Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Fri 12/18/20 02:58 PM
Edited by tdion on Fri 12/18/20 03:25 PM
Y'r right! Religion, riches, power, genocide and expansion are the main reasons for war. And religion encompasses wordly riches, power over the nations and expansion of land. For thousands of years, battles have been fought for possesion of the land of the LORD.

And the bible also tells us that the LORD will battle his enemies who have departed his land.

[Exodus 17:16] For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with "Amalek" from generation to generation, meaning forever.

God has promised to make war with the Jewish people in Israel, from generation to generation. These means that Israel will always be at war with their neighbours and other nations, until it's their time to depart from the Land that was given to them not by God, but by the enemies of God, and which land God loves the most. He hallowed Zion.

During the Dark Ages millions of Jews dispelled from their home and many were burned by the Catholic church, for heresy and those that survived became slaves of the Papal. This is still happening today but at a different level. Watch the kidnapping in Jemen, mauritania, Nigeria and all around the world. And the random killing of young men and women. The new world order is also a great evil, and in the root of it, lies Christianity.

tdion's photo
Wed 12/16/20 09:12 PM

So are the chronic pain issues I've had for 45 years caused by evil? Or just medical facts?

You must change your diet!

tdion's photo
Wed 12/16/20 09:09 PM

For ivegotthegirth

This is a figurative expression.

You should first ask what the girth is, hahah.

tdion's photo
Wed 12/16/20 08:17 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 12/16/20 08:38 PM

No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man

And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing.

So David slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thy foes thy footstool

Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and hall reign with him a thousand years.

Understanding that we are as asleep when dead -knowing not the passage of time similar to when sleeping -helps in understanding many other things.

Christ told the thief on the cross the thief would be with him in paradise that day. However, Christ did not ascend to heaven or leave the Earth that day -and did not ascend to heaven when he died (except that his spirit returned to God -though not in an aware state).

The thief on the cross IS STILL DEAD/ASLEEP. However, when he awakes "in paradise" (not heaven) and inherits the Earth as it says, the great amount of time which has passed since his death will not have been experienced by him. Though long dead, to him it will seem as though he shut his eyes and immediately was awake again -and he will be with Christ -in the paradise the Earth will become -THAT DAY.

What is your point?? You need to make a point, one point at a time, thats how we learn, and explain your writings and the scriptures which you choose, to the point. Else all is pointless!

Also, The Son of Man is not the only one who ascended to heaven. Elijah also ascended to heaven. You often write what you think without knowing what is in the scriptures and use scriptures without the proper understanding. When I ask questions you can't answer them, but keep on writing what you believe. The bible is not a book of believes but "Thus saith the LORD". I at least, will appreciate more clarity in your writings as explained above.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/15/20 03:29 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 12/15/20 03:48 PM
I don't agree with the theorem that we sleep after death, and wait to be resurrected.

We go to heaven after we die to be judged and are sent back to the earth for another round of incarnation. The world needs young and old souls. we must strife for perfection why soul regression is a must.

The soul of men goes up and that of the animal down, meaning their is no judgement for the animal. He passes on to the next life, and his soul is regenerated shortly thereafter.

For clarification, I must emphasize that our souls will not stay for ever in the spiritual world with God and the angels. Our place is here on earth where we were put by God to live for ever. But because of our sins we die and go to heaven, temporarily.

We will incarnate until the end of this world (Kingdom), which is the last kingdom, before God's Kingdom will come on earth, ruled by Christ. Then we will live on earth forever.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/15/20 03:08 PM
The Holy Bible mentions 3 Heavens:

1. The firmament that's the sky, the atmosphere and the cloud and waters.

2. The sphere where the Sun, Moon and planets rotate in their orbits.
This is also known as our Galaxy or Solar System. This is the mathematical world
where we use numbers to travel backwards and forwards, and without such, space
travel would not be possible.

3. The superior, spiritual or unseen world. This is the realm where God resides,
and the heavenly hosts. The heavenly hosts are angels and beings of which some
were on earth with a body and others have never been in a human body. Those
that serve God in his realm and obey him.

