission was first to the Jews. The woman understood and didn’t challenge this. Even so, she humbly submitted herself to Jesus, asking for His mercy. The significant point is that Jesus did minister to this Gentile woman and praised her faith in the presence of His disciples and the Jewish onlookers (Matthew 15:28). This incident echoed forward to Romans 15:8-9 that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy.

Another example of Jesus reaching the Gentiles involved a Roman centurion whose servant was healed. Commander of a band of 100 foreign soldiers quartered at Capernaum to keep the peace, this Roman leader was despised by the Jews who resented this “army of occupation.” Conscious of his own authority as a military man, he humbly assured Jesus that it would not be necessary for Him to go to his house to heal his servant (and thus render Himself unclean — because He was a Jewish man — by entering a Gentile home). “But only say the word, and my servant will be healed,” he declared with genuine faith (Matthew 8:8, ESV). Jesus turned and announced to the Jewish crowd which was following Him: “Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith” (Matthew 8:10, ESV). He did not stop there but continued with this solemn prediction: “I tell you, many such foreigners shall come from the east and the west to join Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But many others who thought they were ‘sons of the kingdom’ (the chosen people of Israel) shall be shut out” (Matthew 8: 11-12, author’s paraphrase).

In Jerusalem, during the week of Passover, a group of Greeks who had made a commitment to follow the laws of Judaism asked to speak with Jesus (John 12). Their request for an audience caused Jesus to declare: “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified” (John 12:23, ESV). The deep interest of the Greeks was evidence that the world was ready for His redemptive mission to be culminated by His atoning death: “And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself” (John 12:32, ESV). “All men” — Greeks as well as Jews — this is the clear implication of these profound words recorded by John.

Jesus’ Teaching in His Last Earthly Week
The events of Jesus’ last week in Jerusalem bear eloquent testimony to the fact that He moved resolutely toward the cross.

He entered the city on a donkey, in order to fulfill the prophet Zechariah’s prediction from the Old Testament of a king who would speak peace to the nations and whose dominion would be from sea to sea (Zechariah 9:9-10).

Then He went to the temple and found greedy religious businessmen taking advantage of those that had come to worship. So He cleansed this corruption from the court of the Gentiles (the outermost court of the temple in Jerusalem that could be entered by all peoples), declaring sternly, “My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations” (Mark 11:17, ESV).

Standing in the temple, He denounced the chief priests and Pharisees, the official leaders of the Jewish nation, for having failed to be good stewards of the truths of the kingdom which had been entrusted to the chosen people, and solemnly declared, “Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits” (Matthew 21:43, ESV).

When asked concerning the end of the age, Jesus said, in effect: “Don’t be misled. It will not be as soon as some think. For this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all nations, and after that, the end shall come” (Matthew 24:4-14, author’s paraphrase). Concerning His return in glory, He was purposely vague, declaring, “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only” (Matthew 24:36, ESV). But when He does come, He promised, “Before Him will be gathered all the nations, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats” (Matthew 25:32, ESV).

Just before the Passover, at a house in Bethany, an adoring woman anointed His body with costly ointment. When she was criticized for her extravagance, Jesus stoutly defended her with these words: “ … She did it to prepare Me for burial. Truly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is proclaimed in the whole world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her” (Matthew 26:12,13, ESV).

The next evening in the upper room with His disciples, He sealed the new covenant with them, in anticipation of His death. He declared as He passed the cup, “for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins” (Matthew 26:28, ESV). Only the disciples were present, and all were Jews. But Jesus knew that the small nucleus of a new chosen people, the remnant of Israel, was soon to be enlarged, as the many for whom He died heard the good news of His love and forgiveness and placed their trust in Him as their Lord and Savior.

After Jesus’ resurrection, His last words before He went back to heaven gave instruction to His followers: ”But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” (Acts 1:8, ESV).
God’s heart has always been for the nations, and the global vision of the risen Jesus remains the same. Jesus’ call is for His followers to reach all peoples with the good news of His love and forgiveness.

Your missing the point that the Israelites were divided into a Northern and a Southern Kingdom. Those of the northern kingdom were living in Samaria and called Gentiles, because they were following Gentile customs, but they were Israelites.
He nor the disciples preached to them.

[Matthew 19: 5-6] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Christ commanded his disciples not to go to Samaria, but to the lost sheeps of the house of Israel. Christ nor his disciples ever preached to Gentiles. There
are few ocassions were he healed Gentiles, not because they nwere followers but out of pity.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19