Community > Posts By > MsResponsible

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:55 AM
Edited by MsResponsible on Sat 10/24/09 07:57 AM

Cheating need not be physical...... actually it usually starts emotionally....

agreed, but luckily it didn't get there either. I knew within a couple weeks. My topic really wasn't about "cheating" it was more about deception I guess. With the intent to cheat, and in the end cause the other emotional pain.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:47 AM

spock I will assume that U meant to say"some men".Oh! yeah & btw infidelity is equally shared by both genders.slaphead

I do agree with everyone, both genders are guilty. I was just letting off steam so it did sound very one sided. My bad.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:44 AM

What makes men think they can play themselves off as "single" when they are married? Do you really think women are so naive that we won't figure it out? Really?? You're just wasting our time. Do us all a favor and STOP.
yeah have you also noticed how some of the women look ,these guys are cheating with.....yukindifferent

What's your point? What we look like should have nothing to do with how you think you can treat us, or what you think you can get away with.

So we are all clear here...there was no physical contact, so on my part no cheating.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:34 AM

I have never done something that low, and hope to never do so in the future as well. Not all men are horrible.

I know they are not, and I don't believe that at all, I just think I have bad luck when it comes to men.

I have a 26 year old son, that is a beautiful man.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:33 AM

Ohhh boy!!

Sorry!!

I havnt had a married one yet thank god

How would I know though?

I can pretty much spot the scammers
The liars

I don't know if I could spot married

Oy vey!! Another thing to worry about!!:::heart:

How would you know? I think time is always a good indication..what time do you receive a call...what is the weekend time like?, etc..I'd have to say for me, it's been the number one indicator...and then maybe locations...where do you go that's public? Anyway, hopefully you never have to analyze like that. You're beautiful both inside and out from what I've seen. For me I think I have a married guy magnet or something...So maybe I'm more sensitive to the signals. tears

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:23 AM
WELCOME!! Can you show us some of your work?

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:19 AM
What makes men think they can play themselves off as "single" when they are married? Do you really think women are so naive that we won't figure it out? Really?? You're just wasting our time. Do us all a favor and STOP.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:13 AM
I've read a lot of good advise here. It is true, you must first love yourself, and you do need to do a self analysis. (Emotional Alchemy; How the mind can heal the heart, is a very good book for that)I guess the one other piece of advise I'd have that I haven't seen yet, is you must be able to see the signs of abuse in a person. They are always there, some little red flag that points to control,; they may not be there right away, so don't jump into anything to quickly because eventually they will surface. Besides the obvious red flag...the eyes are the key to the soul.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:00 PM

once i am personally and romantically involved, everyoen starts off at 100%. it's up to them whether they stay at that level or if they decrease.

however, any tom, d!ck or harry on the internet starts off at 0% and it's up to them to decide whether or not i'll ever believe in them.

i concur

Agreed.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:57 AM

I'd like to find a good strong woman to help me move some furniture, and pull the engine out of my car.

I could rebuild the engine.

What do people really define as a strong woman...how about one that has raised a child on her own, no child support, no help from the "father", how about one that in doing so also put herself through college, and oh yeah, took care of her mother for the last 11 years of her life, then oh yeah had to help her son recover from an automobile accident that almost took his life one month after her mother just went through a 16 hour operation. Two years of her son's recovery, and 4 years in and out of hospitals with her mom..still able to keep a job, grow in that job, put her son through college.....I could go on...and somehow still remains happy and prosperous.

Sorry, probably should have stayed out of this one, but it makes me so mad...guys would like to define "strong women" as I've seen here. I'm not sure why strong women to men are women that want to change or control them.......pisses me off really. Obviously those men have never truely met a strong woman.

You have described a truly strong woman, one worthy of the utmost respect and some lucky man's love.

