Community > Posts By > BYondLife

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:28 PM
Ohh, I gotcha, lol.
Sorry, lot on my mind.
And thanx. =]

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:24 PM
((Can we plz not have any outside interruption.))
sad2

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:13 PM
Edited by BYondLife on Fri 10/23/09 08:23 PM
UGH! LMAO

That's cute and all...
But grrr!

Now Is gotta make a new one. >.<

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:44 PM
::While Kashell was nowhere to be found; his horse and silver wolf companion remained at the edge of the forest. Seeing the redhaired one reenter the building the horse trotted into town as the wolf stayed behind and waited.::

::The horse's black eyes peered into the window as it tried to get the woman's attention. He whinnied loudly and swung his reigns to tap against the glass.::

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:16 PM
::Only hours ago, he had ventured from this place. But now by the tree line, he once again stood mounted on his steed. He saw the two on the roof, as his eyes slightly narrowed. Not in rage or anger, ut to better see what was going on.::

"..I guess, now I know."

::Last he remembered, she wanted to be alone again. Yet there she was and was far beyond that. Blue eyes lowered downward a moment as his sword lowered. He then slipped off his horse as he patted his behind.::

"..you were once free, and now you may go at last.."

::the horse took off for a moment but then he stopped and looked back, his head lowered and he slowly moved back but he came to a sudden stop as it rose to his back legs and turned slightly away from him as that blade was raised just inches from his face.::

"..I said leave me alone. You are now free again.."

::He lowered his blade and stepped into the woods, through some bushes so the horse could not follow. Head lowered the horse seemed to be sad. The silver wolf came out and just sat on his hinds watching as Kashell disappeared into the darkness. The horse, well, he just sat there and whined.::

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:04 PM

How on earth can Jesus love me when he died 2000 years ago ?.
Also how can he love someone he never met ?. Did he meet over 6 billion people ?!!!. Jesus was a simple, primitive man with all man's anatomy to say the contrary is just to lie to yourself and to others .

..maybe he had a secret lab with the internet..
..and he used Mingle, Myspace, and Facebook..

Just a guess..

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:40 PM
Edited by BYondLife on Fri 10/23/09 06:41 PM
Meeeeee? Serious?
Peee-shaw!
Curious yes..
But it didn't kill the cat..
I got her pregnant. >.<

Gotta get me drinks before I dance.
..but then I'll smitten and you don't want that.
You'll whoa at me..
Then you'll get ill
And I'll keep my bigsmile
You'll get mad
And then you won't :heart: me anymore..
brokenheart but we'll still be friends.

Cuz the next day, along with my charmflowers
and then I'll be biggrin again..

Cuz that's just how we are.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Holla, holla, holla!
:wink:

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:32 PM
..All I can say is..

"Illegal, illegal!"
rofl

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:29 PM
Guffaw? o.O

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:26 PM
I tried to give some insight to help his situation..
Was totally ignored but he denoted responses before and after me..
Ironically..
All femme fatales.

HMMMMM.
I wonder.
shades

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:20 PM

Its justice
In it's
Purest form

Words
Giving meaning
To everything you do

They tell
Why
Where
When
How

You must prove
Your innocence

Defend your actions
With words

You must convince the jury
The judge
The reader

You are worthy
Of the space
You take up

Beg for a plea bargin
That's all that's left

Mark
My words

Tammy:heart:

Not sure if it was meant to do so...
But it made me smile and chuckle.
:heart: <--Tammy Trademark. =]

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 04:20 PM
::It was from a distance, he watched the scene. On the back of his horse which raised high into the air letting out a loud whine before stomping his hooves back into the muddy soil. The hedgeline of the forest. His sword grasped within one hand out to his side. His cloak and hood once again shrouded his entire figure. He watched the one he had grown so attached to; just meander about her life as if he wasn't even missing from it.::

"....."

::He sighed to himself as he just pondered over the concept, 'Why did I think I could finally change'. Nothing ever changed, and certainly not society. He would always be a spit upon the mark of acceptance. Maybe the sage was right, maybe to find what he had once lost so many years ago was truly a task not worth pursueing because, ultimately, it couldn't be found.::

"..they are being hunted.."

