Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Mon 03/16/20 02:53 PM

Jesus calls Himself a Man
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.
Jesus had to fight and obey to be saved from sin and death
“Who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.” Hebrews 5:7-9.

Jesus was born from a woman and was a Man. He didn't sin and was perfect Just like Noah and Job. I can't see the point of you writing.

tdion's photo
Mon 03/16/20 02:19 PM

Matthew 28:16-20

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Acts 1:8 Context

5For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

-Seems like Jesus and his disciples didnt just talk to the jews

Christ commanded his disciples to go to all nations, because the Jews were and are still scattered into all nations, as a punishment by God, for their disobedient. This disbursement is today know as the "African diaspora". Christ explicitly commanded his disciples to go NOT into the ways of the Gentiles. See [Mathew 10:5 and 6].

Occasionally Christ had encounters with other nations but his mission was never the whole world. [Matthew 15:24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

[James 4:4] Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. This verse is contrary to [John 3:16] where God was supposed to love the whole world.

tdion's photo
Sun 03/15/20 09:37 AM
Edited by tdion on Sun 03/15/20 09:47 AM

Adam began keeping the Sabbath when creation occurred.

In Genesis 49v10 the sceptre which was the rod of authority was given to Judah. This meant Judah was made responsible for maintaining, upholding and recording, God's law which was later to be known as the 10 commandments.

At Mt Sinai God's law was confirmed and was written on 2 stone tablets by God.

The Jews have continued from that time till now, copying and upholding the law as it was written in the Torah.

This responsibility given to Judah was to be retained by the Jews until Shiloh. In Daniel 9v24-27 his prophecy confirmed that the scepter would pass to Jesus.

When Jesus came he kept the Sabbath and the Jews have continued doing so right up to the present day.. That is how we know which day is the Sabbath. And Jesus said that not one letter, not one jot or tittle would pass from the law until the law and prophecy was fulfilled.

Jesus said that if one breaks one of the 10 commandments confirmed at Mt Sinai, you break them all.

Can you show me a script or Law in Genesis where God commanded Adam to keep the Sabbath? And which day is Sabbath according to your biblical findings? Moses 1st wrote the Law of Sabbath in [Exodus 20:11].

tdion's photo
Sat 03/14/20 08:33 PM
Edited by tdion on Sat 03/14/20 08:54 PM

No Where in the bible is stated that SATAN is the antichrist. You correctly stated that antichrist are those who are against Jesus and of course against the Father.
[1 John 2:22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

My question to you is, who is the liar and deceiver that held up a false image, saying they are Christ?

If you put it that way, then

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

-Satan is the liar... and the father of it

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

-Jesus is the light of this whole world.

2 Corinthians
Chapter 11:10-15
10As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

-As it is stated that as the FALSE apostles are transformed into apostles of Christ, Satan is transformed into a angel of light. Since Satan is the father of lies and is transformed into Jesus who is the angel of light, but speaks lies that is against christ is the Antichrist.

I can see that your intentions are okay! However, sometimes we can reference verses without grasping the true meaning of it. Therefore we must understand the precepts.

1. You selected the correct verse but misunderstood the verse [John 8:44].
This verse was not directed to Satan but to a child of Satan, hence Christ said: "Ye are of your father" the Devil. Meaning a "child of Satan" in the flesh.
The word Devil means lair or deceiver. So, when somebody is a deceiver then he is expressing the characteristics of the Spiritual Demon Satan, which makes him a child of Satan. Thusly, we have the children of God and the Children of Satan.

2. Christ never spoke to the whole world. The world which Christ spoke to was the world of the Jews or the synagogue where the Jews always resorted. See [John 18:20].

3. In [John 8:12] Christ is referencing not the whole world but the world of [John 18:20] which is the world of the Jews. The word world can have several meanings which do not mean the earth, but a group or society with common aims and interest, such as the sports world and the animal world etc. This is the same world which Christ mentioned in [John 3:16] which probably is, the most famous verse in the bible.

4. I also noticed that you didn't understand what I meant with the "false image".
The image is called "the image of the beast" in the book of revelation.
/quote]

tdion's photo
Sat 03/14/20 08:30 PM

Is it possible for a Christian to be the antichrist ???? I think so .. many proclaim to be for Christ but in fact are only for him when it suits them :angel:

God does not deal with nominations, but with individuals and nations.

tdion's photo
Sat 03/14/20 08:28 PM

No Where in the bible is stated that SATAN is the antichrist. You correctly stated that antichrist are those who are against Jesus and of course against the Father.
[1 John 2:22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

My question to you is, who is the liar and deceiver that held up a false image, saying they are Christ?