Thank You. :smile:

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:56 AM

A 'strong' woman has the experience and sense to let a man be who he is, without trying to change him. She can also retain who she is at the same time....jmo

drinks :banana: drinks

I agree with that, but that implies, being a strong woman is somehow centered around a man...I don't agree with that. I've never met a man strong enough to stick around and accept who I am, accept that I could get along just fine without them because they have an overwhelming desire to be needed. I'll never allow myself to NEED a man for my happiness or survival. I'd much rather make a man feel wanted and not needed, but that seems to be a problem...One I'll never understand.

Wow,Some strong wemon here!drinks
I think strong wemon don't need a man,but want a man.We are not here because we have no life! But bacause we want someone to share our life.drinks biggrin

:thumbsup: drinks Yes EXACTLY!!!! Thank you.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:13 AM
Edited by MsResponsible on Sun 10/04/09 10:14 AM

A 'strong' woman has the experience and sense to let a man be who he is, without trying to change him. She can also retain who she is at the same time....jmo

drinks :banana: drinks

I agree with that, but that implies, being a strong woman is somehow centered around a man...I don't agree with that. I've never met a man strong enough to stick around and accept who I am, accept that I could get along just fine without them because they have an overwhelming desire to be needed. I'll never allow myself to NEED a man for my happiness or survival. I'd much rather make a man feel wanted and not needed, but that seems to be a problem...One I'll never understand.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:58 AM

I'm not sure why strong women to men are women that want to change or control them.......pisses me off really. Obviously those men have never truely met a strong woman.

For me, it's simply because they demonstrate an inevitable desire to "overpower" -- to change me into the opposite of who I am, to change me into the person they want me to be, because they think that's best.

Maybe that's not really "strong," maybe it's just arrogant and presumptuous. Either way, it's not attractive. Either way, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't fall into that behavior.

I couldn't agree with you more, it is just arrogant and presumptious, it is also an indication of a controlling personality. And I also agree that it is not attractive in the least bit. I'm sorry you've never met anyone that doesn't fall into that behaviour...that sucks...it also gives woman a bad rep. I personally have no desire to control, or be controlled...I'm typically on the other end of the later, and I refuse to be controlled. If we can not be ourselves and accepted as such, what's the point? I'd rather be alone, than be someone someone else wants me to be.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:50 AM
waving

Hi Welcome, and have fun.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:31 AM
Edited by MsResponsible on Sun 10/04/09 09:33 AM

I'd like to find a good strong woman to help me move some furniture, and pull the engine out of my car.

I could rebuild the engine.

What do people really define as a strong woman...how about one that has raised a child on her own, no child support, no help from the "father", how about one that in doing so also put herself through college, and oh yeah, took care of her mother for the last 11 years of her life, then oh yeah had to help her son recover from an automobile accident that almost took his life one month after her mother just went through a 16 hour operation. Two years of her son's recovery, and 4 years in and out of hospitals with her mom..still able to keep a job, grow in that job, put her son through college.....I could go on...and somehow still remains happy and prosperous.

Sorry, probably should have stayed out of this one, but it makes me so mad...guys would like to define "strong women" as I've seen here. I'm not sure why strong women to men are women that want to change or control them.......pisses me off really. Obviously those men have never truely met a strong woman.

MsResponsible's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:16 AM
Wow! Amazing, he must have had amazing parents as well, More of us need the kind of positive attitude...so how many of us feel like complaining about anything right now? Not me.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:37 PM
interesting word game

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:21 PM
Edited by MsResponsible on Sat 10/03/09 07:22 PM
Come on guys, there's no way to prevent a broken heart, unless you intend on never opening up to anyone...in which case, you are miserable, lonely person.

Face it, broken hearts happen, get over it and move on. Yes, it's easier said then done if you truly gave you heart. But time does really heal all.

flowerforyou

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:12 PM

ohh really do yah??? laugh

yes laugh we have a lot in common

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:04 PM
The most disturbing part about this, is the fact that you would actually contemplate leaving your job...in this economy...and one you like....just because there is someone that sits next to you that is sexy and energetic...really...who cares. Be yourself and don't worry about her. Why do we do that? Worry about what others think or how we compare to another. There is something special about each and everyone of us.

Previous 1