Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Fri 01/10/20 01:18 PM
We must trust God rather then men, says the Holy Bible. What you need is the proper understanding. With wisdom and knowledge of the Bible, we get the UNDERSTANDING and not from vain babbling of men.

tdion's photo
Fri 01/10/20 01:14 PM

Can anyone help me to grow and know about Christian faith

Search "The Real Jesus Christ" on Youtube, if you're interested, read more books. Read actual theology and history done by actual professors, avoid conspiracy theory nonsense. The Bible was literally corrupted by white supremacist by the hands of Christ's traitor Paul, but Jesus himself had some great messages about forgiveness, understanding, suffering, overcoming ignorance, and eliminating poverty.

Proof how the bible was corrupted.

tdion's photo
Mon 01/06/20 09:09 PM

I don't see anyone here that goes to heaven the way Jesus did.

Do you?

How did he go to heaven?

tdion's photo
Mon 01/06/20 09:04 PM

All religions are false, as you say. In my opinion, the Catholic Church in particular exists as a control mechanism, with threats of burning in hell if you don't do those things their priests tell you to do. It's not only religions that are false, it is the whole concept of a 'god' which was actually invented by man. Truly, there really is no such thing, it is all in the minds of those who 'believe'.

I read somewhere that the Quan Yin Meditation is actually a money scam and not a serious attempt at doing anything that might be useful to people. I'll have to check that out and get back here. Unless anyone wants to ask mr google?

Christianity is NOT in the Bible. It is for you to meditate and understand what that really means. The bible tells us that God DOES EXIST but he is not the God of everyone. That's why Christ has been scoffed and hated of all men. God has perpetual enemies. The enemies of God teach meditation and other spiritual disciplines, because they are fraudulent, have no knowledge and hate their Creator.

tdion's photo
Mon 01/06/20 08:38 PM
The word "Christianity" is not in the bible. But if you want to learn then find yourself a knowledgeable teacher. You can't learn the Bible by yourself. Must have a Teacher. Then you must read together with your teacher and make sure you get the precepts and the proper understanding. Only then will you know if and what the bible has to offer you. Hopefully this helps!

[Psalm 119:100] I understand more than the ancients because I keep "thy precepts".
[Psalm 119:104] Through "thy precepts" I get understanding therefore I hate every false way.

tdion's photo
Mon 01/06/20 08:38 PM
The word "Christianity" is not in the bible. But if you want to learn then find yourself a knowledgeable teacher. You can't learn the Bible by yourself. Must have a Teacher. Then you must read together with your teacher and make sure you get the precepts and the proper understanding. Only then will you know if and what the bible has to offer you. Hopefully this helps!

[Psalm 119:100] I understand more than the ancients because I keep "thy precepts".
[Psalm 119:104] Through "thy precepts" I get understanding therefore I hate every false way.

tdion's photo
Wed 01/01/20 01:00 AM

All religions are false, as you say. In my opinion, the Catholic Church in particular exists as a control mechanism, with threats of burning in hell if you don't do those things their priests tell you to do. It's not only religions that are false, it is the whole concept of a 'god' which was actually invented by man. Truly, there really is no such thing, it is all in the minds of those who 'believe'.

I read somewhere that the Quan Yin Meditation is actually a money scam and not a serious attempt at doing anything that might be useful to people. I'll have to check that out and get back here. Unless anyone wants to ask mr google?

Right, it's all Legal Mumbo Jumbo!!

tdion's photo
Fri 12/20/19 05:51 PM
Lecture them and send them home.

tdion's photo
Thu 12/19/19 06:10 PM
Edited by tdion on Thu 12/19/19 06:23 PM

These 12 tribes peeps are often pretty hardcore cabalistic God Squad
With only their interpretation of things being correct
They can't really answer questions
But they can condescend to tell us we're wrong, and they're right
And spew various biblical verses at us
And at the end of the day, what difference does it make?
They're descended from the bloodline
And there's only enough room on the spaceship for them
Because, they are superior to us
Which is why it's okay to treat us like ****.

I'll bypass on this one, hahaha. The truth hurts but it does matter, ALWAYS!
{Hebrew 4:12} For the word of God is quick and Powerful and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (mind).

He didn't kill only the 1st born of the Egyptians, but MEN, WOMEN, CHILD en BEASTS!
That's how hardcore the lord is;).

tdion's photo
Wed 12/18/19 04:35 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 12/18/19 04:46 PM

Nowhere does it say God 'hates' sinners. If that were so, we would not all have the gift of repentance.