The bible is very secretive and superficial about these things, so we need not delve to deep for answers, about spiritual matters.

So, to answer your question ... the 1st and 2nd Heavens are above us, and of the 3rd Heaven we don't know. Could be anywhere in the sky, and even contained within our own space.

tdion's photo
Mon 12/14/20 02:03 PM

As he spoke of a redemption at the time of the coming of the Son of Man in power and glory, it would be those called by God since Adam who will be in the FIRST resurrection ("the rest of the dead" are raised later and judged according to their works -some to life, some to final purification, then life)

I Thes 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

rev 5 .....and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

HOWEVER, that is not the end of redemption.....

I Cor 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

1 Cor 3:13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

..let me see. Adam (the 1st man) will be in the 1st resurrection, which is very acceptable. But since we all come from Adam, will we all be resurrected?
Also, will it be acceptable to you, if I say that the "YOU" was referring to the chosen seed? And who are thee?

tdion's photo
Sun 12/13/20 08:12 PM

Christ often spoke of and to future generations even when he was speaking at the time.

Those who heard -and recorded his words for future generations -obviously did not then see the heavenly bodies shaken or the Son of Man return in power and glory.

He also made clear he was speaking about THAT time.

Of course, Daniel and Paul were among the few who understood, that the prophecies about the end time would not come to pass, in their generation.

That does not answer my question. I am just inquiring about the redemption and for who it will be, since you wrote it down. That's most interesting; don't you think so too?

tdion's photo
Sat 12/12/20 09:33 AM

[Luke 21:10] is referring to the Masada of 70 AD when the Roman army captured Jeruzalem, destroyed the 2nd Temple and took the Gold and riches of King Solomon.
Christ had warned his people to flee to the mountains (Egypt) where his parents fled too, when King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus. The Masada was terrible because the jews were surrounded, could not leave Jeruzalem, and had to cannibalize the death.

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

...your redemption is drawing near. Who is the you?

tdion's photo
Sat 12/12/20 09:33 AM

[Luke 21:10] is referring to the Masada of 70 AD when the Roman army captured Jeruzalem, destroyed the 2nd Temple and took the Gold and riches of King Solomon.
Christ had warned his people to flee to the mountains (Egypt) where his parents fled too, when King Herod tried to kill baby Jesus. The Masada was terrible because the jews were surrounded, could not leave Jeruzalem, and had to cannibalize the death.

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

...your redemption is drawing near. Who is the you?

tdion's photo
Thu 12/10/20 01:36 PM

Disillusioned words are like a bullet's bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Make everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
Easy to see without looking too far
That not much is really sacred
While preachers preach of the evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to the hundred-dollar plates
Goodness hides behind its gates
But even the President of the United States
Sometimes must have to stand naked

Robert Zimmerman - It's alright Ma, I'm only bleeding

Some Jewish dude people are forever waxing lyrical about as if they knew him personally and he was their best friend

Often we are missing the TRUTH of the bible. It's not an easy book and was written with a purpose. That's why I will sometimes ask people about their understanding of the bible in general. The KJV 1600 bible, is a compilation of 80 books with one TOPIC. That's how great the books is. It stands alone and doesn't have it's mate. It's the word of God put in de mouth of the prophets as they were commanded to write it down.

We will truly know that we have the right understanding of the Holy Bible, if we can summarize the 80 books within few words, and not more than ONE short sentence. If not, then we are lost.

tdion's photo
Thu 12/10/20 09:19 AM

I probably got it wrong. I am not saying that the earth is overpopulated. My guess is that if God resurrects 20 billion people or more, then there will be room for all people to live and eat on earth.

