Community > Posts By > tdion

tdion's photo
Sun 12/15/19 09:05 PM
Antichrist is a people rather then a person. It's those that have mislead the nations with a false image and made them drunk with their wine (philosophy and doctrines) and committing evil and vile acts against God.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 09:11 AM

In the famous words of Siddhartha

" question everything " .....

Siddharta should have learned from God but he was rejected. The bible tells us to trust on the lord with all our mind and souls and to do his works, with the faith in Christ. There is NO question here.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 09:06 AM

Everyone of course may have different answers to this question but maybe not so many people have actually thought about it at all.

The interesting thing about this question is that most people regardless of their faith will find the real answer is the same.

Let me begin by saying something all intelligent people can agree is a fact, and that is there are hundreds of different religions practiced around the world. In fact,if you break down "religions" into sects or versions, there are thousands. Scholars estimate there are 30,000 different versions of Christianity alone(I was a bit shocked at that number myself). Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc., all have varying versions or sects that comprise the various beliefs across the planet.

If I ask a Christian why they believe it might be something like this, "His word is preserved and the Bible says this or that..".
A Muslim might have a similar response like, "The Profit Mohammad says in the Quran this or that..". And so down the line of beliefs it goes.

All of them would be wrong of course. Because these answers only espouse WHAT they believe, not WHY they believe.

Although there are exceptions to every rule, for example, people who convert from one faith to another. It may seem this happens often, it is actually a very tiny percentage in relation to the global population.
With the advent of modern science and technology like micro-biology, astrophysics and planetary sciences to name a few, some have digressed from religion to a more agnostic or atheistic view.But again these represent a very small portion of the world population.

So for the majority of the population, why do they believe what they believe?

The surprising and simple answer is: Geography!

To make my point, If I took an avid, devout Christian from the Bible belt who recites biblical verses here on this site and went back in time a hundred years or so where his grandparents, parents and themselves were born and raised in India instead of say Georgia, They would most likely be a Muslim, Buddhist or Hindu now rather than a Christian.

This is true not just in global or country regions, but also in smaller degrees like states, cities and towns.

You would be less likely to be a Mormon if you were born and raised in Tennessee then in Utah.

So there are two things to ponder here.

1) The first is that it is impossible for all the religions and beliefs to be "the right one".
Which leaves the possibility that none of them are "the right one".

2) Secondly, and probably the hardest pill for some to swallow here is: Your faith and what you believe is based more on geography than any truth or reality!

Point 1: Right, all religions are false. God doesn't deal with religions but laws.
Point 2: Right, that's why Christ said that, ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make you free.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 07:34 AM

True lust exists, we can’t deny that! Sex is an expression of love (I’m not talking about the instances where someone does it for money, I’m not discussing that presumably unholy thing AT ALL), and no true prophet has ever denied this! My question is: what is the point of asceticism? Why at all does anyone ever need to refrain from having orgasms in any manner, in order to be able to focus on his theological things in general???

Hi there, practitioners of asceticism are often practicing some spiritual discipline to raise Kundalini from the base of the spine to the center of the brain. Kundalini is a hidden energy, as they believe, that when rising will pass to the central canal energizing the chakras, and mix with several components such as crism and sperm and will enhance spiritual development and powers. This is the spiritual marriage which those practitioners are hoping for, and therefore they will sacrifice sex in order to gain spiritutual powers.

Those practices are not biblical and were invented by people who believe they can experience God in many ways.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 07:14 AM

Just the 2 kinds of people in life, Good and Bad. without that all religions are good.

Hello, dear, religions were created by bad people. God never gave us religions and they were created to bewitched the world with false doctrines, and keep us in sin. We die because of our sins.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 07:01 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 11/28/19 07:03 AM

Does it matter when both you and your partner practice different religion in a relationship?

Different Religions will create a division between partners and the bible won't.
Let every men be a liar and God the truth, says the Holy Bible.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 07:01 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 11/28/19 07:03 AM

Does it matter when both you and your partner practice different religion in a relationship?

Different Religions will create a division between partners and the bible won't.
Let every men be a liar and God the truth, says the Holy Bible.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 06:54 AM
Edited by tdion on Thu 11/28/19 06:55 AM

The topic that is now up to date .
Christian leaders who are falling in to sin.
We do not have to judge them.We are all sinners made from flesh and blood.The key is repent and sin no more.Right????

These pastors are hiring for money and leading the flock to destruction!!!

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 06:17 AM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

Boyfriend and Girlfriend is not in the bible. Having sex outside marriage is fornication or whoredom or promiscuous sexual activity. If a man have had sex with a woman, he must ask her to be his wife and provide a permanent source of income for her, so says the bible. Marriage is honorable at all and what happens in the bedroom is between husband and wife. Marriage is the basis for a good family and strong nation.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 05:57 AM

You can read all about 'oracles of god' in the fairy tale books, but they are only books written by other people and are not factually 'true'. There are no 'oracles' they just don't exist.

