Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Sat 10/31/20 07:04 PM
Hahahhah, you should guess again!

tdion's photo
Fri 10/30/20 11:28 AM
Edited by tdion on Fri 10/30/20 11:51 AM
We must not get carried away by lesser evil. The holy bible tells us what John saw when he was in the spirit, and visited by Christ:

[Rev. 13:13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight off men.

In other words, this NATION (not person), caused great evil and sorrow, not seen before, to another nation on earth, with fire coming down from the sky, and the whole earth knows about it, why it was a miracle in the eyes of the nations. John had never saw an Atom Bom before, and to the best of his abilities, he explained what he saw.

So, to recap... great evil is caused by powerful NATIONS, and the lesser evils come from individuals with diabolical minds.

The Ozon layer is depleted. Who has done this? Shall we blame the nations or shall we look for a nation to stop this? Who will?

tdion's photo
Fri 10/30/20 09:10 AM
Edited by tdion on Fri 10/30/20 09:45 AM
If you are a heathen it doesn't matter to God, else it does!

[Deut: 7:3] Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Incase you wonder why God is against interracial marriage, if you are not a heathen, then the next verse explains why:
[Deut: 7:4] For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

God didn't say they MIGHT but they WILL turn away... after all your mother is your 1st teacher.

tdion's photo
Fri 10/30/20 09:01 AM
By the way, Joseph was a Jew and therefore Christ too was a Jew.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/29/20 12:11 PM
Edited by tdion on Thu 10/29/20 12:21 PM
I agree partially, since Ismael was the son of Abraham and he was a Hebrew but NOT an Israelite. The promises go to Jacob and his son and their descendants, and therefore Ismael was a child of the flesh. You mentioned Isaac but he too was a Hebrew and a child of the flesh.

It was prophesized that Ismael and his descendant would become a great and large nation.

This is what God hath to say about Jacob [Deut. 32:9] For the LORD's portion is his people (the israelites), Jacob is the LOT of his inheritance. Meaning he made the world for Jacob.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/29/20 12:04 PM
... to elaborate some more... Paul tells us in the next verse [Roman 9:8] that the children of the flesh, which are those that you named and more, are NOT the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted for the seed, which are Jacob and his descendants. In case you or someone might think that it was then, but that Christ changed everything when he died on the cross, then the profit Malachi [3:6] reminds us that God does not change. So, to recap... biblically there are two types of people in the world. The Jews and the Gentiles or the children of God and the rest.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/29/20 06:59 AM
You must ask yourself if the Jewish people are correct. The Bible tells us that the lineage is determined by the man. He carries the seed and therefore the child is his.
Simply put... you are what your father is. Notice that God consistently mentions the seed line, which is the sperm of the man. The ovary is not mentioned.

tdion's photo
Wed 10/28/20 06:42 PM
Edited by tdion on Wed 10/28/20 06:48 PM
You are right and your observation correct. The topic was however, about Muhammad being the last prophet of God. With [Amos 2:11] I proved that all prophets of God were Israelite men, without exception. Abraham was a Hebrew and not an Israelite. The bloodline goes from Abram to Isaac to Jacob. Jacob and his 12 sons make up the 12 tribes of Israel and jacob and his descendants, are the chosen seed. Check this out:

[Roman 9:7] Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, in Isaac shall that seed be called. Esau was the 1st born child but he sold his birth right to Jacob for one morsel of meat

The blessings, and the promises are for Jacob and his descendants.

tdion's photo
Wed 10/28/20 06:17 PM
Few months ago I posted a topic with the question what the Holy Bible is about
To whom was it written, and why. Nobody could give the answer, whereas it's obvious that all books have a title and we should be able to summarise the topic of any book, before having an indepth discussion.

tdion's photo
Mon 10/26/20 09:30 PM

Muhammad was not a prophet. All prophets were Israelites and Muhammad was an Ismaelite.

Do Bibles say that? Where?

Yes, check this out:
[Amos 2:11] And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. It is not even thus, o ye children of Israel? saith the LORD.