There are no such plans and the bible does tell us, that the earth will abide forever.

tdion's photo
Thu 12/10/20 09:12 AM

No, two sons from David will matter from Bathsheba; Solomon and Nathan. Solomon is the one that the Bible will track, while Nathan is seen about two times. To this day, people confuse Nathan the prophet, with Nathan the son of David. Solomon asks for wisdom, it appears that as time went on, he realized if he follows through with the promise like David, there is a high possibility that his children that become kings will be hammered by demons. Demons have two goals; cause God pain, prevent judgement. He does two things, has a boat load of kids, and breaks the promise. Sure enough, the wicked kings happen, and after about 400 years, God shuts down the royal line which is the line of Joseph. Demons must have scattered over all the other kids from the line of Solomon, but Mary became pregnant from the line of Nathan. When Christ is born, his humanity is through Mary, which is from the other son of David. The actual blood of Christ flows from the line of Nathan. God created Adam from dust, He did not need a male for Christ. The only Jewish identity that is locked in as male is the line of Levi, which is why there is chromosomal Aaron.

Your doctrine is not biblical or else write down the chapters and verses. Else I can't reply.

tdion's photo
Thu 12/10/20 09:05 AM

The Bible mentions only 2 birthdays: the birthday of the Egyptian pharaoh and the Jewish king Herod. Nimrod has nothing to do with them. What evidence do you have that Jesus was born in March, April?

Because he was born during the "passover" which has always been around the end of March or beginning of April. Herod was not a Jew but he converted to Judaism. The word Jewish is not biblical.

tdion's photo
Thu 12/10/20 09:01 AM

The Bible mentions only 2 birthdays: the birthday of the Egyptian pharaoh and the Jewish king Herod. Nimrod has nothing to do with them. What evidence do you have that Jesus was born in March, April?

Because he was born during the "passover" which has always been around the end of March or beginning of April.

tdion's photo
Wed 12/09/20 12:49 PM

How many people have lived on earth to this day? Unknown.

However, if Jehovah resurrects 20 billion people, then there will be plenty of room and food for everyone.

Today, the land area is approximately 148 million square meters. km or 14,800,000,000 ha.

Even if you use only half of this space, then more than 1/3 hectare will be needed for each person. From 1/3 hectares, you can get more than enough food for one person, especially if the land is blessed by God and gives rich harvests.

And if we assume that there is not enough room for life, that is, places where people do not live - swamps, deserts, mountains, snowy continents. Jehovah can make them fit for human beings.

In any case, all people have enough space and food to live.

I am not sure why you believe the earth is over populated with shortage of space and food. That's not biblical. It was Bill Gates who was talking about "depopulation" and an over crowded earth. That's part of the covid-19 agenda, why it was discussed before the pandemic became a fact.

tdion's photo
Wed 12/09/20 12:24 PM

No, there was a conditional promise that Christ would come through the line of David. David dies, the same conditional promise is made to Solomon. Solomon did not pass the promise on, which is how God could forbid the evil kings in the line of Joseph from being the bloodline to Christ. That is why there is a bloodline for Mary and Joseph; the connection to David is Mary, and Nathan. Everyone, and the demons, were sure it was Solomon, until God told them they would never produce another king.
Jeremiah 22:30
"Thus saith the Lord, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah."
That is the end of the chance Solomon is in, it was Nathan his brother, through Mary. Brilliant move by Solomon since no one knows who Nathan is. Took more than being a Jew, God forbid the line of Joseph to have "King of Kings".

Are you saying that Christ was not a Jew? Not sure what your definition is of a bloodline!

tdion's photo
Tue 12/08/20 03:47 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 12/08/20 03:48 PM
|[Jeremiah 17:9] The heart (mind) is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it?

tdion's photo
Tue 12/08/20 05:42 AM

Israelis, jewish people. It would seem that most Isrealis are Jewish people, okay not all. And obviously not all Jewish people are Israelis. But presumably ( and I maybe wrong ) they all believe that they're descended from these 12 tribes.
The point is, there seems to be an awful lot of Israelis in this book. In fact it would seem that anybody who is not an Israeli, is, well, a baddie. You know, the Egyptians, the Roman's. They hardly come across well. The Israelis are the goodies, everybody else are the baddies, but it's not about that, it's about the Christians.