Maybe I should write a book about imaginary beings to whom imaginary things happen. Perhaps in three thousand years from now, there will be a whole new religion, many thousands of people across the world, all worshipping ME - wow, lucky me! rofl

Psalms 147 vers 19. The bible was only given to Jacob. God doesn't deal with other nations then his people. The church has lied to you. It's time to do your own research

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 05:44 AM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

The Oracles of God were committed to Jacob. For those who are not a descendant of Jacob, they have nothing to do with the book nor can they be in sin.

tdion's photo
Thu 11/28/19 05:40 AM

With the increase of single parents, men with multiple kids by several different women, women with several kids by multiple men, men who can't afford the child support and the women who have them locked up for it, STD's, two-thirds of marriages ending in divorce due to extra marital affairs, child sex abuse, the Catholic priests, rape, clothing getting shorter and fighter and more see through leaving nothing to the imagination....seems to me that the answer is simple.

I understand that "sex sells" but self-respect is priceless. Why should a man buy the cow when everyone else has already drunk the milk?

Maybe...because the milk is healthy!

tdion's photo
Wed 11/27/19 07:37 AM

Eternal Life after death implies that you're no longer Human but a Ghost or an Undead like a Vampire or Zombie.. funches 3;16

Eternal life will come after the 2nd death for those who have kept the works of Christ and not before. Check revelation.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/27/19 07:37 AM
Edited by tdion on Wed 11/27/19 08:04 AM

Eternal Life after death implies that you're no longer Human but a Ghost or an Undead like a Vampire or Zombie.. funches 3;16

Eternal life will come after the 2nd death for those who have kept the works of Christ and not before. Check revelation.

Eternal life is indeed the Kingdom, as our brother has just stated. Sin is the cause of our misery, sickness and death. God initially gave us eternal life but took it back due to our sins, which started with Eve. Our sins will be removed after the 2nd death, and so we will have eternal life again. The 1st death is death as we know it. We live our lives on earth, die, get judged and regenerate for a next cycle. Why? Because our goal while on earth, is to become righteous men and women. We must get it right with God before Christ returns. Vampires and Zombies are fairy tales.

tdion's photo
Wed 11/27/19 07:33 AM

The lord manifested himself in the flesh to bore witness to the truth, for He Himself is the truth, He is the One true God who has authority over all flesh. our Father in heaven is the God of the spirits of all flesh and only Him can give eternal life which is the end result of salvation. False religion teaches about going to heaven which is not scriptural and is misleading, The Lord said that whoever believes in Him has everlasting life and would not come into judgment because the believer has passed from death into eternal life, Every believer can have eternal life here on earth because the Holy Spirit of God inside us is the Eternal Spirit of God and that is the Spirit of Truth who gives eternal life, if anyone knows the mystery of what l have written then blessed is he/her soul. The Lord said that we shall know the truth and the truth shall make us free from false doctrine of religion, Now eternal life is within reach and attainable to everyone who believes in the Lord God our Father in heaven. Shalom

Your almost right. However, the kingdom is not for all believers. There are 12 gates to the Kingdom of Heaven and not 1 gate. For who are this twelve gates?

tdion's photo
Wed 11/27/19 07:02 AM

I think this info is priceless for God's seekers who looking for d truth, miracle and d love of God. Anybody heard about quan yin meditation? Its meditation can make us posible to experience soul travel to d worlds of God or Heaven. Before d Master initiation you with Quan Yin meditation, you have to be vegan for 3 months first then you will be initiation by Quan Yin meditation or Light and Inner Sound meditation. This practice need u to be vegan forever and you have to meditation about 2,5 hours everyday. Sooner or later you will be like alive buddha/ alive Christ if you want to and if you already reach to d Kingdom of God. And your ability will up grade too, you will naturaly have clairvoyant and know past, now and future of someone or other psychics ability. N d most that we love is we can traveling to d kingdom of God or heaven! No need money for that. D good news is, it's good for atheist too because u don't need to believe in God just need to be vegan n practise Quan Yin meditation
For 2.5 hours everyday. Sooner or later u will naturally know that God exisist! N u can be co worker of God if u want

There are some Master that teach Quan Yin Meditation, they are Supreme Master Ching Hai, Master Ruma and some other. This is ebook about Quan Yin Meditation from Supreme Master Ching Hai in many language, choose your language to download d ebook. Check this out

http://sb.godsdirectcontact.net/SampleBooklet/Modules/Home.aspx

Master Ruma teaching website

http://www.lightandsoundmeditation.org/index.php?lang=eng

Thanks for your insights.... Studying many books is a weariness of the mind, said King Solomon. The Holy Bible is the only book we need for everlasting life. It doesn't have its mate and nothing written therein will EVER fail, says the LORD.