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. Matthew 9:13

Jesus sacrifice would not happen if God 'hated' sinners.

{Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight. thou hatest ALL workers of INIQUITY.
Isn't it not the same thing?

We don't ALL have the gift of repentance because Christ did NOT die for the whole world neither is God, the God of the whole world neither was the bible written for and to the whole world.

{Joel 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel and that I am the lord YOUR God, and NONE ELSE}. {Psalm 96:5} The Gods of the Nations are Idols.. meaning that they are man made Gods and don't exist.

{Matthew 15:24} But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. This is Christ answering a woman of another nation, who was begging Christ to help her daughter who was vexed with Evil spirits. Christ showed mercy, after he called the woman and her nations DOGS.

99% of the people who read the bible don't understand what the bible is about, and therefore don't know the TRUTH. My words and writings mean nothing, unless I can back it up with the bible and biblical history. We can't make a liar of Christ by giving our vain thoughts and opinions.

You quote a lot from the Old Testament.
The new covenant is Jesus in the New Testament.
If you knew your Bible you would know that Jesus was sent to His own people first. They rejected Him and God opened "The Abrahamic Covenant" to include the gentiles or pagans. They were now free to accept Him as their Saviour.
That happened almost 2000 years ago. We are still in this proof now. One day the door will close and God will call Israel back to himself.
He wants EVERYONE to be saved.

Adding or the taking away of God's Word is forbidden in the last words of Revelation.

I am always quoting from the Holy bible (both old and new), and the gentiles believe that they can be grafted in but God doesn't change. {Malachi 3:9} For I am the Lord, I change not ....

The Nations are not included in the covenant which he made with Jacob, which follows that of Abraham.

After all, you have not told me what the bible is about. Also, show me in the bible were it says that God is the God of everyone.

Further more, Jesus is in both the old and the covenant.
{Hebrews 10:7} Then said I, Lo, I come in the volume of the book. It is written of me to do thy will, O God.

My goal is to discuss the truth of the bible and cast down imaginations, and nothing more or less.

Then get right with God. Obviously in your very own Theory, you can't be saved or are you Jewish?
I won't argue with you...

The Jewish people are ISRAELI not ISRAELITES and one can't convert from a NATIONALITY to a RELIGION.

When it comes to the TRUTH people often get mad, because they don't understand or can't produce their cause. We have all been brainwashed.

{Gal. 4:16} Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

tdion's photo
Wed 12/18/19 11:40 AM
Edited by tdion on Wed 12/18/19 11:55 AM

Nowhere does it say God 'hates' sinners. If that were so, we would not all have the gift of repentance.

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. Matthew 9:13

{Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight. thou hatest ALL workers of INIQUITY.

We don't ALL have the gift of repentance because Christ did NOT die for the whole world neither is God, the God of the whole world neither was the bible written for and to the whole world.

{Joel 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel and that I am the lord YOUR God, and NONE ELSE}. {Psalm 96:5} The Gods of the Nations are Idols.. meaning that they are man made Gods and don't exist.

{Matthew 15:24} But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. This is Christ answering a woman of another nation, who was begging Christ to help her daughter who was vexed with Evil spirits. Christ showed mercy, after he called the woman and her nations DOGS.

99% of the people who read the bible don't understand what the bible is about, and therefore don't know the TRUTH. My words and writings mean nothing, unless I can back it up with the bible and biblical history. We can't make a liar of Christ by giving our vain thoughts and opinions.

You quote a lot from the Old Testament.
The new covenant is Jesus in the New Testament.
If you knew your Bible you would know that Jesus was sent to His own people first. They rejected Him and God opened "The Abrahamic Covenant" to include the gentiles or pagans. They were now free to accept Him as their Saviour.
That happened almost 2000 years ago. We are still in this proof now. One day the door will close and God will call Israel back to himself.
He wants EVERYONE to be saved.

Adding or the taking away of God's Word is forbidden in the last words of Revelation.

I am always quoting from the Holy bible (both old and new), and the gentiles believe that they can be grafted in but God doesn't change. {Malachi 3:9} For I am the Lord, I change not ....

The Nations are not included in the covenant which he made with Jacob, which follows that of Abraham.

After all, you have not told me what the bible is about. Also, show me in the bible were it says that God is the God of everyone.

Further more, Jesus is in both the old and the covenant.
{Hebrews 10:7} Then said I, Lo, I come in the volume of the book. It is written of me to do thy will, O God.