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2 Corinthians
10As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

-As it is stated that as the FALSE apostles are transformed into apostles of Christ, Satan is transformed into a angel of light. Since Satan is the father of lies and is transformed into Jesus who is the angel of light, but speaks lies that is against christ is the Antichrist.

I can see that your intentions are okay! However, sometimes we can reference verses without grasping the true meaning of it. Therefore we must understand the precepts.

This verse was not directed to Satan but to a child of Satan, hence Christ said: "Ye are of your father" the Devil. Meaning a child of Satan in the flesh.

2. Christ never spoke to the whole world. The world which Christ spoke to was the world of the Jews or the synagogue where the Jews always resorted. See [John 18:20].

3. In [John 8:12] Christ is referencing not the whole world but the world of [John 18:20] which is the world of the Jews. The word world can have several meanings which do not mean the earth but, a group with common aims and interest, such as the sports world and the animal world etc.

tdion's photo
Sat 03/14/20 08:28 PM

2 Corinthians

This verse was not directed to Satan but to a child of Satan, hence Christ said: "Ye are of your father" the Devil. Meaning a child of Satan in the flesh.

3. In [John 8:12] Christ is referencing not the whole world but the world of [John 18:20] which is the world of the Jews. The word world can have several meanings which do not mean the earth but, a group with common aims and interest, such as the sports world and the animal world etc.

tdion's photo
Thu 03/12/20 06:35 PM

What Day Is The True Original Sabbath... ?

Really, nobody can know just because of the verses I quoted from (Joshua 10: 12-14)

Apparently, God Almighty stopped the Earth from turning for almost one full day, at Joshua's request in prayer.

So, when is the Sabbath, NOW ? spock

So I am not the only one who doesn't know? Woo hoo!

What if it is really our Monday? I think that might be the point Ladywind might be making?

So who is to say one day or the other is right?

Now I am more confused. I have always observed it on Sunday...but who knows

Sabbath begins at sundown on Friday and ends at sundown on Saturday.
A biblical day begins in the evening and ends at the start of the next evening

tdion's photo
Thu 03/12/20 06:27 AM

WE know which day is the Sabbath because men began observing it from the time of creation and the Jews were still keeping 4000 years later when Christ was born on earth.

Christ kept the Sabbath … the Romans changed it Constantine …. the Roman Catholic church claim the change is a "mark" of their authority … the protestant reformers say the change of the day was the "Mark of the beast".

You are right, and the churches are not of God hence the consistent controversy between them.

tdion's photo
Thu 03/12/20 06:21 AM

The sabbath is to be observed on the SEVENTH day. IT does not specify the weekday name.

My logic wasn't false. Yours here is, because again you're hung up on the weekdays having names NOW. It wasn't always so. Originally the days were numbered 1 through 7, so that the 7th day was always the 7th day in each weekly cycle, regardless of what names were given to the days, and regardless of when employers decide their employees should start working.

Perhaps my comment about the purpose of the heavenly bodies to reckon the days will clear things up for you.

I go by Genesis,

Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done

that is fine enough for me.

I seriously am doubtful God is hung on whether people worked monday through saturday and rested sunday, or whether they worked sunday through saturday and rested sunday.

It is fine for others to translate the 'letter' of the law if it works for them. I follow the 'spirit' of it. work six days. rest one.

Sabbath is a day of rest and festivity and must be done as is specified in the Holy Scripture. Christ kept the Sabbath and on several occasions was tested by the Pharisee for his correct application of the law. Not applying the law as to scripture brings us back to what Paul said:
[Romans 10:2] For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God but not according to knowledge.

tdion's photo
Thu 03/12/20 06:07 AM
The fact that Muslims worship their God on Sabbath, doesn't make it a better Religion. All religions were created by men, most of them during Slavery, and are therefore dubious. Sabbath is the last day of the week and currently it is the Saturday. If Saturday is the day of the lord then one might ask, why people are visiting the churches on Sundays. Below is the answer from the Apostle Paul himself:
[Romans 10:2] For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God but not according to knowledge.