God raised up Israelite men to be his prophets and priests. Starting with Mozes. And if you know the bible, you can tell which was the last prophet. Wasn't Muhammad. Islam is a new religion and came 600 years after Christ into existince. The Israelites are the sons and daughters of Jacob and Ismael wasn't. Please, check it out! So, here you have your proof. Notice also that Muhammad is not the way BUT Christ. There are no prophecies in the Koran and the bible prophecies the coming of Christ and not Muhammad. The bible has nothing to do with Muhammad. Christ, the son of God, is the redeemer. If you understood the topic of the bible, you would instantly have known, that Muhammad can NEVER be a prophet of God.

tdion's photo
Mon 10/26/20 08:42 PM

tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.
However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.
[Isaiah 28-9:10].

tdion:

You stated that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof.

At this time, suppose you quote scripture where it says the dead are "sent back to earth to do their lives over and over"? Be sure and provide Bible book, chapter, and verses.

NeutralZone

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

NeutralZone, I don't know your background and nationality but since most people on this site are involved in Christianity and Islam, I can't explain too much. That's not an excuse. But if you can tell me your Nationality and what the topic of the bible is, in other words, who was the bible written too, why was it written, and what it is all about, I will reconsider.

NeutralZone, biblically there are two types of people in the world namely, Jews and Gentiles. Which one are you?

tdion's photo
Mon 10/26/20 08:34 PM

tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.
However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.
[Isaiah 28-9:10].

tdion:

You stated that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof.

At this time, suppose you quote scripture where it says the dead are "sent back to earth to do their lives over and over"? Be sure and provide Bible book, chapter, and verses.

NeutralZone

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

NeutralZone, I don't know your background and nationality but since most people on this site are involved in Christianity and Islam, I can't explain too much. That's not an excuse. But if you can tell me your Nationality and what the topic of the bible is, in other words, who was the bible written too, why was it written, and what it is all about, I will reconsider.

tdion's photo
Mon 10/26/20 08:11 PM
I noticed there was no interest to identify the wicked nations of this world.
The world is so very evil, because God gave it to Satan and he is ruling the world together with the wicked nations of the earth. Just ask yourself which nation(s) contol everything.

This is why Satan was tempting Christ to serve him, in return for dominion over the world, because God gave rulership to Satan and Christ is waiting for the Father to take it back. [Job 9:24] the earth is given into the hand of the wicked..

So,since the wicked are ruling the earth, evils have multiplied and will continue until God takes back the world, and gives it to His son to rule in righteousness.

[Proverb 29:2] When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

[Isaiah 24:4] The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haugthy people of the earth do languish.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/22/20 05:15 PM
Muhammad was not a prophet. All prophets were Israelites and Muhammad was an Ismaelite.

tdion's photo
Thu 10/22/20 05:09 PM
Whom did Christ came for?

tdion's photo
Mon 09/28/20 09:02 PM
The Holy Bible tells us that the Gods of the nations are Idols, meaning they don't exist. But the Heavens and earth and everything therein were created by the one true God, namely the God of the Holy Bible.

tdion's photo
Mon 09/28/20 08:56 PM
You wrote: "According to the Christian faith....". That's not biblical and it does make sense to know what is actually written in the bible. Unless you value Christianity above the Holy Bible.

tdion's photo
Tue 09/22/20 09:01 AM
We know that God exists through biblical prophesy. All prophesies will come to pass, says the LORD. And He also Challenges us to proof otherwise, for He is the only One who can discern the past from the future.

[Isaiah 34:16] Seek ye out of the book of the LORD (Holy Bible), and read: no one of these (prophecies) shall fail, none shall want her mate (there is no other book in the world, that can match the bible): For my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them (Gods wisdom is infinite).

We must read the bible to learn about God and his creations, and get the proper knowledge and understanding that He does exist. See also [Rev. 1:3].

tdion's photo
Fri 09/18/20 02:06 PM
Which is the most Evil nation on the earth?

tdion's photo
Fri 09/18/20 12:43 PM
Edited by tdion on Fri 09/18/20 12:51 PM
KJV 1611. Have a nice day!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 18 19