Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Fri 09/18/20 05:46 AM
Edited by tdion on Fri 09/18/20 06:14 AM
The bible does teach reincarnation or regeneration, but you need more study and soul searching.

God is indeed love, but God also hates. The bible teaches us to love the good things and hate evil. Further more, God does not love everybody, nor does he loves this world.

[1 john 2:5] Love not the world neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. This verse can also be precepted with [James 4:4] and [John 17:9].

tdion's photo
Fri 09/18/20 05:42 AM
Edited by tdion on Fri 09/18/20 05:49 AM
Y'r welcome sister! I can see you are reading the bible. I like that, but you must learn to precept the bible for the full understanding. For instance: the word saint is mentioned in relevaltion [14:12]. As a teenager you must have heard of that word, right? Do you know who the saints are? John is assuming that the reader needs no further explanation, due to the precepts.

I did mention not using biblical text, although I never write my own vain thoughts or opinions. In revelation [4:11] you can read that God DID create men for his pleasure:
Rev[4:11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for THY PLEASURE they are and were created.

So my dear sister, that's why we die. Because God has NO PLEASURE in our doings. We will have "everlasting life" when this world ends, and then His Kingdom will come on earth, as it is in Heaven [Mat. 6:9]. Ruled by Christ. Then the dying will STOP.
Hopefully this helps.

Note: You read and reference biblical text, and then write what you "believe".

tdion's photo
Wed 09/16/20 09:20 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 09/16/20 09:34 PM
Dear sister, God made us for his pleasure, and we were supposed to live forever on the earth. Because we started to sin, he destroyed the people and repopulated the earth with Noah, his sons and their wives. But because we still sin, God cutted our lifes short and so we die. So, to understand this correctly, we die because we sin (the wages of sin is death). The less we sin, the longer we life and the happier our lifes will be.

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.
However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.
[Isaiah 28-9:10].

tdion's photo
Fri 09/11/20 10:29 PM
Well, the bible does explain what spirituality is, and religion is for sure non spiritual. Astrology is not superstition since it's not a believe system but observation of the stars and their movements in the sky. They don't go hand in hand since they have their own foundation and believers.

tdion's photo
Mon 07/20/20 05:05 PM
Hi, Did you know that women are commanded to learn in silence?

tdion's photo
Thu 07/09/20 02:23 PM
Edited by tdion on Thu 07/09/20 02:24 PM

“They” were a society who decided who they wanted to seek out to listen to. Any free community can focus on what ever they like. Some experiences are shared, others in the quiet of solitude are purely individual, and they are all from God. The word of God exists everywhere, even outside of human existence, so it is vast. Theology is meant to be used as a language by spiritual people to communicate with each other, not to be a source of delusion or limitation.

You don't know what you are talking about. You have no knowledge of scriptures.
You need a wake call and it will hurt you so dearly!

tdion's photo
Wed 07/08/20 10:01 PM
Are you a follower of Christianity or the bible?

tdion's photo
Wed 07/08/20 09:54 PM
To which Jesus are you referring?

tdion's photo
Thu 06/04/20 07:10 PM
Edited by tdion on Thu 06/04/20 07:13 PM
Yes, he does. Without him my life would not be what it is today. The "US" doesn't mean the whole world, as you will eventually come to learn and understand.

tdion's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:24 PM

Yes I know, but also the word of God say that, we shall know the truth and it shall set us free. Every Christian should come to the knowledge of the word of God. Read the bible and you will be set free.

I see where you come from. You are quoting Christ who said that in John 8:32. Christ was actually referring to do the Fathers will, as King David did. See Psalm 40:8. It is the application of the will of God that will set a man or woman free, if they are called. Faith without works is death, James 2:26. Christians only live by faith.

tdion's photo
Thu 04/23/20 11:38 PM

If the father's who died, by then died in him then they are alive, because Jesus died for us to have eternal life. That is life after death. Since in him we live and have our being. But a time like this shows us that the devil is stealing from us. Jesus gave us freedom from diseases, deaths, poverty. And that's why when Christian's come to know their position in a time like this. Then we are winners. Come on take your positions and take back what's yours. Amen

And keep in mind that as a christian you need to be re-taught. Your mind must be renewed to gain true wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God. Their churches are filled with Pedophiles, homosexuals, liars and false doctrines. Theology and Christianity are not biblical but man made doctrines. Come out of her my people, says another voice. That ye shall not be partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plaques, revelation 18:4.

tdion's photo
Thu 04/23/20 11:15 PM
Dear Lady, the heathens don't understand the language which you use. They don't even realize that their Kingdoms are crumbling and ready to fall. Your job is to wake up "you know" who and bring them back to the Lord, Luke 14:23. Death and destruction are near and we must obey His will. Thanks for your concerns.
And by the way, the wicked will attack you when they are cut, Hebrew 4:12. So prepare for that!

tdion's photo
Sun 04/05/20 03:43 PM
Edited by tdion on Sun 04/05/20 04:07 PM
Some people enjoy food more than sex, grinn..
It's the libido that's important hence age and health are decisive factors.