In other words, the person who attends church on Sundays, has a feeling for God but has no knowledge of God, and therefore doesn't know that worshiping on Sunday, is of another God.

tdion's photo
Wed 03/11/20 01:07 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 03/11/20 01:10 PM

The way we proof God existence is trough Biblical Prophecies. There is no other book in the world that can explain the past, present and future.
[Isaiah 42:9] Behold the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Aleksey, a scientist and astronomy professor at the University of California, answered a question: Why did the universe emerge? He said: We got the Nobel Prizes, 2011, because we discovered that dark energy is what leads to the expansion of the universe and this expansion continues according to the laws of physics, but scientists cannot answer who created these laws nor the question: Why did the universe appear?
The Quran mentioned that: We have made the heavens with Our own hands and We expanded it. Was the Prophet Muhammed, Astronomer with modern devices and spacecraft to prove this in the Quran according to the denial of the existence of God?

God is the 1st scientist and only He can declare the end from the beginning, because he is the creator of all that is natural and has form or is without form. Men can only create in the Microcosm. Mohammed is NOT the way, but Christ is. As I previously mentioned we know that God exist through his prophecies. There are NO prophecies known that came from Mohammed and Gods prophets are men from ONE blood line, which excludes Mohammed, with all respect.

tdion's photo
Wed 03/11/20 12:48 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 03/11/20 12:49 PM

Is the Anti-Christ one individual?

Yes, the Anti-Christ is Satan himself.

Matthew 24:5 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:23-27
23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25Behold, I have told you before.
26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

That is saying that there will be frauds pretending to be Jesus giving proof soo convincing that Jesus has returned, that even the elect, (who are the ones who are with Christ) will try to be fooled.
This goes a step further, BUT Ellen G White talks about in "The Last Day Events" that some of the prophets and false Christs will be none other than Satans fallen angels and even Satan himself, with angels pretending to be relatives who have died that came back.

-Of course AntiChrists are evil people who are/were against Jesus like every single Pope, political leaders like presidents, kings and queens. To be fooled by a false preacher is one thing, to preach falsely ON PURPOSE about Jesus is another and might just mean your an Anti-Christ or rather... Freemason who is pretending to be a Christian preacher.

tdion's photo
Wed 03/11/20 12:20 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 03/11/20 12:22 PM

God's race is the human race. His color is all colors otherwise there would be only one color.

Humans come in different races and there is no such thing as the "Human Race".
In other words, we can make a list of humans races but can't say that all humans are of one race.

Yes, there are large groups of people that look similar to each other and different to others, BUT are they of different races. NO! In the beginning yes God created Adam and Eve, but when the Flood came, there were only 8 survivors. Noah, his sons AND their wives.

If you look around you then you can't argue that there are NOT many races on earth.
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and Philippines look alike but are of different races. The same with Dark people. We have the Hamites and the Chemites.
The Hamites are known today as the Africans and the Chemites are the so called Jews. The bible names the descendants of Ham, Chem and Japheth.

tdion's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:38 PM
Edited by tdion on Mon 03/09/20 07:58 PM
The way we proof God existence is trough Biblical Prophecies. There is no other book in the world that can explain the past, present and future.
[Isaiah 42:9] Behold the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

tdion's photo
Mon 03/02/20 09:50 PM

I knew that guy... he was an awesome surfer!

Okay, he removed his picture. Strange surfer ;).

tdion's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:42 PM
How do we love the LORD?

tdion's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:38 PM
Hello, I had referred to this verse in a previous topic. Most readers don't understand biblical verses, and it would help to give your understanding of this verse.

tdion's photo
Mon 02/24/20 06:17 PM

Christianity and Muslims are the most bloody and wicked religions on the planet. With all the ongoing molestation today of children, men, women, beast and the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and slavery especially by Muslims, one must surely re-consider joining these religions. This is the Greek, Roman and Ottoman Empires, all over again.

People tend to equate religion with individuals who follow religion. Humans are bloody and wicked, and those humans can choose whatever denominations they want and claim to follow whatever denomination they want. Nothing in how Christ lived set an example supporting slaughter, kidnapping, or slavery. I am not a Muslim but know muslims, and I don't doubt their faith and values are similarly misrepresented by making the example out of the extremists in their faith, instead of the norms.

You are a special lady miss Harmony and there were several instances in which I wanted to share more knowledge with you. But it is good to wander from the TRUTH, before becoming part of it. But let me warn you that the Christ you are referring to is NOT the biblical Christ, and the biblical Christ warned us to take heed that no men deceive us.

Which Bible, and how is it not 'biblical' Christ? How can it be validated who the 'deceivers' actually are? Maybe they are the ones encouraging us to not believe the Bible, or that other bibles are more 'real'. This is the challenge and the complexity of 'faith'. It is not about any one man or woman or what they say, it is about what our spirit tells us.