This is what Christ says in the book of revelation: Blessed is he that Readeth. Do you think he meant Quan Yin?

tdion's photo
Wed 11/27/19 06:42 AM

We can't travel to the Kingdom of heaven because it's not yet in place. Kingdom means rulership and it's not a mind game, but a physical kingdom that will be established here on earth when Christ makes his 2nd coming. Hence the name Kingdom of Heaven, because Christ and 144K of righteous men are going to be the ruling body of that Kingdom.

Ah, I think I recognise the belief of Jehova's Witnesses here. As far as I know they are the only religion that talks about 144 thousand men going to heaven after the second coming. Sorry, women, looks like that doesn't include any of you. The JWs also have great expectations about the second coming. Several times they have predicted a date and they all go into hiding in the mountains, waiting for that day. Someone once asked a JW if they could have his house and car after the second coming as these would be of no use to anyone. Strangely, the JW said no. Can't imagine why, unless of course he wasn't truly convinced, just following what he was told to do.

That second coming didn't happen and when asked why not they muttered something about a mistake in their calculations. Something that has happened several times. Looks like they need a better calculator!

Can I ask, if they have now completed a new calculation? Is there now a new date to look forward to? And is so, may I please have your house and car, as it won't be any use to you after the coming?

I would like to put this date in my diary as I do know several people of the JW persuasion. I will take a bet that none are convinced sufficiently to say yes I can have anything I want. That's because they all know it just isn't going to happen, no matter what their leaders tell them.

Do please publish that date here as soon as it is known.

Hahaha, I will remember you when my car becomes obsolete. I am not a JW and you should remember that all religions on earth, without exceptions, are false. Their purpose is to divide and concur and not to give you the true gospel, which none of them teach or practice. Faith without works is death, says the bible.
The bible talks about the 144K in the book of revelation. The terrible day of the returning of the Savior is not know. His disciples asked the same question and Christ answered: Only my father knows.

tdion's photo
Tue 11/26/19 09:42 PM

Granted. you and anyone else can believe whatever you want.
However, God designed human beings to be predators (canine teeth, forward, stereoscopic vision, etc...).

We are really good at it.
We domesticate our food.
It doesn't matter if it is plant or animal.
We mass produce, then harvest.

You may be vegan, I may be omnivorous.
It really doesn't matter in today's world.
With today's technology, you can get the same nutrients from plants that I get from animals.
It's a preference.

If it were a requirement of GOD, there would be no option to decide one way or the other.
We would be designed like prey animals'
However, as taken by our own design (created by God) we are predators.

You have the right to practice vegan.
The problem is others in your train of thought are not able to feel with is.

Right, we are allowed to eat meat but we must know what to eat and what not to eat, so says the LORD.

tdion's photo
Tue 11/26/19 09:28 PM
Edited by tdion on Tue 11/26/19 09:30 PM

I think this info is priceless for God's seekers who looking for d truth, miracle and d love of God. Anybody heard about quan yin meditation? Its meditation can make us posible to experience soul travel to d worlds of God or Heaven. Before d Master initiation you with Quan Yin meditation, you have to be vegan for 3 months first then you will be initiation by Quan Yin meditation or Light and Inner Sound meditation. This practice need u to be vegan forever and you have to meditation about 2,5 hours everyday. Sooner or later you will be like alive buddha/ alive Christ if you want to and if you already reach to d Kingdom of God. And your ability will up grade too, you will naturaly have clairvoyant and know past, now and future of someone or other psychics ability. N d most that we love is we can traveling to d kingdom of God or heaven! No need money for that. D good news is, it's good for atheist too because u don't need to believe in God just need to be vegan n practise Quan Yin meditation
For 2.5 hours everyday. Sooner or later u will naturally know that God exisist! N u can be co worker of God if u want

There are some Master that teach Quan Yin Meditation, they are Supreme Master Ching Hai, Master Ruma and some other. This is ebook about Quan Yin Meditation from Supreme Master Ching Hai in many language, choose your language to download d ebook. Check this out

We can't travel to the Kingdom of heaven because it's not yet in place. Kingdom means rulership and it's not a mind game, but a physical kingdom that will be established here on earth when Christ makes his 2nd coming. Hence the name Kingdom of Heaven, because Christ and 144K of righteous men are going to be the ruling body of that Kingdom.

tdion's photo
Tue 11/26/19 09:17 PM

God is the 1st scientist.