And I think Moses was around for quite awhile before Jesus, like over a 1000 years before.
So, are you saying that Moses lived to be over 1000 years old, and that when that young whipper snapper Jesus came along, that Jesus began teaching him stuff. Oh, and you never did mention whether you believed in the resurrection or not

No, they say that they are the Jews. The other 11 tribes are lost and they have no interest in finding them.. Moses started his mission when he was 80 years old. His journey to the promised land lasted 40 years, and he died at the age of 120. Yes, Christ was born over 1500 years after Moses died.

Jesus did not literally teach moses, but he taught the Torah, namely the laws.

Jesus resurrected in a different body, that's why the disciples didn't recognize him. He left the earth with his new body thru the clouds. The clouds are the chariots of God.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/08/20 04:41 AM
Edited by tdion on Tue 12/08/20 05:16 AM

Well that is confusing, and surely cannot be correct.
Jesus is not Jewish, but is a jew which is surely short for Jewish.
And surely there was no bible until jesus came along, as there was no christianity
Yet there was Judaism, way before Jesus or Christianity, so presumably some sort of Jewish holy scripture
Besides that, you say Jesus was a Jew, presumably Joseph and Mary were Jews, Moses ( you call them the books of Moses) was a Jew, Moses took the Jews to freedom. The text I believe was originally written in a Jewish language.
There's usually some mention of Solomn somewhere along the line, whome I believe was a Jewish King. Many of the churches in England, have a seal of Solomon or star of David on the clock, which is on the tower. Many of the people who go to church, also go to a recreation of the Temple of Solomon.
Now I'm not Albert Einstein, but I'm sensing a common thread

Thus I try to keep an open mind, and not just rely on an old book from 1 branch of religion, that generally it's followers cannot even agree amongst themselves.

Sure Jesus had a big influence on a lot of people. But there were many more people and parts of the world, that he didn't have an influence on. The Americas, the 2 Poles, Acrica, Australia, and much of Asia ( I.e. Iran, Iraq, India, China, Thaliand and so on ). So really what did he have an influence on, a bit of Asia and Europe, hardly the whole world

As to what happens to the dead, I don't know. But maybe there is the possibility of more than 1 outcome

Jew is short for Judah. Judah was a son of Jacob who's name was changed to Israel. Jewish is not a biblical term or nationality. Jew(ish) means to act like a jew. If I say you are childish then it only means, that you behave like one. Further more, it's not possible to convert from a nationality to a religion. If a Chinese converts to Christianity he will still be a Chinese. The same goes for the Ashkenazies who converted to Judaism. They can't become Jews why they call themselves Jewish. It's the seed and bloodline that determines the nationality.

Solomon was an Israelite from the tribe of Judah. It's important to understand the lineage. The New Testament came approximately 200 years after Christ. Prior to that Torah/Tenak was the main script. Jesus was teaching Moses while he walked the earth. Not presumably, both were Jews.

Moses was not a Jew but an Israelite of the tribe of Levi. He was a prophet and levitical priest. He did not free the jews only, but the twelve tribes of Israel from the hands of Pharao.

There is no such thing as a "Jewish language". The real Jews spoke Hebrew and Aramaic. The Jewish people in Israel speak Yiddish which is actually an European Language, originated from the old German language. The Jewish people are often called Ashkenazi because their biblical lineage goes back to a man named Gomer who was the son of Japhet.

Jesus audience was the Israelites, his people. That's the nation he came for. He had no interest in other nations and was hated by the nations, you just mentioned. He came not for the whole world. After the reign of King Solomon the 12 tribes was splitted into two separate Kingdoms. 3 of the tribes became known as Judah and those were the people who followed Christ. The other tribes were not in Rome with Christ but migrated to what we call today the Americas. Incase these confuses you; I only deal with the bible. No christianity.

At a certain period of his life, Solomon went into Idolatry and was worshipping the Gods of his many wives. The Seal and star of David are Pagan symbols and among others, the freemasons and Rosicrucians, adopted some symbols into their rites. The extend of his Idolatry is not known, and the bible doesn't deal with it.

Life is a cycle and as such it repeats itself.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19