Again, I love the way you think, msharmony. But it is not as complex as you think for God is not the author of confusion. How can we VALIDATE OUR BELIEVES?
Did you noticed that the churches NEVER compare the Holy bible with HISTORY and make you think it is partially true and partially mythology? And did you also noticed that BIBLICAL PROPHECIES and LINEAGES are being neglected?

Well indeed they gave you one Jesus, and hid the other. If you keep telling a lie over and over, many will believe it's the truth. The Jesus they gave you has his own doctrine, and he is not the one who told you how to pray [Matthew 6:9].

AS A MATTER OF FACT (YOU LIKE FACTS, DON'T YOU?), the Jesus you worship CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOLY BIBLE. lET'S LEAVE IT HERE, FOR YOU TO DIGRESS!

I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.

I never noticed what the church compares, they are there to teach, not compare.

I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.

Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.

So my dear sister, let's be more specific. If you were robbed and the police asked you who robbed you, what would you have to do? You would have to give a DESCRIPTION of the robber. Let's say the thief looked like Jesus, the one you know, and I am the Police. How would you describe him to me?

Let's look at your questions for a brief moment:

You: I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.
My Answer: So you think! Let's say my sister is going to bake a cake for you, for the 1st time.
But instead, I baked the cake and gave it to you. Would you know?
(That's called witchcraft).

You:I never noticed what the church compares, they are there to teach, not compare.
My answer: Right and they taught you that Jesus baked the cake for you and then they gave you their own cake.

You:I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.
My answer: They tore pages from the Holy Bible were Christ was speaking and teaching. Do you believe these pages were NON SECULAR? Was Christ a liar or did they make him a liar? And because you leave secular history to history teachers, you become vulnerable.

You:Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.
My answer: Let's look at one prophecy which was removed from the Holy Bible:
[Maccabees 3:48] And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
What is your understanding of this verse and do you know when in history this happened?

circular logic.

If you make a statement about what is in the Holy Bible, unless one is speaking about a different Holy Bible(Which I also asked you to clarify), one cannot say that someone is not worshiping what is in the Holy Bible.

If you say your book is more of the truth than someone else's truth, unless there is a time travel machine that gave you personally the experiences written of, then you have no more or less reason to be considered having the 'truth'.

I didn't made any of the statements you wrote. There is no circular Logic with me! I simply asked to answer few questions. That's all. You didn't touched the prophecy which I requested!

I am addressing only your claim that I do not worship a Christ that is 'anywhere' in the Holy Bible.

I did not address the prophecy because, again, it is only your 'claim' that it is something that was removed.

It was removed for a specific reason. Unless you understand the narrative of the bible and who you are in the Holy Bible, and what your life purpose is , you will remain in the congregation of the forgotten!

Okay. I suppose I should trust that YOU have that knowledge and I don't.

Yes, because he knew you before you were formed in the womb! You must humble yourself to the LORD for the proper understanding. I already told you that you are in Idolatry, the most hated sin, but you mist the point.

or perhaps there is confusion between being humbled to the LORD and being humbled to a man on a social media comment board

I did not miss any point, except how sure you are that you possess the truth and others who do not believe as you do don't.

I am no longer welcome to this topic, but you can private message me, if you wish to discuss further! Enjoy your stay here.

tdion's photo
Mon 02/24/20 05:48 AM

Christianity and Muslims are the most bloody and wicked religions on the planet. With all the ongoing molestation today of children, men, women, beast and the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and slavery especially by Muslims, one must surely re-consider joining these religions. This is the Greek, Roman and Ottoman Empires, all over again.

offtopic

There are questions asked at the beginning of this thread. You have answered not one, but have attacked other people's beliefs with zero persuasion.

Christian theology is the study of Christian belief and practice. Such study concentrates primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as on Christian tradition. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis and argument. Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets; to make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions; to defend Christianity against objections and criticism; to facilitate reforms in the Christian church and to assist in the propagation of Christianity.

Share your beliefs and how you came to faith as asked by the thread's topic or do you have something to hide?

If what I wrote is not the truth, then tell me where I went off!

You can not communicate with people civilly. You do not understand my thread and the questions.
Stop bashing your "truth" on to people. No one is going to be convinced by your evasiveness and the darkness you hide your lamp under. You are not transparent and I see nothing of Jesus in you. He teaches love and even children understand Him. You try to teach, but you simply come across as a zealot for an unholy sect/cult that you think is superior to any other religion. If you can not actually have a normal conversation...move on
offtopic

Not quite true, but since this is your topic I will of course respect your wishes!