no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:23 PM
Hub thub thug

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:21 PM
Hes funny

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:12 PM

If I were to tell all the bad dates I've had, I think I could just about take up a whole thread. I honestly believe that my picker is broken. Either that or I was born without one.

I've only had one though to scare me half to death. I do believe that out of all of them this one was the craziest, nuttiest nutter I ever went out with. I let her drive my 62 Chevy Bubble Top. 409-4 speed car. If it had wings it would fly.

She went around a curve in it doing about 120 and still pulling. And me screaming at her to let up. She was giggling the whole time. Even when the left side of my car was coming up off the ground. I just knew she was going to lay it on its top on my side. My backside was drawn up so tight you couldn't have shoved a straight pin up it with a sledgehammer.

She let up in time. It came close. Real close to laying over. She pulled off the side of the road, got out of my car, still laughing, and starts skipping up the middle of the road. She wasn't drunk. She wasn't high on something. Just nuts. There for a few min, I thought that this car I had spent close to 20 grand on restoring was about to become my casket.

That is like straight from a twilight zone scene Charles :laughing: At least she qualifies as unforgettable too :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:08 PM
A friendly kiss to all my friends in my friends list

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:06 PM

Maybe he's doing research for a paper he's writing.

Yes cat sorta like a poll or survey , i wonder if there will be more why nots than why yes

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:02 PM

haha, sheesh, I guess Ive been lucky too....no law enforcement, emt, or gender surprises were involved.

I wouldve ran for my life :laughing:

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:01 PM
Anywhere YES

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:00 PM

Kindov a nice guy, but...
He was 45 minutes early for the date.
Posed as a non-smoker, but I gagged when I got into his car, the smoke smell was so thick. Then he got lost so we arrived a little late.
We went to a nice restaurant, but he kept checking his phone for a football score.
Tried to pressure/guilt trip me into, not just Thanksgiving with his family, but also Christmas (did I mention this was date #1).
I told him I would like to take things really slow.
I was so tired by the end of the meal (service was really slow) I was looking forward to going home.
He said he should really swing by his place to "let his dogs out." (ya, like Ive never heard that one)
I told him I was really tired and wanted to get home.
I gave him a kiss goodnight during which he pulled me close enough to feel his boner.

scaredscaredscared

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:56 PM

Should you have sex on the first date I say yes if you like the guy

No

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:50 PM
That is a nightmare scared sorry to hear that. My worst dates were with my ex husband before ww got married. Got hit by a bus and bumped my head on the windshield and when his car broke down and he had to push it under the extreme heat . Good thing he didn’t make me push :laughing: I should’ve paid attention to these signs before i got married slaphead

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:42 PM
3 hours ago to a very good friend who made me feel so beloved.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:39 PM

November 2017

How do you cope with missing someone?

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:38 PM
November 2017

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:36 PM
Words : ronan keatong

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:31 PM
Now this made me think...does a woman then have to be very smart like knowledgeable in so many things in order for her to be interesting to you or other smart men like you Charles? Most times I think that a conversation goes well when there’s natural rapport between two people regardless of how smart they are and whatever they talk about. Even silly things become interesting. Imho

No, SS, that's not what I'm getting at. No one has to be a super smart person to talk to me. What I'm talking about, many people can't seem to elaborate much about anything. In other words, You answered my post with a paragraph long enough for me to understand how you felt and what you wanted to know.

I can't tell you how many I've come across that will answer me within 3 to 6 words. No matter what I say or try to talk about. They can't seem to elaborate enough to give me something to go on to really converse with them.

For many of them, getting info out of them about there lives, likes, dislikes and just regular conversation is like pulling teeth with nothing to dull the pain. I meet one every now and then that can converse with me and the conversation just rolls. From one thing to the next.

No, you don't need to be able to talk to me about the inner workings of a jet engine or why the sun rises every day to get my attention.

Talk to me about the trash you had to haul off yesterday. How your kids are doing in school. Tell me what your day was like. What's on your mind about everyday "stuff". When you take the time to talk to me I get interested in your everyday life. When a woman takes the time to talk to me, I become more romantically linked to her.

The great majority of men, they see a pretty woman, and below the belly button stands to attention. And for some, that's as far as it goes. But, there are some men that even though they are the same way, they need more before that works. Some men can jump straight to the physical part of being with a woman without really knowing anything about her. And really don't care.

While others need more. They need that mental connection first. For me, building that mental connection means being able to talk to me. For me, if you can't build a mental connection with me, I get bored and I move on. The other part is just not going to happen. For me, it's mental before physical.

If you can't talk to me, there isn't going to be a date. Much less anything else.

I don't know. Maybe I'm weird. But I think it's sexy when a woman can talk to me about anything and everything.

Thanks Charles :angel: doesn’t get any clearer than how you explained it above :thumbsup: A woman who can truly open up to a man about everything is a woman who feels valued and trusted too. I believe that when on a casual date we can already gauge how far we can go as far as communication is concerned by the way one starts to show sincerity in their body language. A look is worth more than a thousand words. Then what to say and when to say it just follows. A click is all takes smitten

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:05 PM
I love the way you love me : boyzone

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:31 AM

I think I understand him. Here is my take on it. For me, they are connected. I can't even begin to tell how many women I've come across that can't talk. They seem to lack conversation skills. They don't seem to know how to talk to a man and try to show interest in him.

I know that at least some of you have heard that saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". Well, it isn't like that with me. You have to be able to engage me in conversation. If you can't do that, my interest goes away.

If you're able to talk to me about most anything, There is a pretty good chance I'll get romantically interested in you. So, for me, they walk together.

And just an observation from an old fart that's been out here in the world for good while.

Many women say that they want a man that's interested in them for what they have above the neck and between the ears. I'm good with that. But if you want to find a man that's interested in you higher than below your belly button, Some would do well to learn conversation skills. Then they might meet a guy like me that's interested in them for who they are and what they are.

Now this made me think...does a woman then have to be very smart like knowledgeable in so many things in order for her to be interesting to you or other smart men like you Charles? Most times I think that a conversation goes well when there’s natural rapport between two people regardless of how smart they are and whatever they talk about. Even silly things become interesting. Imho

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:08 AM

I know it's supposed to be who the one above you has a crush on. Well, for me it's the one above me. SS. If I were a traveling man, I would go sleep on her doorstep. Make her have to step over me so she would have to notice me.flowerforyou flowers

blushingblushingblushing those were uniquely sweet words Charles. Thank you. How do you know i normally trip on things

On people like you I definitely wont bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 01:05 AM

I know it's supposed to be who the one above you has a crush on. Well, for me it's the one above me. SS. If I were a traveling man, I would go sleep on her doorstep. Make her have to step over me so she would have to notice me.flowerforyou flowers

blushingblushingblushing those were uniquely sweet words Charles. Thank you. How do you know i normally trip on things

no photo
Sat 06/30/18 11:50 PM
Alrighty

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25