Biblically it's not a sin to be asexual or demisexual but one can't crave for the opposite sex.

tdion's photo
Wed 03/25/20 10:26 PM

there are belivers, and there are people who deny. I am living proof that God exist, but it still not good enough evidence for many. Scripture already says there are people who will deny God anyways, so why bother trying to prove God's existance? the kingdom of heaven isn't meant for them

Some people deny God out of lack of knowledge, and others because of the knowledge which they have of God. When I was a teenager I had a good friend and suddenly one day, I started to talk about religion. He almost immediately said: "at home we don't ever discuss religion". I asked him why not, and he answered: "my father says that religion is NOT for US. I questioned whether his family believed in God, and he answered: "yes we do believe He exist, but the God of the book, is NOT OUR God, and therefore we don't read the book".

tdion's photo
Sun 03/22/20 01:39 PM

It's all a bit swastika - savaoustika ain't it really

I was watching a youtube video the other day, where an Iman challenged a pastor to show him 1 single line from the bible, where jesus says he is god and to worship him. The pastor couldn't do it, and instead got incredibly salty

Indeed it's not in bible. Jesus gave all Glory to his Father to whom he was committed and sent with a mission, too the earth. He was born from a woman and nick named the Son of Man, and would NEVER say that he is God. Also, he taught us how to pray to the Father, and not too him as the son.

tdion's photo
Sun 03/22/20 10:08 AM
Edited by tdion on Sun 03/22/20 10:24 AM

Logical proof of God can be seen everywhere we are logical proof we have a beginning and a end. Everyone as well as. Everything came from something and all the way back to the very first thing that would be God the thing just before the bang. The bible and quran are books in which understanding and moral and values can be derived from. But what people fail to do is leave them alone and take it as is. You can't take what's written and apply. it to today or vise versa and anyone who does is foolish. Any writing must be understood as it is written and nothing more. To apply it as a metaphor or something is possible because it's not taking something out it's context. Now I was on the fence about God prior to 2009 but I can assure you he does exist. I had a asthma attack and died for a unknown length of time. There was no gates no nothing except black and some spirits and God in front talking ( but mouths don't move only hear telepathically) we talked I heard a gong he explained and off I went. The doctor witnessed. my body. jump straight up from the table. like. something fell out the sky and crashed into it. He. was just about to hit me with the paddles on the crash cart as this happened. The logical proof is the big bang the energy mass prior to the bang is God the totality of consciousness which made a choice to give life. Then the bang happened and life was well on its way. Life exists where pure energy is found everything alive is made up of pure energy and is what is the entirity of the universe. It's then surrounded by dark matter. light/dark. good/bad

Well, that's quite a big experience you had. I can agree with some of the things which you wrote but not all. I do agree that God exist but If the proof of Gods existence is logical then we can't all perceive God, because we have the ability to rationalize our thoughts but not all of us can think logically. We know for a fact that logical reasoning is not always correct, for instant, we can syllogistically assume that wood floats on water, which would seem logical, based on our understanding of wood, namely how we perceive it. But certain types of woods are heavier than water, and will therefore sink.

Further more their is an ending to our physical body, but the soul will live on until the day of the LORD when we will all be judged by our works. We regenerate every 3 to 4 generations, because new opportunities are given to the soul to move forward to perfection. Whether our souls will live forever will then be justified.

The big bang was taught to us by man. God tells us that he created the world in 6 days and took 1 day rest. Believing in the big bang makes God a liar. Quran is a new religion, has no prophecies and was written to recite from the bible. It actually is a plagiarized version of the holy bible.

We can take what was written yesterday and apply it today, without being foolish! For instant, the holy bible will stand until all that is written therein, has come to pass. It was also written for our learning and is valid even today. It is a historical record, instructional, inspirational and prophetical book, and even a weapon against God's enemy. Those who hate me love death, said the LORD. We can't trust other writings than that which came from the mouth of God. Even today there is an onslaught of biblical writings by modern bible publishers such as Jehovah Witness and NIV and many more.

[Genesis 1:16] And God made two great lights, the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

The lesser light is what we experience as darkness and is a lesser form of the greater light, because it is the 2nd of two "great lights". Therefore "both being great" have nothing to do with good and bad, except that we love to use opposites as such, due to witchcraft of our minds.

tdion's photo
Fri 03/20/20 03:30 PM

My grandfather said that living on Earth was hell. After you drop dead you'll find peace.