::He said to himself, seeing this injured Griffon and earlier learning of a captured one. It was not in his power to find redemption, but it was, however, in his power to find justice. If they could not let the past be just that, than either would he. He would use this curse to right the wrongs of his past; or so that is what he thought. If he did belong here.. then maybe, just maybe, he was right along.. he didn't belong anywhere.::

"H'ya!"

::He bellowed as he kicked the side of his steed and it instantly kicked from the dirt and the two charged off into the distance.::

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:25 AM
So..
I noticed a lot of guys have a complex on the internet.
I named it.

It's called, "Selective Sympathy Disorder".

It's when they act 'humble' and 'sad' and seek comfort and compliments, however, the only time they are acknowledged is when they are from women...

grumble

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:37 AM
Don't be sorry yo. =]

Here's my tidbit of advice:

Women don't like guys who lack self confidence and constantly 'beat' themselves up.

You've got alot to offer; you just have to show what ur capable of.

I think at least three or four times in trying to cheer me up..
You degraded yourself..
..and that's not cool nor healthy.

Cheer up.
Show these ladies your better side.
I get down alot..
Psh ask anyone..
But I pick myself right back up and move forward.

Find your rock.
That solid thing to stand on.
Take charge and keep your head up homie.

Just becuz you haven't found her yet doesn't mean she doesn't exist..
She's out there...
You just have to be patient and resilent.

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:16 AM

((((B)))) you are an awesome smart person... Just be yourself.... ANYONE who doesn't appreciate you for you does not DESERVE you... flowerforyou

Awww. :cry:
That's so sweet. :heart:
That's seksay woman wif da hat. smooched :tongue:

BYondLife's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:03 AM
Gotcha 'dog'. lmao

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:52 PM

Thanks Reddie pooh and everyone else.

Especially Pacific Star..

you'll all given me great hope, and aspiration. =]

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If I could marry you all (and was gay) I would!!!

LOL Thanks! Keep me in mind when you meet someone my age lol.

Aww.
i was gonna hook ya up!
But ur on the opposite side of the country..
3,000 miles is a long way ya know. =[

Keep ur chin up.
You'll find someone. =]

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:44 PM

your quest shouldn't be to "sway" her

try showing her who you truly are. then there will no surprises later when the "new" wears off...

When I said 'sway' I didn't mean act like someone I'm not.
I'm a romantic; so I guess the more appropriate term is:
'Sweep her off her feet'?

I only know how to be me.
Good or bad.
That's me.

I just meant, 'going the extra mile'.
Like, taking flowers, dressing uber nice..

I do the whole open doors, pull out the chair, etc etc..

I just mean is there anything I wouldn't think of..
that woman normally just adore a man to do for them..
..or just the simple small things that seemed to work for me?

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:36 PM
::He, unlike her friend, wasn't deaf and being an elf had exceptional hearing. These words cracked something inside him. His head lowered.. He dropped his blade and sheathed it again. He stuck two fingers in his lips and whistled.::

::Seconds later his horse came prancing out from the stables and over to his side, as he trotted past Kashell gripped the reigns and swung onto the horses back.::

::He looked towards the forest once more before pulling his hood up and over his head. He would not be a burden to her then; and he gently kicked the side of the horse as he called out.::

"Hi'ya!"

::With the silver wolf running along side them, he moved off to that nearby village where he knew he could learn more information about those dastardly thieves.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:30 PM
::Kashell, being a tracker, hardly in the mood now, and feeling like he wanted to kill something, just stopped. Dead in his tracks, as that blade was drawn again. He twisted and turned his head letting the bones along his spine crack as a smirk glistened the corner of those ashen lips. The blade was taken out and tossed to a rest over his shoulder. He could feel them following him and as he stepped into the small clearing that lead back to town; he almost dared them to come out to him.::

::Mainly he stood there, he was waiting for Tiage. Whether she came now or not.. he wouldn't leave her far from his sight. If something were to happen to her.. Goddess as his witness, he'd burn down the whole forest and not even blink a signal shed of care.::

"..."

::His silver wolf came up to his side and rubbed against his leg. But he did not move, he did not say a word.::

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25