Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Thu 11/19/20 09:53 AM
What Gospel are you teaching, and can you explain why the bible was written and to who?

tdion's photo
Sat 11/14/20 11:47 PM
You will not find a conclusive answer, for their are religions that teach and practice polygamy and you should not believe every conclusion of science. It's best to practice as your religion advises or your society allows or is in your ability, I think.

tdion's photo
Sat 11/14/20 11:19 PM
Edited by tdion on Sat 11/14/20 11:33 PM
The phrase "I am that am" is not how God called himself. It was used by Cecil B. DeMille in his movie the "Ten Commandments", but he Got it wrong. The meaning of His name, not mentioned here, is "I Exist" and that of His son "I save".

Over more, the Bible does let us know, how both God and His son look like, and all assumptions are futile. And If the reader wants to know, he must make a serious effort to delve deeper and find out for him/herself. The holy bible is also a book of deep mysteries and one must strive to get the proper knowledge and understanding. Speculations will not help.

tdion's photo
Sat 11/14/20 11:04 PM
Bravo!

tdion's photo
Sat 11/14/20 11:02 PM
Edited by tdion on Sat 11/14/20 11:07 PM
Wrong! check the Holy Bible for the color of the Jews! Christ was not Jewish but a Jew!

tdion's photo
Thu 11/12/20 05:24 PM
We must first know what the biblical definition of save is, before we can add an attribute to it!

tdion's photo
Thu 11/12/20 05:16 PM
Correct!

tdion's photo
Thu 11/12/20 06:29 AM

tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.
However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.
[Isaiah 28-9:10].

tdion:

You stated that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof.

At this time, suppose you quote scripture where it says the dead are "sent back to earth to do their lives over and over"? Be sure and provide Bible book, chapter, and verses.

NeutralZone

NeutralZone, I don't know your background and nationality but since most people on this site are involved in Christianity and Islam, I can't explain too much. That's not an excuse. But if you can tell me your Nationality and what the topic of the bible is, in other words, who was the bible written too, why was it written, and what it is all about, I will reconsider.

tdion:

The topic of the Judeo-Christian Bible is the sanctification of God's personal name, JEHOVAH, and the message that his heavenly kingdom is the only hope for mankind.

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

That's not what the bible is about. God's name is not even Jehovah. Jehovah is a title and it simply means "God will provide". It's obvious you were brought up in Christianity. There are two Gospels. That of the bible and that of Rome (Catechism of Rome). You must do your research, but I will help you out.

God and Christ are NOT the only main Characters in the bible. God is the father of a nation and Christ is the mediator between his father and His nation. In order For Christ to mediate, we must have a controversy and that's why the bible was written. To give instructions, answers, solutions and hope.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/12/20 06:06 AM
If we read [Rev. 19: 1,2] then the armageddon is about Judgement of the great whore and bringing salvation to the world. This will not be a war between nations but judgement comming directly from God. I have often mentioned that it's imperative to understand the theme of the bible to get the proper understanding.

The great whore has not only corrupted the earth with her fornication but had also spilled the blood of His servants, and must therefore be judged. We all know the saying: "what goes around comes around". Christ did mention racial wars, earth quakes in divers places, and famine and pestilence, but did not link this to the armageddon.

The destruction will come as a surprise and an object in the sky, send by God, will destroy the whore within one hour.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/11/20 10:45 AM
You are right! But I didn't say that the body of God is a celestial body, and I only said more like celestial, and that there are several types of bodies. The body of God is not described in the bible nor the composition of it. We only know that He has a body and we were created in his image.

Further more, I had previously mentioned that the words in the bible often have different meanings and different understandings, from the ones we use. Christ tells us [John 6:63] that the words he speaks are spirit and they are live. That's different from the meanings in i.e. occultism, magic and mysticism.

That part that connects as you called it, is the soul. [Gen.: 2:7].
God made the human body first and added the breath of life to it, and man became a living soul.
When the breath is disconnected from the body, so is the soul.

tdion's photo
Mon 11/09/20 05:00 PM
Edited by tdion on Mon 11/09/20 05:04 PM
Several prophets saw a glimpse of God and they did see him with a body. Remember that he created men in his image. However, the scriptures tell us, that one body is not the other. So, his body is not necessarily a physical body but more celestial. God describes himself as a spirit but also as a man of war. So he does have a gender. Both Daniel and John saw Christ as a man of color, and Christ told his disciples, upon them asking him, that he looked like the father. If you see me then you have seen the father also, he said.

The thing is that the Holy bible can't be read as a roman book. It is written as a puzzle and the reader must find the correct text and put them together to get the correct understanding. This is called "precepting" the bible. Therefore, one man must teach another. The bible doesn't tell us much of Christ father, except that he was a carpenter and must have lead a sober life. But his parents were Jews, and they both must have taught him the scriptures at a very young age, because he was teaching the laws in the synagogue.