My goal is to discuss the truth of the bible and cast down imaginations, and nothing more or less.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 09:48 PM

This is what you must FIRST understand. The churches have their places in the book of LIFE. There are many nominations, which are all man made and not of God, and ALL will teach for a prey to play their roles in the larger life.

When a child is old enough and can read and write, the parents will send their child to a school of their nomination, or else the church will find a way to catch that child for a prey.They will indoctrinate that child for many years in a row. If you tell a lie consistently for a prolonged period of time, it will be believed.

Such children are you and I and the masses. Now here is the catch, if I preach a different Gospel to you, you will instantly reject my doctrine, because your doctrine has been embedded in your brain and believe system, for almost your whole live, whereas I can't compare my authority with that of your church. Our parents didn't know what was going on and neither do or did we. It is therefore logical that we believe too have the truth and will defend our false believes and those who have taught us.

Here is what the Holy Bible says: (Isaiah 28:9) Whom shall h
He teach knowledge and whom shall He make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast. The next verse contains the key, how we must read the bible for the complete understanding.

Clearly, the true Gospel has not been told in the earth to the masses, why I can't explain further.

But if you want to be weaned from the milk meaning be reborn again AND FINALLY ENTER INTO LIFE, then you must forget what you have learned, PUT ASIDE YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEVE SYSTEM, and your first question must be, as you would do, with any other book...

WHAT IS THE THEME OR TOPIC OF THE HOLY BIBLE? WHAT IS IT REALLY ABOUT???

{John 8:32} AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE (THIS IS CHRIST SPEAKING).

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 06:01 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 12/17/19 06:10 PM

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 11:05 AM

Are your 'chosen ones' really allowed to twist your words, steal, torture, and murder in your name ?

Misconception here! [Job 9:24] The earth is given in to the hand of the wicked..!

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:56 AM

Why are 70% plus of the worlds Catholic priests pedophiles?
How old are you?
Which religion is correct?
Geez there are thousands of questions to be honest...

All religions are ......
Pedophiles, because is an easy way to get unlimited amounts of ........

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:45 AM

Oh Benevolent
How could I possibly forget that
An absolute fundamental aspect to god / gods / goddess / goddesses ,for me, is benevolence

Your so sweet. Benevolence is all good too, kind of like "Mercy is greater than judgement. How we need to learn that...

{Psalm 96:5 For all the Gods of the nations are idols...} Something to keep in mind. Paganism is not of God but of the Nations, who created THEIR Gods for having no God.

The most important aspect of God is what he tells us of himself. "His righteousness is everlasting .. meaning that he is a just God and acting according to knowledge for ever.
Here is the proof: Gal. 6:7 Be not deceived ; God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth , that shall HE ALSO REAP. That's the justice of God, hence no one will escape his judgement.

God also tells us in the bible that many souls complain before him for the unjust that has been done to them, while on earth. He will therefore act accordingly. We must therefor repent for our sins and DO his will.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:24 AM

Oh Benevolent
How could I possibly forget that
An absolute fundamental aspect to god / gods / goddess / goddesses ,for me, is benevolence

Your so sweet. Benevolence is all good too, kind of like "Mercy is greater than judgement. How we need to learn that...

{Psalm 96:5 For all the Gods of the nations are idols...} Something to keep in mind. Paganism is not of God but of the Nations, who created THEIR Gods for having no God.

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:19 AM

By definition g d can not be defined

We human love mysteries. Daniel caught a glimpse of him, John the Revelator also, and Christ told his disciples what he looked like. Do we need a definition other then understanding what the bible tells us?

tdion's photo
Tue 12/17/19 08:32 AM
{John 14:15} If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love, even as I have kept my fathers commandments, and abide in his love.

{Proverb 7:2} Keep my commandments and LIVE, and my law as the apple of thine eye.

This is the royal road to the Kingdom of Heaven at Christ 2nd return.
In contrary to what is been taught .... God hates, both the sin and the sinner.

{Matthew 5:19} Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the LEAST in the Kingdom of Heaven. But whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called GREAT in the Kingdom of Heaven.

We experience misery, become ill and die, because of our sins. (the fall of men).
Homosexuality is a sin with God, no matter our vain thoughts, opinions or fealings.

God says in the bible that he made men upright, and therefore Homosexuality is an invention of men, and not of God. The judgement for Homosexuality are infectious Diseases and even death.

tdion's photo
Sun 12/15/19 09:18 PM
God is a spirit and we must worship him in spirit and in truth.