Hahaha, no jobs, bosses and taxes. That's far from Hell.

tdion's photo
Tue 03/17/20 06:18 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 03/17/20 06:20 PM

Can you show me a script or Law in Genesis where God commanded Adam to keep the Sabbath? And which day is Sabbath according to your biblical findings? Moses 1st wrote the Law of Sabbath in [Exodus 20:11].

Hi tdion

Thanks for your post.

I am no expert and I cannot show you in Genesis where God commanded the keeping of the Sabbath. However Genesis 2 v2-3 describes the beginning of Sabbath observance and God sanctified it, making it Holy.

He then set the example by complying with its requirements so I cannot imagine that Adam and Eve would not observe it to honour God as their creator. That was one of the reasons for its inception. It just makes sense to me that they were expected to recognise and keep it.

Cain slew Abel and God punished him (Gen 4v12) but we don't find in Genesis, the giving of those ceremonial laws. In Gen 26v5 God explains that Abraham obeyed his voice, kept his charge, his commandments, his statutes and laws. It appears that Cain and Abraham knew laws existed although the giving of the is not recorded in Genesis.. The giving of the commandments to Israel at Mt Sinai was a fair bit later.

I believe God's people have kept the Sabbath from the time it was first given. I acknowledge that at Mt Sinai it was formalised, set in stone but there was the law not given to Jews and Gentiles?

Maybe you can help me identify who are the Jews … some claim the whole 10 tribes were, but I understood that one inherits from the maternal line so given Judah was Jewish and his mother was Leah, then the descendants of Reuben, Simeon and Levi must also be Jewish since they were full brothers of Judah.

Maybe anyone can become Jewish by going to the synagogue?

Okay, very nice! I like your thoughts and what you had to say about Sabbath. I basically wanted to see how you would handle my 1st question about Sabbath.

God indeed did not command the keeping of the Sabbath in Genesis, but Adam and Eve did receive the laws, else Eve couldn't have sinned against God. For Sin is the breaking of the laws.

"Jew" is a blood line that started with Jacob who's name was changed to Israel.
Judah is the 4th born son of Jacob, and the word Jew is the abbreviation of the word JUDAH. The holy bible tells us in the book of [numbers 1:18] that the bloodline comes from the father and not the mother. Judah and his 11 brother have their own pedigrees and their descendants are named after them.

As I just mentioned The descendants of Judah are the real Jews but due to the diaspora Levi and Benjamin are popularly also called Jews. Together they form the Southern 3 tribes of Israel. The remainder form the Northern Kingdom.

As for the modern Jews one would have to raise the question who their descendants were, since they can't be the children of Judah, based on the selection of their pedigree. Also, where are the other 11 tribes? And also, notice that they don't call themselves Israelites but Israeli.

Indeed Cain knew that killing his brother was a sin, and Abraham was a righteous man why God loved him.

Going to the synagogue does not make one a Jew, because It is not possible to convert from any religion to a bloodline.

tdion's photo
Tue 03/17/20 05:26 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 03/17/20 05:27 PM

Romans 15:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

-It goes to say that it would have been easier you would think to bring people to the word of Christ who already knew of the old testament/Torah/Tenakh. Then the apostles along with the people they converted would try to convert any gentile they could.

Psalm 18
48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

-Jesus has quoted many old testament verses including the ones from the book of psalm. Jesus loves the whole world, which is why "he will" so to speak give thanks to the lord while being among the heathen. You preach to the gentiles, but dont go "into the way" of the Gentiles, in other words dont be influenced by the ways of Satan by staying out of satan city (city of samaritans). Back then they preached to the lost sheep and perhaps to the gentiles, but as there were only 12 it would make sense as you said to "preach to the lost sheep" who already knew of the tenakh.

You are missing an important point. There were Israelites who were called Gentiles because they went into Idolatry, and were also called uncircumcised because they didn't follow the covenant of Abraham. The Kingdom was split into Northern (3 tribes) and Southern (9 tribes) after King Solomon. The Gentiles Christ was referring to or who Paul wrote his letters too, were Israelites because they were among the Gentiles and forced to follow heathen customs.

Christ never preached to the heathen nations and Paul never wrote a letter to a heathen nation. I just showed showed you a verse were Christ said out of his own mouth that he was only sent, for the lost Sheep of the house of Israel. Are you saying that Christ is a liar??

tdion's photo
Tue 03/17/20 08:01 AM

I just know that I don't exist, and it doesn't affect me one way or the other if these entities exist or not, but if they do, I wish them to be happy.

There are tremendous powers in the universe, but they wouldn't call themselves "gods" as they don't have need for an ego or books, but most of us that are aware of these energies, call them, "The Powers That Be".

Of course there are entities but they are under the obedience of their maker. Some are good and others are bad. Their powers come from the LORD and can be creative or destructive, as to the will of him who made them and controls them.