The bible often describes something without using names but does describes it into sufficient details, to give the understanding. For instance: the bible does not use the word "homosexuality" but it will tell us that it's a sin for "one man to lie" with another man or for "a man to lie with another man, as he lies with a woman". It is therefore more difficult to falsify the bible, because we need the understanding and not the noun. No matter what time in history, the meaning is always the same.

Also, God had many prophets, priest and Holy men with whom he communicated during history, and the bible is the record of many of these communications. Therefore, the bible contains a book of laws, and prophets and the apocrypha or hidden books. God never communicated directly with the heathens, but he would sometimes instruct a prophet to sent a message to a king or the like.

Religion and theology are not in the bible, and therefore we need the precepts and not religion to decipher the bible. After all, there is no need to decipher the bible and only to get the understanding, as the LORD hath it written.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/05/20 01:45 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 11/05/20 02:26 AM
There is lots of Christianity in here. That clouds correct thinking. When we deal with truth, we must lean on the Holy Bible. The prophet [Isaiah 28, 9-10] explains that we must start with the milk like a new born baby and then with the meat, after we grasp the basics. Using biblical words with a Christian mindset leads to confusion and wrong interpretation. Biblical Words such as sin, holy ghost, spirit, death, soul, resurrection, heaven and hell have different meanings from what we have learned.

For instance: When we read "All Nations" it often means something different from what we believe or have been taught. When Christ commanded his disciples to go into "All nations", and preach the gospel, he ment the jews only, because they were scattered into all nations, and were foreigners in these lands.

Also, we actually have two Gospels namely Christianity and the Holy Bible. Christianity is based on the Catechism of Rome, and the Holy Bible is the book of God. The one is man made and the other is from the creator himself. The bible tells us, We must trust in God rather then men.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/04/20 02:41 PM
[Hebrew 7:14] For it is evident (crystal clear) that out lord (Christ) sprang out of JUDA; of which tribe Mozes spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Please, elaborate if you still thing he was not a Jew.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/04/20 02:29 PM
They both exist, but God created them, and we must believe in the creator.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/04/20 02:24 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 11/04/20 02:25 PM

Do you agree that Armageddon is God's war?
Or will Armageddon be carried out by someone else?

It is God's war. Judgement day!

tdion's photo
Mon 11/02/20 05:07 AM

impossible

Elaborate, please!

tdion's photo
Sun 11/01/20 01:08 AM
Edited by tdion on Sun 11/01/20 01:20 AM
For a better understanding or even the total understanding, we must use the scriptures.

God raised Pharao up and made his nation the greatest on earth. God did this with a very specific purpose:

[Romans 9:17] For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, even for this same purpose have I raised thee up. That I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

So, God sent Mozes to Pharao and made sure, that Pharao would NOT let his people go. This refusal of Pharao, allowed God to sent plaques and more plaques, each time Pharao refuses to comply. God harden his heart further. The whole world was watching and looking and trembling, and wondering how this battle would end.

In the latter days God did exactly the same thing. He Commanded Satan to raise up another nation to be the greatest on earth. A proud nation, that would blaspheme his name, and weaken the nations, committing all forms of evil on the earth, in the seas and sky as swift as the eagle flys, and saying: who can bring me down to the ground?

And God will judge this nation, once more sending the plaques of Egypt, because just like Pharao, they spoiled and refused to let His people go. Proclaiming His power in the name of His Son upon the earth, who was the mediator and redeemer, for the next 1000 years.

tdion's photo
Sat 10/31/20 08:09 PM
Edited by tdion on Sat 10/31/20 08:18 PM
The word Armageddon is used once in [Rev. 16:16]. This happens during the final seal when God judges the great whore that sitteth upon many waters. The whore is symbolic for the statue of Liberty, since "Babylon the great" has committed fornication with the nations. This is the terrible "day of the sacrifice" of the LORD, namely the destruction of the earth and the end of democracy, forever.

[Rev.: 17:5] And he saith unto me (John is in heaven receiving instructions for his book, while looking down on the earth), the waters which thou saweth, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues (namely a melting pot).

[Rev. 18:5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

[Rev.: 18:8] Therefore shall her plaques come in one day. Death, and mourning, and famine and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

[Rev. 18:24] And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints (the children of God) and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Armageddon, is the destruction of the greatest country and city in the world, within one hour. This is the great Salvation, and glory and honour and power of God, and the fulfillment of the patience of the saints, and the beginning of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, forever.

tdion's photo
Sat 10/31/20 07:15 PM
That's what He said to Mozes. I can't change thatsmile2

tdion's photo
Sat 10/31/20 07:09 PM
Hahahah

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19